yes it happened

dont question the narrative goyim

>slavs
>jews

>white

kek

Muhammad (pbuh) was white

Every Muslim worth his salt knows this

I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19.4437:1

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

They were communists.

because he was a hardcore German nationalist, not a white nationalist. rednecks in america in the 1960s just projected their own racist ideas onto him because they are uneducated.

Judging by how many white liberals there are today, he came up a few billion short...

Muhammad was a red haired Celt. I don't think 'white's' would agree

The Bull-Queer - Mongrel-Theist - Jew...

NAZI Bull-Queers had Book-Burning parties NOT to endorse moral concepts...

They were burning medical records, and court records...

The most famous case of this was the Institute of Sex Research or Institute of Sexology...

This is where the German-courts sent Sexual-Deviants to be examined and analyzed.

It turns-out most of the NAZI "leadership" had extensive files regarding their degeneracy.

One of the first-things they did when seizing power was to erradicate these "Records".

These extensive records detailed many of the deviant, and degenerate practices, and delusions they suffered, as well as extensive criminal history for many of them, including Adolph Shekel-Grubber, AKA Adolph Hitler.

The Famous ((NEWS-REEL)) of NAZI Book Burning...!

""
The first book burning in pre-war Germany, one of the [now famous] newsreels shown here in the U.S. in the 30s, was at the Sex Research Institute.

the newsreels didnt mention what was being burned, outside of books and files that is.

This institute had extensive records on the sexual perversions of numerous Nazi leaders, many of whom had been under treatment there prior to the beginning of the Nazi regime.

Hitler was a Jewish deep operative meant to secure them wartime shekels, land, and sympathy over the Jews "brutal treatment". The "holocaust" was a hoax, only low-caste Jews and mutts got fucked with to put on a show and feed the agenda.

Its funny how the world is being run by deviants. Maybe their ability to get shit done be it running governments or peadophile rings, is the peak of human ability.

Because

>fuck aryans that don't agree with me and bend the knee to my will

Because contrary to some branches of contemporary revisionism, he was in no way "white supremacist" or wanted "white unity".
His rethorics were purely pangermanic.
Yes, there is a significant difference.
There was little to no concept of a "white race" in german thought at the time because they never had to bother about it since their colonial activity was so limited.

found the kraut

>annihilate vast majority of Russians of European origin, leaving mostly Asiatic males to repopulate the country.
>send the best of the best white Germans into a meatgrinder
>responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of "allied" whites
>responsible for the creation of Israel and eternal guilt for "holocaust"

How were any of these Hitler's fault?

he was a bad boy who didn't do his homework

>Hitler was a Jewish deep operative meant to secure them wartime shekels, land, and sympathy over the Jews "brutal treatment"

I hope that is sarcasm

1 ID 2 posts

deus vult
jihadi

lol!
spamming your bullshit again geliftebergh?

he really did fuck up russia's males

Crippling Reparations + Rampant Degeneracy + German Spergism + Spook Support + Major League Funding?

>Why did Hitler genocide so many whites?
They were mongrels.
their White blood was contaminated with non-Christian blood.
Hitler was an act of God, punishing the mangy jew for not believing in Jesus.
Hitler sacrificed himself because he so loved Jesus.
Hitler=Militant Jesus.
Hitler=Angel sent from Heaven to slay the satanic non-Christian jewish heathens.
The holocaust was never about White supremacy... It was a fight for Christ.

so christ lost?

He even killed himself because he was white.

>so christ lost?
For the second time.
first-On the cross.
second-killed by the satanic allied forces. we refused hitler-jesus. the end of wwii was the start of the thousand year tribulation and strife. look around and see for yourself. all the world under the rule of satan. the satanic jew. george soros is satan. he lives for a thousand years to destroy mankind.

Prove it, where is the list of "victims"?

Hitler did not die in that bunker, he made it to South America and lived into the late 50's or early 60's.

humansarefree.com/2016/07/hitler-escaped-to-argentina-died-old.html