ITT SELF INSERTS

ITT SELF INSERTS

Except Subaru's not a complete faggot and actually pretty cool

Fuck off OP

Self insert for cucks maybe

What? Subaru is the biggest faggot and isn't cool at all.

I hate him so much

But he represents the average LN reader.

The average LN reader wants to self-inert into a cool guy, not a pathetic fag like Subaru

Stop making threads about Subaru. We already have like 5 threads. Holy shit .

>Subaru is pretty cool

How is he a self insert? he's pretty much an asshole, nothing like generic nice guy protagonist

t. Subaru

exactly, some jap readers stopped here because they couldn't handle someone actually like themselves

Isn't it easier to do that with someone you can relate to?

Yes but the whole point is that they want to put themselves in the shoes of an awesome overpowered guy with a harem, not look in the mirror.

Its better to look in the mirror.

Subaru is every LN reader incarnate. The readers just don't want to admit it so they scream in asspain

That is not what self-inserting is about

Lol speak for yourself fuccboi

He's a good protagonist
not that I'd expect most of Sup Forums to understand though, your autism is so intense that you can't handle anything that isn't a shonen protagonist

I was unable to self insert into Subaru before the last episode took place. Now he's suffered enough to be my vessel in his world

Is literally any young protagonist a self insert?

YOUR PHONES ALMOST OUT OF BATTERY SUBARU STOP SHITPOSTING ON Sup Forums

fuck off baiter faggot

You don't seem to know what a self-insert actually is, subhuman.

have you even seen the anime? he's a complete annoying retard. plus he gets literally cuckolded

Isn't a self insert a character that it's so bland that everyone can just put himself in his shoes? Subaru isn't bland at all, overhuman.

I thought it was because of the Torture, the insanity, followed by best meido being stuck in a coma and nobody besides MC even knowing who she is.

He's a cringy protagonist
not that I'd expect most of Sup Forums to understand though, your autism is so intense that you can't handle anything that isn't a generic isekai protagonist

that one passive beta which all the women love

>Isn't a self insert a character that it's so bland that everyone can just put himself in his shoes?

No, subhuman. Respect your superiors or else you'll get the hose.

>he's a complete annoying retard
Huh, lad, where's the problem?

>Sup Forums likes shitty beta MCs
>hate "perfect" characters
>Subaru will probably turn into a Gary Stu
What will Sup Forums do then?

Now I get why would you consider Subaru a self insert, pathetic asshole

It does mean that

Kirito and Basara are self-inserts, Kiyoshi is a self-insert. Darling is a self-insert. Even fucking Yukiteru and Tanukichi are self-inserts.

He eventually becomes another guts in the LN, so you can damn expect Sup Forums to be all over him when the anime reaches that point.

I can't tell if Sup Forums loves to bait with Subaru threads or they're just obsessed with him because they see a reflection of themselves in Subaru

Hate him because his perfection makes no sense like anyone with common sense.

Kirito is universally hated like Death Note post L's death

The reason I reply to Subaru threads is to defend him just because he had the guts to ask for Emilia to pay her damn dept.

A self-insert is when the author writes himself into the story you ignorant niggers. When the fuck are you disgusting weebs going to understand that? It seems that watching too many garbage cartoons has distorted your brains.

Watching too much shonen has that kind of effect.

t. self-inserter

Words change definition over time

I bet you're fun at parties, if you even get invited to those

Only if you bother with a garbage medium like anime.

That was the original meaning. Then it became MCs that are blank and made for the reader to project themselves on.

Oh I do. Unlike you pathetic weebs I actually have a life.

Maybe if you go to fanfiction.net or some other site loved by tumblrwhales. even fucking Sup Forums uses the term correctly.

>Go on Sup Forums
>Secretly love anime
>Mom comes into the room
>"Are you on that Sup Forums again user?"
>"No-no, get the fuck out mom!!!"
>I know what'll make me look cool.
>"Oh I do. Unlike you pathetic weebs I actually have a life."
>Heh

The MC is shitty self-insert wish-fulfillment for beta cuck

Are Subaru apologists for real?
>A-At least he isnt a Gary Stu!
>You guys don't get how normal human act! he is realistic MC!

