What's in the FUCKING Basement?!

What's in the FUCKING Basement?!

WHAT
IS
IN
THERE

WHY HAVENT THEY GONE INTO EREN'S BASEMENT YET WHAT THE FUCK

ITS BEEN LIKE 3 YEARS HOLY SHIT

HOW CAN A PLOT THREAD LIKE THIS -STILL- BE FUCKING DANGLING I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK!?

Wait, seriously? I stopped reading a long time ago but you tell me THEY STILL HAVEN'T GONE INTO THE BASEMENT YET WHAT THE FUCK

Most likely a formula to the titan serum and maybe some information about how the walls were created and a map to the BRA village.

Are they still on namek?

Shitty manga

What is One Piece?

WHAT
IS
IT
???

It's been 20-ish years and they STILL haven't found it?

Fuck off.

Where is Ging?

Oh, wait...

It's a onesie.

I read this series was supposed to be short, but corporate overlords forced the writer to artificially extend it to milk it dry

Apparantly whatever is in the basement is so important, so plot critical, that to reveal it would signal the end of the series

This is going to be THAT plot thread that will never be addressed until the last episode

The manga is going in end in a couple months. Calm down sons.

why would the manga end when theres supposed to be a 2nd season of the anime that will undoubtedly revive this anime's fame?

remember the GLOBAL FAME when the first season aired??

Wait, for real?

I would have assumed they would have gone in by this point.

My bet is that his treasure is going to be a single gold coin. Literally one piece of treasure left.

>but corporate overlords forced the writer to artificially extend it to milk it dry
Considering the dude was going to end it with just killing everybody off and establishing that the setting was always hopeless, I think extending it into an actual story was the lesser of 2 evils.

Because it's ending.

It's pretty obvious by now.

Her older sister's head.

the 5 parts of exodia

Humanity in a nutshell.

I mean we are a bunch of fucking assholes, I know that, but holy fucking shit on a shingle is it even more worse in SnK.

What a cunt

Yup, I was shocked when I got caught up after more than a year and they still are no where close to getting to the basement.

There's no way this author can wrap up this story in a few chapters. Not to mention that were it to end in the next two chapter or even volume, everyone would know or can tell.

Whatever is in that basement would take at least another 6+ chapters (i.e six months), to bring the story to a stratifying conclusion.

It's not going to end.

It's only just begun.

What I will say is they fucking bombed hard with not releasing season 2 right away

The One Piece is a Space Ship and the crew will begin searching for the Space One Piece.

Wanting to stifle creativity, user be ashamed

He'll be fine

How powerful would they be on the SnK universe?

I think all of them could survive being grabbed by a normal titan, main issue would be fight shifters which would probably put up a decent fight. We assuming they have a 3DMG?

I don't see anything in the AoT universe doing much to them.

>Not posting the superior panelsfag version

It will be the essential part, that will unify the seas into one piece

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

It's a golden wig. It grants the wearer the ability to build impassible walls.

it is kind of short, it's just one chapter a month release

nude paintings of Mikasa

>no where close to getting to the basement

but they'll literally at the district right now

>Corporate overlords

How about the creator of the manga likes money, and creating a new series is a risk and right now he has a series that people will eat up so he's going to stretch it for as much as its worth.

Authors don't have creative integrity buddy, especially Mangaka who are used to living off of their family's allowance. Just look at fucking One Piece, Oda has claimed about one hundred fucking times that One Piece was meant to be a much shorter series, or that One Piece was ending soon, but the second he started making money from his books all of a sudden One Piece just kept going and going and going. One Piece will continue to go until it one of three things happen, same thing with this shit,

1: The property stops making money
2: The mangaka creates another property that is popular
3: The property gains such an enormous amount of traction that it no longer needs work from the Mangaka to be popular - ala Gundam.

There's a cure in the basement. Also, Eren will find out a new kind of power.

Yeah, he is going to be fine.