ANALYSIS: Donald Trump's Tax Plan is Great for the Rich!

youtube.com/watch?v=fsX1iThjits&feature=youtu.be&a

>over a minute of projecting his insecurities onto Trump before he even says anything

who watches this crap? What's the point of it?

>people who have more money make more money
>people who make more money pay more in taxes
>people who pay more in races benefit more from tax reduction

I M P E A C H

wow, percentage based tax cuts help people more who pay more taxes

who would have though

That's a good thing. If you want to see what is like to live in a country without the Rich, you could try Eastern Europe or Africa.

>trickle down

This is a kike

thats, its im gay. i dont care if that thing has a penis, everything in my body is telling me to pound that fuck out of its asshole all day, nonstop

>le autoritarianism is only right wing man

Nah.

That's Brittany Venti, newfriend.

>Literally who cuck

Why doesn't he talk about the 25k tax free income baseline? Really makes me think.

don't put that antiwhite jew here

>let's tax the rich in our nations but refuse to invade tax havens
this will surely work lefties

I guess I'm the rich now.

>a billionaire business man's tax plan benefits the rich

NO WAY

Why should i give a fuck about taxes being lowered on rich people if they arent being raised on middle class people like me? People do realise that not all of us are welfare leeches right?
>muh roads
>muh schools
I live in NY state and our roads are constantly in shit condition. Our schools spend money on so much stupid shit and they even extended school time by another hour about 15 years ago so they could get more tax money. Fuck them.

I came to this site because I thought it was about supporting Trump and shows the good that he does on a daily basis. Stuff you won't see on news. If this is the contents I'm outta here. I want to slap this fool and I hate the anger I feel when Trump gets bashed.

Muhammad (pbuh) was white

Every Muslim worth his salt knows this

I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19.4437:1

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

Can you really not tell the difference between a trap and a real woman anymore? You need to get off the internet for a while.

>I live in NY state and our roads are constantly in shit condition.

CAUSE THE TAXES ARE AT RECORD LOW

WE SPEND LIKE HALF OF THE TAXES WE DO SPEND ON MILITARY

IF WE RAISED TAXES AND CUT MILITARY BY 99% WE WOULD BE LIKE NORWAY BY NOW

hmm, i should have noticed it was a fake trap by the messy room. girls are inept about cleaning, grooming, and basically anything in general

Because rich people are getting massive tax cuts and the middle class are basically being given a night out to the Olive Garden. Yeah, that's really going to stimulate the economy.

>nu male
Discarded. No bump.

Communists who want to feel validated

nice shilling shill

inb4 obamaleaf

These threads attract him like flies to shit

>him
>xir

>Republican president implements Republican policies

truly shocking

>pretends not to know the difference between absolute values and percentages
>uses the term "trickle down economics" unironically

When they say "the rich" they mean people like dentists and engineers, not some Rockefeller with billions hidden in offshore accounts.

This.

There is nothing wrong with rich paying less Taxes as long as everyone pays the same percentage and they can't evade shit.

>state roads
>federal funds
nigger please