Faggot joining marine corps here. thought id post this lol

faggot joining marine corps here. thought id post this lol.

In other words have fun dying for Israel OP

He's not wrong man, he doesn't want his friend to die in some dusty shithole.

Your fighting for the interests of a select few. You'll make a steady paycheck tho. So there's that.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with either a nigger or a leftist cuck but they are right, say hi to Netanyahu for me.

he's not my friend. like i said i'm a faghot. hes just some random guy that msged me on grindr.

Chicago is twice as dangerous as Afghanistan.

Tell him you're just in it to blast some sand niggers

Yeah, fuck having a military and shit. It would be a real struggle to vote people into positions that could change things, so instead literally everyone should refuse to participate.

So you are also a faggot.
sage and hide.

You should tell every Muslim you interact with overseas that your gay. Especially in firefights. Learn how to say your getting killed by a fag in Arabic.

>some random guy that msged me on grindr.
>playing hero on a fag pick up site
>i'm joining the corpse!
>fuck my ass one more time before i go and die for merica and freedumbs!!!

sheesh what an attention whore

Did you explain to them how US geopolitical interests and business interests supply our country with the power to never have to fight at home? Are they fucking stupid?

whoah friend, you better take another (((redpill))) before you start developing political nuances!

he's right though.
you're literally fighting for geopolitical interests of israel.
but if your hatred for sandniggers overcomes that then i guess it's still ok.

Be a martyr and blow yourself up at a BLM protest instead.

Also OP is a faggot

Just go for it, with things going the other way around, maybe you'll be able to fight a real war

He's right.

99% of the countries on earth never have to fight at home anyway.

The usmc is basically a gay sex cult. New recruits are selected to be used for the pleasure of the higher-ups. Enjoy getting raped in the ass!

"I just want to travel a bit and kill some subhumans"

Prime

Have fun dying for Israel.

He's right, join a better branch than muhreenz i.e. Every other branch

when a literal faggot is wiser than you it's time to reconsider your positions, OP

Sums it up for me

Depends on the MOS and if you're the type thats pretty dumb but "good with your hands".

You probably won't see combat.
If you do, kill them first.
But you really probably wont.

Don't bitch out at boot.
For the love of god, don't rape people at boot.

Keep your room SOP.
Keep your lockers SOP.
Do not be one of the shit tards that complain about the food.
Thise people among others ruin the military.
Keep your uniform squared away.
Buy new shit whenever your shit gets lost or shitty looking.
Make like an obedient statue at ease when yelled at.
Make like an obediant olympian when yelled at in an athletic way.
Always use spare time at the gym.
Even if your not working out.
Go there any way.
This way you will be shamed into getting in shape.

OP tell him you literally get hard at the fact you will be murdering young afghan boys because they are not people and then fucking their tight buttholes and post reaction

Go eat a bullet.

yeah, you won't be fighting for my freedom. That was one war, the revolutionary war, and there hasn't been a war since that had anything to do with muf freedoms. War faggots learned a long time ago, Americans weren't interested in their bullshit, so they false flag, and sperg jingoistic media memes to get dummies to go along with their faggotry. USS Maine, Pearl Harbor, Lusitania, gulf of Tonkin, all false flags implemented to stir up muh feelies. Meanwhile, here at home, the federal government ghettoizes our cities, lets illegals work for big corporations, and generally fucks us over.

Stop being a drama queen like 90% of your military and just ignore her.

>following orders for the next 8 years and fighting for Israel

no thanks

fucking welfare niggers

Underrated

Can I ask why the Marines? Is it just because they're hyped as "the best" or some shit? At least in the Army you have some say in your MOS.

>dying in the interest of schlomos sheckel purse and the ZOG HQ

Tell his white guilted ass to fuck off.

Army faggot detected.

do you expect gratitude because you're going to kill people for the interests of American elite, which is also ruining your country?

text him back
>fuck 3rd world shitskins lol

Yeah those Afghanis and Syrians are gonna invade any day now.

>implying that protecting US geopolitical interests doesnt keep the US safe

5 year Marine Infantry fag here
He is right
The Capitalism we live under right now
does not work.

You'll pay for this, goy!

"Because removing kebab helps everyone"

Listen to the latest episode of The Alc-War Room Rises, OP. They explain pretty well what you'll be fighting for from the perspective of veterans.

There's an underlying implicit axiom to this argument, and that's that the Middle East was ever not a shit hole and is capable of not being a shit hole. Doesn't seem to be the case.

So the whole "I feel comfortable butting in like a bitch" thing is just retarded.

>how did my freedoms end up in Afghanistan
what freedoms does he think he has in the first place

>faggot
>dying or getting cock and balls shot off for israel
Pottery.

>I'm joining the marines!
>post about it on app made entirely for quick attention
>repost the attention you get on another website for attention

You're a terrible scumfuck of a person. Stop seeking everyone's attention like a fucking purse puppy you weak, dependant faggot.

because we dont have a free market

He is right though, good luck being in the next vietnam, afghanistan, iraq, or destroying nations like Libya so that refugees can flood europe.

Hes not a Sup Forumsack anyways, so who cares.

Lmao
>"I don't involve myself in people's problems. Except when they disagree with my ideology in anyway"

Do it OP, lots of my marine buddies are homos and they love it and are good marines. You'll have a never ending reservoir of sexually repressed manlets and Hispanics to play gay chicken with in the barracks.