Subarufags are so desperate for a good MC that's not a Gary Stu or beta harem MC to the point of taking another kind of shit like Subaru.

/lit/ here. Kill yourself.

>Announcing you are from /lit/
Opinion instantly discarded.

Oh, I'm pretty sure that you life must be wonderful

Don't mind me, just posting the best self insert ever.

Subaru is at least accurate to how LN readers act/are.

He's shit but he's above all the Kiritos/Basara brand blandies and Shinji's descendants that didn't evolve properly like Takato and Simon

There's nothing wrong with having a flawed protagonist, you're not always supossed to like the mc.

You shouldn't bother. Sup Forums is an even bigger shithole these days.

He is not a good protag.

This is a good protag

They're both good
Gintoki also fucks up a lot at times and does cringe stuff, it just happens that it is lessened because it is comedic whereas Subaru is actual cringe

>shows him dying over and over again
>shows him having a mental break down
>shows him trying to save a village of children

like trying to say jesus was written as an unlikeable MC

Assuming you're both serious I'm having really ahrd time deciding which one of you is more autistic

Why are you even posting here then

But Jesus never threw a bitch fit when he was about to be crucified

he also wasn't written as relateable

You are a retard. The only character I remember self inserting as is Satou from NHK, and he is far from blank.

Subaru is self-insert..inb4 muhh suffering

guess what mental disability is real too

This show have the best baits of the season

Is this the most hated character on Sup Forums right now?

Guts is the biggest self-insert ever.

Even if that bullshit you're saying is real he's still above the other self-inserts.

true. even donovan self-inserted his big black cock into his anus

MOST LOVED you mean.
I'd beat you up if you meant hated right haha

for comedy i admit he above other

>Has some latent magic (shadow power)
>Has the best ability there is (literally cannot be killed permanently)

He actually has some seriously op powers. And even if he didn't care about fighting with them he could use the death thing to make a shit ton of money by betting.

>See some race
>Oh hello cliff
>Bet on race, make shit ton of cash money
>Repeat the next day

The original power fantasy self insert.

he's also married with kids. All around successful MC

Why doesn't he just go full Chosen Undead and curb stomp the "bosses" after getting wrecked a million different times? Why is he so attached to the white haired cunt?

>Very autistic
>Cute childhood aquittance asks to marry him
>He says yes
>Lives happily ever after

Underrated post.

To be honest, this would be my main gripe with the show. In a world full of so many opportunities he practically fell in love at first sight and this is what we've got

His only weakness would be if someone figured out the pattern to his revives and captured him in some inescapable prison for that period then killed him.

I haven't watched this anime but I just got back from /o/ and I'm confused why people don't like subarus here

I dunno, for a NEET loser he's doing pretty well considering the circumstances. And how much real time has passed, a month? He's beaten down some brick walls with his weak bare hands while putting on a smile, pathetic outbursts are to be expected.

Subaru is made to bait people into self-inserting and then spit on them.

HAHAHAHA didn't work on me because I liked the cringe

>actually pretty cool

Like some Seath's Library Prison shit

But I doubt there's much of a pattern to it. If Satella or whoever the hell is coordinating this were tricked into checkpointing him in a horrible situation, I don't see why they couldn't just reload from an earlier save. Never mind that I doubt there's anyone that could corner him like that.

Absolutely loved this episode, really surprised me with the fact that he got his ass handed to him for autistically interrupting an election.

kek..autistic it is

Why didn't he commit sudoku at the end of that episode so he could unfuck his relationship with cute elf lady?

He values greatly his relationships with others, since he doesn't know when his last chekpoint is he would risk returning to Arc2.

Also he thinks that he has a limited amount of lives, like in a game

Didn't you mean Seppuku?

i think it's established that he loses a piece of his soul every time he dies

"Self-insert" does not mean "main character you don't like who gets anywhere near a girl you do like".

Now this is a self-insert. A character explicitly modeled using some of the author's traits and intended to be the reader's viewpoint into the fictional world the author created.