Would this solve most, if not all of European problems?

Would this solve most, if not all of European problems?

So is Austria an Italian territory in that picture?

If so, then yes, that would fix Europe

France tried to remove Germany under Napoleon but was unfortunately stopped. Would have prevented both world wars... Think about that.

Yes. From what we have seen in the past, the Germans are unable to think independently or criticize the status quo.

This alone would not be a problem. But coupled with their intelligence and viciousness when it comes to defending this status quo, this is again threatening the future of Europe.

They have destroyed the Christian church and Europe’s cultural homogeneity with the creation of Protestantism. They almost literally destroyed Europe in the Second World War and now they are again on the forefront of the current anti-white, anti nation state warfare that is spreading through the western world.

They must be destroyed.

Definitely yes

>MY COUNTRY bordering france and pooland
nonononononono

Napoleonic Wars WERE a world war, numbskull.

Remove Germany, get France or Russia trying to conquer Europe.

Sup Forumstards really are simplistic cretins.

sorry :(

This. There must be balkanised buffer zones in between.

>bordering goymany
>ok
Lel

No, this would

maybe now we can get a little empathy?

France is cuck capital of Europe. Basically nigger infected to the core. Fuck off shill

Maybe, but likely not. France was literally fighting a world war, and they did that in the Seven Years War too, but one could argue that the Thirty Years war was the first actual world war (they had larger area of operation and population involved (adjusted ofc.) than the Great War did.

Flanders and Luxembourg is rightful Dutch clay.

No. You guys have fucked up so many times now we will not show any mercy until you are destroyed

You guys are just as bad and cuck x10.
Thought Germany had many turks, but damn, they basically rule over the netherlands

Our problems will be solved when non-europeans are booted out of our governments, media, and businesses, and we control our own continent.

>tfw you will never live in a timeline where napoleon won
kurwa autyzm

Yup we literally have a sultan XD
Our women are getting raped by Turks and our men are getting killed by Turks. Currently hiding from them in my windmill, I only have some cheese and tulips left. I can't run away because of my wooden shoes.

>Germany being gone would have prevented both world wars
>being so retarded you think WWII happened in a vacuum, not as a direct causality of WWI
>being so retarded you think Germany started WWI
Amerishart education.

Also this. France is responsible for significantly more large scale European wars than Germany. The Napoleonic as well as Franco-Prussian wars were both French wars of aggression and territorial expansion and have unfortunately been whitewashed from history books by bitter revisionists. They also caused the French revolution, which is undoubtedly the single most damaging event to Western civilization in all of human history.

Lepiej, panie szatan?

You are genetically the same people , you retarded swampnigger

Great War involved Ottomans, Japanese, saw naval actions in South America...

Yet 30 Years War was wider in scope? Sure.

>What is phenotype?

Kek, retarded mountain German detected

Autyzm znowu
Te mapy to chujowe są, zresztą już ci pokazalem ostatnio jaka mapa jest najlepsza

idk prefer this one

Doesn't sound that erroneous desu

>>tfw you will never live in a timeline where napoleon won
Thank god.

Why would you want to live in a hyper-feminized Europe that got flooded with niggers and "muh democracy" centuries ago? Napoleon was a cuck loser who knew nothing about Europe and only really wanted to destroy it. He's no different from Lenin or Hitler.

We considerd ourselves German until the latter half of the 17th century.
Our identity is entirely political, not ethnic.

>Luxembourg still exists

try again

Because he single handedly BTFO'D entire germanic "master race"

Dosłownie najgorsza mapa

The history of Europe from Louis XIV onwards is the history of a continental power - France, Spain, Prussia, Russia, Ottomans - getting too powerful and Britain having to wade in on the weaker side to rebalance things again.

I hate Germans so goddamn much

>WIR SCHAFFEN DAS!!! HUR DUR
>LET'S VOTE MORE CDU

Seriously the worst of the worst

t. country that voted for VVD again

'entire germanic race'

Eternal Anglo says hi.

At least they are not shouting wir SCHAFFEN das!!!

Again, Germans are always extreme in everything political thing they do. Whether it is suddenly killing an entire religion or importing millions of low skilled trash humans from Africa.

Germany, Sweden, England, the Netherlands

All cucked, unfortunately. Austria gave me some hope but no, the entire Germanic race is cucked.

>Nice not Italian
>Dalmatia not Italian
>Corsica not Italian
>Roussilon and Foix not Spanish
>Portugal not Spanish
>FYROM not Bulgarian
>Belarus existing
>Cyprus not part of Greece (every single Cypriot on the planet wants to be part of Greece save for Britain's useful idiots in Londonistan)
>Eastern Ukraine part of Poland
>No Scandinavia
>Estonia not Finnish
>Savoy not Italian
>Montenegro existing
>Coast of Moldova not Romanian
>Latvia existing
>Britanny French
>Cucktalonia not nuked

>Jews are a religion

lol okay my man

It is. It is also a race.

