>literally ghostposting

>hurt.jpg

Yes, a couple of times.
Only on the inside though.

>Oreimo ending
Yes. I've died.

I have died. Inside

>"hurr hurr why doesn't he just kill himself over and over again?"

No one is serious about that shit, right?

Aren't you a genre savvy otaku, you figured out immediately that you're in a new world, is a reset mechanic too hard for you? You act big so surely killing yourself shouldn't be a big deal.

Just imagine how many times you can help Emilia so you can feel like she owns you her pussy.

>be a huge faggot
>doesn't kill himself over and over again
How else will he redeem himself?

People were arguing about it for hours earlier

owes* goddamit

He had already died many times, not a big deal.

Why do you think dying is not easy?
Have you died before?

user, you can barely construct a sentence. And why are you exaggerating what happened so much? You can barely have a conversation without looking like an autist.

> realize I can respawn
> run through streets wearing stolen armour except for a hole in the crotch so that my swollen bleeding cock can stick out
> whip my cock into hard objects until it's blue and bruised, filed with blood
> shit in a babbys mouth
> kill myself and do it all over again

>I can respawn
>don't know if it's on a life system or what so I avoid dying and it would probably hurt anyways

Because it's more logical for dying not to be easy given the survival instinct that we all have as living beings
>checkpoint is moved to after you shat in the baby's mouth
What's the next step in your master plan?

Because you know how dying feels right?

>You can't say anything because you've never died! I know, because I've never died!
Maybe you should just follow your own advice and stop posting.

The brain also releases DMT before death, to make dying easier, so...

I'm trying to match Subaru so he can understand me.

Problem is that at the end of episode 7, Subaru faced his fear of death and accepted that it was necessary for him to die in order to change the past.
That's why he should have just killed himself.

Dying is easy.
It's just letting go of a ledge
Getting out on the cliff is a hell of a lot harder.

Posting from the spirit planes. Life is for pussies.

Can you really die if you have no life?

I'm already dead inside, dying outside can't be that bad.

Being dead is probably as bad as the time before I was born, so it can't be too bad.

a little

inside

every day

I bet I can die faster than all you beta losers.

Literally what is the evolutionary purpose of this? Nature only cares about what it takes to make offspring.

I enjoy that it turned out he actually was a pathetic NEET autist all along and starting a life in another world didn't actually change much, while people are complaining that he isn't Kirito.

t. subaru

Do you always finish fast?

That is weakness. Now you are stronger!

There's no proof of what that user claimed.

> shit jn a babys mouth

AAAAHHHHHH DIE DIE GET OUT OF MY MIND THE DAY I WITNESSED CP on Sup Forums

I dont know about you guys, but if you seriously start thinking about your power in a realistic situation you have no fuckin idea if everytime you die you will wake up again.
And I for once would avoid dying the best I could until I got to the plot point where you die multiple times until you get dull enough to just not care about it.

Fuck off.

I'd be more depressed about the fact that I can't die for good. That's also suffering.

ajin

Subaru can solve some of his problems if he dies several times
You can solve all yours by dying just once

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I actually have died
I was legally dead for a minute or two when my appendix ruptured and I ended up with extremely harmful bacteria in my stomach

and the FUCKING doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong until the last second

Hospitals and doctors are HACKS

technically yes.

would not drown again/10

good to see a fellow deathfag

>legally dead
I'm pretty sure you meant medically dead. Unless the doctors ran out of the ER and filed your death certificate.

>Hospitals and doctors are HACKS

No doubt about that. Dad had 2 neck surgeries; after the first one doc told him he'd be fine to go back to work after 6 months. He wasn't. After the second one doc told him he'd be fine to go back to work after 2 months. He still wasn't.

Hey man, medicine is a hell of an unsure thing, every single treatment is supposed to have a certain effect, but because everyone's organism is different because of genetics everyone ends up with their own result, dont blame us.

That last episode was incredibly disappointing.
When he sperged out at the end I lost all respect for him.
Not sure I can watch this anymore.

Don't worry this is his lowest point in terms of being a cringelord

For the sake of this series I sure hope not

>getting out on the cliff is a hell of a lot harder
I worked security for a couple years, on my late night runs through the building, I would run the 26 floors up the stairs to a roof door at the end then walk precariously around the edge of the building at night. I couldn't help but stare over the edge and imagine what it would be like to leap.
One day someone in a neighboring building saw me and contacted my boss.
He told me he would be checking the card reader history for the roof door from then on and to please stay off.
I told him I wouldn't be scanning my card there anymore.
Instead I just deactivated the locks, which is a separate history report that he never thought to do, and made my run at an even later hour.

I had someone hold my feet so I could pick a flower off the cliff face on Mount Lassen for my gf some years back as well.
The person who held my feet was my gf and it scared the hell out of her. I told her if she didn't hold my feet, I was going to pick it anyway.

I died after seeing this dumbass break down

>have any of you died before?
I was shot in Afghanistan and died on the MEDEVAC helicopter mid way back to base. Lucky for me Pararescue was able to revive me.

One could gauge how it feels by how grievous an injury is, can't they? I'd imagine literally slitting your own throat, or sustaining an injury grievous enough to kill you would hurt like fuck. Even if you're doing it a lot i'm pretty sure it'd still hurt. Even if you get punched in the face 20 times it doesn't mean it'll hurt less on the 21st. Jesus Christ.

>realize you have respawn powers
>keep jumping off a building over and over again until you get desensitized to the feeling of death
>respawn without negative consequence

wow, that was hard.