Sup Forums "INSANELY RACIST" GAME ABOUT CHINK RESTAURANT IS TRIGGERING LIBERALS

youtube.com/watch?v=g2jg69tKHCo
youtube.com/watch?v=6st7cV-R54U

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/mb7pdp/an-insanely-racist-canadian-video-game-was-put-on-blast-by-a-us-congresswoman

Can't archive the link in archive.is, plz someone help me archiving it

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/mb7pdp/an-insanely-racist-canadian-video-game-was-put-on-blast-by-a-us-congresswoman
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/mb7pdp/an-insanely-racist-canadian-video-game-was-put-on-blast-by-a-us-congresswoman
unv.is
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

these gay threads are triggering me

But it's not even a real game.

>put on blast
>throwing shade
>the absolute state of modern "news" media

You should archive that.

unv.is/motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/mb7pdp/an-insanely-racist-canadian-video-game-was-put-on-blast-by-a-us-congresswoman

No clicking unless archived

acrhive.is didn't work, what is the new archiving method

>unv.is
Ok, will use that from now on!

this looks fantastic if Im being honst

Why wont they just leave the gamers alone?

They did not understand with what they brought on themselves with Gamergate?

They basically redpilled a whole generation...

Yeah but when is this shit being released?

>chinese people cant be dirty

Isn't implying asians to be some kind of extremely cleanly, cat-like people racist? I am pretty sure its called positive stereotyping or some shit like that

OP and that faggot clickbait garbage website he's advertising here are pure cancer

>mobile
>game

pick one

I just archived it you nigger

Want this game now...

I acc want to play it tho

Check the dev's website, it's just trailer, screenshots and a webcomic, for years. It's just something that someone made up to stir shit.

but it looks fucking great

This. Not only dose the management system look great, it looks like the mini-games and story are swell too. And those characters, esp the protagonist and white immigration officer. It genuinely looks fucken awesome.

I agree