Having children is ruining your one future

Having children is ruining your one future.
Reasons to not have children

PRACTICAL
getting tied down to a roastie(modern women are the problems except for my wife, says the future divorcee)
loss of income/independence(you are more dependent on this rotting system if you have children)
ETHICAL
Do you want your children to grow up in a world that will be half m*slim?
>but my kids will fight isl*m
gee thanks dad instead of creating a nice world for me, you just created me in a shit world and handed me the mission of cleaning it up
Is it ethical to create a life that will be for a portion of its life be dedicated to war or wage cuckery

>but (((they))) don't want me to have kids
Wrong! The most feared demographic is young childless men with nothing to lose

They want you to have children so that you will shut up and conform, plus the corporate machine always needs new slaves

>but if I don't have children m*slims and other undesireables will have tons of kids and populate the earth.
that is the just reward the elites have to deal with, I am not going to save the elites from their stupid policies. I don't exist to keep Western civilization operating so that barbarians can keep sponging off of it.

I am gonna fucking enjoy the time I have on this Earth, you may choose hedonism or service, but it would be unethical to force such a decision onto another life.

Go on a birthstrike until the world is fixed, if the world is never fixed, be glad that you kept new life from suffering through the pains that it brings

being a natalist
>I will unethically create more life so that it suffers in this world while its one shot at existence is used to serve elites or engaged in a struggle that will consume its life and be meaningless when an asteroid hits the Earth or a supervolcano goes off or a gamma ray bust evaporates the atmosphere

be the one who the elites fear, a young person with no ties and nothing to lose
or
someone who makes a living through methods that erode the system

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z6k81PNySM
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bringing a kid in this environment is not good at all why risk it. I mean I also don’t really care about having kids my family is already growing more so why the fuck do I need to crate any I’ll just work and enjoy my life.

The world needs taxpayer's OP. Remember that when you are 70 years old.

bump

pensions were a mistake

A men is defined by his ability to support his family. If his reason points him to the shame on having a marriage with a modern 'women', he could see the possibility of raising kids on his own. Get a surrogate mother like Cristiano Ronaldo did, make sure it has the genes you want, and raise them away from the modern cancer. IT'S YOUR DUTY.

>A men is defined by his ability to support his family
1: not all men can have families
2: who the fuck are you to define what is a man's role
3: the ability to reproduce is the starter kit to being a living being, might as well be proud of the ability to gather food
4: Whom does reproduction serve? If it is a duty to whom am I obligated?
5: What is the greater goal? is it achievable?

If you don't have a family then you're not a man you're a child

Saged for being a faggot shill. If you don't have at least three white children then you are a waste of space.

>If you don't have at least three white children then you are a waste of space.
why?

All man can have a family.
To have a family, you just need to support people with your labor, and have a soul bond for life. Just get your sperm on a womb, and raise the kids, the roastie too if you trust her.

No way to go around this. Either do it, or kill yourself because you are collaborating with the downfall of the west.

Women are whores, we all know. But you should have kids anyway. Surrogate aryan mothers, Cristiano Ronaldo style. Raise them RIGHT and raise them BRIGHT.

>All man can have a family.
Are you an infertility denialist?
>Either do it, or kill yourself because you are collaborating with the downfall of the west.

How does having children solve the world's problems?

>be OP
>post thread
>theme doesn't catch on
>post 5 times
>self bump
>12 total replies
I pity your life.

n-no bully

any anti-natalist out there please keep this thread bumped i got to go to walmart and get tendies

>Is it ethical to create a life that will be for a portion of its life be dedicated to war
Yes. Life is an eternal struggle.

Living and fighting, living and suffering is preferable to not living at all. People can fear that it is all pointless, but to give to the desperation is defeat, and I don't feel defeated just yet.

Fuck off, why not just kill yourself if you are a genetical dead end anyway? Fight the overpopulation by starting with yourself.

good points. it is really fucking unethical. i suffer so much, why would i put another through that

I agree with the Nazi. I don't care if the kids are white.
If you are not having kids, go work in a mine or join the army and make the world a better place for the people who are.

It's fine, leave it to the sons of Jarl to fix the world. Real men will keep breeding with real women, it might take hundreds or thousands of years but we'll be fine. Thrall's kin always destroy themselves.

I'll never have kids anyways, but you're kind of all over the place in your post, not able to decide if you give a fuck about the wrongs of modern life or not

Nigga the world is only half muslim because they outbred us.

> This fire is dying
> Keep pouring water on it user

All life is suffering. You may as well join the voluntary human extinction movement if you're scared of your kids having life.

Utterly genocidal.

ronaldo is an obvious literal faggot...

it would be ok. but i'm not dying to. I thought I was suppose to be dying to.

How many kids do you have?

>zoe`s shill brigade

I'd like to have kids but I've never been able to get the attention of a female so yeah I don't see what else I can do.

>lift brah!

Been lifting for almost 6 years straight now, turning 30 soon, hasn't change the situation with me being able to find a GF.

I don't know, I was never around girls as a kid/teen/young adult, and now that I'm older I have literally zero experience with women, have no idea what to do with them, or how do even talk to them or what you're even supposed to do, it makes no sense to me at all.

I got diagnosed as a Schizoid recently so maybe that has a lot to do with it.

I need the government to provide me with a wife if they want me to have kids, it's basically the only way I'm going to get a wife. Now those stinky Indians with their arranged marriages don't seem so bad after all.

hey rabbi whatcha doin?

OP is right. Having children won't be nearly as important in a few decades (or less). A.I. will be the next evolution of man, so the low birthrates won't matter in 100 years or so. You people think this is it? That we've maxed out technologically? Wake the fuck up! We're in the fucking stone ages!

Having children is the only thing that matters.

As an Englishman it is my duty to raise two sons and two daughters.

Sage this shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Z6k81PNySM

This.

This.

OP sucks. Having kids is underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

I have two kids. It has forced me more than anything to man up. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Oh yea, they're both blond haired and blue eyed too.

Shill thread, pass over.

Having white kids is the future. Once you are dead with no kids to pass your legacy on, you are doing the kikes a favor by killing the white race