Drawfag Thread #1815

Drawfag Thread #1815

second rarfag's files until thread 1809: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? cuckchan.org/

Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread #1814

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303256?tags=parent:2303256
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2648590
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

draw dancing meme girl

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

Requesting Tetsuo crushed and begging for mercy at the feet of an indifferent Mob.

Requesting Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke and Haku from Spirited Away in an awkward Yaoi situation, where Ashitaka is about to kiss Haku, and Haku is very surprised by the situation.

Requesting Ruri (Yu-gi-oh Arc-v) wearing these clothes: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303256?tags=parent:2303256

Requesting Saori lying on her bed, looking over her shoulder, with her butt looking really big in the foreground, while she lovingly berates the viewer and goes MOU.

Requesting Lancer wearing a loose, open shirt and some fancy thighhighs.

America turns 240 in a month! Requesting 'murican mecha celebrating, please! Don't worry about not knowing who is who, that's /m/'s job.

So, progress on Ohranger petitguy, please?

Requesting the Aquarions, lead by Logos (sword wielder) fighting against the Ryvius and Vital Guarder in an apocalyptic showdown.

Requesting Akasa (left) telling a beaten Wing Zero (right) "You honestly thought you could beat me?" with him replying "But the Godzilla fans said I could!" Bonus points if Akasa has a rage dad face.

A request for Tomoko in the pictured outfit sitting on an user's face while commenting how perverted they are, please. Thank you!

Requesting Skarbrand and Ein Graze doing something manly and cool. Like lumberjacking.

Requesting Sophia dressed in a lewd school girl uniform using Tanukichi's back as a chair and smacking his ass with a riding crop.

Are you still alive, user?

I like the concept but this seems a little cruel for Mob

If you have a better idea go ahead and suggest it please. I just want a psychic battle were Mob is the obligatory flawless winner.

Requesting Rin and Luvia in a position like the right lower picture or just how they fight with each other in semi-lewd way with their clothes being ripped and etc.

Requesting Nasu swimming in money. Dollars, euros, yens, gold, Google Play/App Store gift cards, Saint Quartz, that thing in the bottom right corner you name it.

>meme girl

Requesting Rukia collecting feathers from a Skarmory, the pokemon itself glad to see its worn/shed feathers go

Requesting Doffy teaching a Battlecat about the family business.

Requesting Leone (the blonde one) in her normal form (short hair) giving Akame (the dark haired one) a cute short haircut, complete with a cape/mantle.

Requesting All Might in 200% Mad mode

Requesting futa Rem and Ram holding hands while spitroasting a shota and verbally abusing him.

please draw Erin from Seisen Cerberus naked and teasing. that would make me happy.

Got your Sharkbro bait for this weekend?

>waifu sitting down in some nice scenery
Yep, got it.

Requesting Tamamo wearing a maid bikini

No, I'll just request lewds like I do every week.

Is the term "casual clothes" code for "I want to see my waifu's bare feet"?

The code for "I want to see my waifu's bare feet"?

is: I want to see my waifu's bare feet

Requesting Anna, Hotaru and Tejina as lewd versions of the Three Wise Monkeys

Hotaru is See no Evil = blindfold play
Anna is Hear no Evil = earmuffs
Tejina is Speak no Evil = mouth gag

I'll request the way I always do, baiting feels dishonest.

I want to see my waifu's bare feet.

>He doesn't like deliveries

I've been delivered every time I've requested. I'm incredibly thankful of that.

Shit, I guess I should throw in possible sharkbait. Need to relook at this weekends requests.

Requesting Nancy Lee from Ninja Slayer getting fucked hard by Laomoto Khan.

You don't need to draw me anything, I'm good

Requesting a tea party between these three qts

Requestin Hisoka bullying Macchi with a full nelson like in the reference, exposing her bike shorts/spats completely.

Requesting Iowa with the body of a true MILF
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2648590

is Rori ever gonna finish those drawings?

Which ones? The "all waifus" ones? Did he ever get far with that?

Requesting Kanbaru sitting on Karen's shoulders like Koyomi did in Nisemonogatari.

Probably gonna take him a while. He has to do like 24 more of them.

Nah the ones from the weekend thread

Draw something nice with her

NEeds more biking miku

Why bait him when he's already drawn my waifu twice?

How does one even bait him? I suck at that stuff.

Requesting the main girl from any generic light novel battle harem series getting haircut bullied.

Was she drawn?

This weekend? Yes. More than once even.

If I recall correctly, when he drew my waifu my request was
>requesting my waifu wearing a X!
Nothing special.

Gumi driving a flamingo pink Cadillac and wearing aviators
SeeU in the passenger seat could be nice

Requesting Faye Valentine with a cleavage stuffed with dollars

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Requesting Rokujou Minori relaxing in front of a fan, wearing light clothes

This, but with a fat dildo up her snatch

>This but with
No.

I'd rather see her fanning herself off after having some pretty intense sex

Just tryin to help you out m8

Requesting Mikasa using an outhouse in full view of the other recruits but not caring.

Nothing about that sounds appealing in the slighest

Requesting girls touching another girl's boobs and narrating as they rub

Source is Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! btw

that's because you're a faggot

Or maybe 'Snatch' and 'fat dildo' are about as arousing as being kicked in the dick.

Requesting: Tamamo from Fate/Extra dressed like this.
Muscles can be included.

>Just tryin to help you out
I'm pretty sure you're only trying to help yourself there.

>gaylord calls others faggots

Requesting Yoko as a succubus.

HAsn't that been done a few times

Draw what happens next

Has it? Hm, let me see if there's anything on the booru.

Probably Thursday since that's the day I stop working for the week.

It's just a skit for the opening of their live concert, they burst out into dance and their clothes go full idol mode.

I'd like a picture of Noire using dual revolvers please, a different outfit like some cowgirl one might work very well.

Cant find anything on the booru. And the archives dont show any results for "Yoko succubus" so ill have to guess it has never been requested before.

Something like this maybe?

A live concert in an abandoned industrial plant?

Attended by horny tentacle monsters and their ovipositors brimming with eggs?

Choco?

Lewd choco!

Requesting a T H I C C MILF having "fun with an animal

This is fuckin' groovy drawfam. I can't thank you enough.

Interesting style but can't recognize the character at all

From Panties to Choco, I guess my style isn't that recognizible. I'm just a new artist though.

I know but OP seems happy enough, I do wanted to add something to make it more like her even if just by a little.
Should I add at least the horns? or is it okay like that

>Should I add at least the horns? or is it okay like that
Do whatever you want, though horns will allow people to differentiate her from the normal Alter Saber.

viper?

She doesn't have horns, it's a headpiece or rather part of her helmet. Her hairstyle is different from a normal Saber so you might want to accentuate that instead.

Requesting Narumea (Girl on the right) with cloth from the left

Didn't know how to call it, in the ref it isn't really clear so it's kinda difficult. But guess I will try.

Does this image better represent her horn things?

Please make a drawing of Shimamura Uzuki dressed with samurai armor (faceplate, chestplate, fauld, cuisses, spaulders, greaves, gauntlets), but without clothing besides fundoshi and chest bandages. Smug face would be nice.

Weapons (or not) and colours are up to you.

People with horns are 100% best

Geez, at least post a full armour version instead of something that's already in your ref.