Approved.

It is hardly a race. It is just a cultural/religious identity.

>this thread again

Ethnic-religious group would be better I think

Judaism is and you get what I mean.

Stop defending CDU and that pathetic excuse of a country

Their racial differences are too great for them to be an ethnic group.

150 years too late.

Hello there German, how about you retarded extremists would act normal for once in history

>Belgium exists
Fixed.

This is the only right way to redrawn Europe's borders.

>half of the country votes FPÖ
>cucked
If it wasn't for women and shitskins hofer would've won in a landslide. Can't wait til you island rednecks legalize gay marriage , lmao.

Bitte hoit unser Bayern Hoam ins (Öster)Reich. Reverseanschluss now!

We already share a border with France.

No this is retarded

I'll wager you valley-dwelling inbreds will legalise it before us.

lol st maarten does not really count.

fuck off slavshit

Why is north Epirus Albanian? Why is Kosovo Albanian? Why is Nice not Italian?

The rest is good save for Ireland being part of the UK

Because Ireland speaks English and are English in culture.

Because the residents of North Epirus are not greek.

because kosovo is ethnic albanian.

because Nice is a french city. corsica however is italian because they speak an italian dialect.

i broke my ehtno-linguistic rule in giving greece thrace and the ionian coast because i hate turks.

This would only solve the Greek debt problem, nothing else. Without Germany Europe is like South America without Chile: Just a bunch of lazy faggots.

You retards don't realize that Europe was already on the path that has lead to the modern world, and that Hitler was trying to stop this from happening.

And Serbia started WW1 by killing the archduke.

Also the Holocaust never happened and Protestantism was mainly supported by Jews.

>ehtno-linguistic rule
Why are the welsh and the highland Scots not part of Ireland? Why is Gibraltar not Spanish?

ANGLO'D

Germany had been plotting war for decades, the death of the archduke FF was just the excuse. had it not been him, some other excuse would have been found

This makes a bit more sense.

then france would be the boogeyman for Sup Forumsacks, they dont actually hate germany but anyone who could serve as the impetus for a united continental europe

> Anglo mythology

the gibraltarians, welsh and scots and irish all speak english apart from a few thousand.

btw, welsh is a totally different language to irish/scots gaelic anyway

almost perfect
but you also should split luxemburg into western and eastern part

Why are the Aland islands part of Finland? They are inhabited by Swedes.

The Schlieffen Plan is not a myth.

You should do as your grandfathers did - and stay out of this. coward swedes.

Ethno-Linguistic is not the same as Linguistic. The Gibraltarians are ethnically Spanish.

Everyone was preparing for war, Britain, France, and Russia were scarred of the growing German economy, they were afraid of losing their spots as top dogs of Europe.

Everyone wanted war except for those that actually fought in it. But if your going to blame one country for kick-starting it, blame Serbia.

Thracians and Etruscans were Greeks.

OK I accept that one - aland is. removed from finland to sweden.

I approve.

Gibraltar is 2.1% spanish.

Gibraltarians are British.

'were'

>Gibraltarians are British
Define "British". They identify as British, but they are neither ethnically nor culturally British.

This is the only acceptable map

>Great Britain existing
>Neverlands existing
>"Belgium" existing
>Denmark existing
>Slovakia not annexed

I still see Jews.

Wassup slav are you affraid of the West discovering how backwater and generally retarded y'all are? To be honest you woulnd't last more than 2 days before we nuke you

France tried to remove Germany after WW1 as well. Unfortunately the US was trying to turn every country into a representative democracy with self determination. Mistakes were made

>You guys are also unable to think independently and criticize the status quo
>He says to the country that invented capitalism, the stock market and democracy in its modern form
>Pic related

Are you still mad about our independence, Pedro?

>WE WUZ JEWS N SHEEIT

>The Gibraltarians are ethnically Spanish.
The original inhabitants were evacuated to a new settlement nearby. The British Empire filled it with all sorts of flotsam and jetsam, like Marranos and Moros and other assorted scum.

>Wassup slav
>y'all
>woulnd't

You can shit on my country all you want but saying that we're unable to think and act independently makes my almonds tingle as much as an American that is told they're not the land of the free.

>blocks path
What do?

are u fucking retarded?

>bałkany

ja pierdole

Also why are Transnistrians not part of Romania?

because transnitria is mainly russian/ukrainian

>Berolinsk