PSY-OPS

What are some examples of psy-ops that weren't recognized as such?

Specifically
>successful operations
>unsuccessful attempted operations
>long running operations that outlived their original purpose

Other urls found in this thread:

opensourceinvestigations.com/dictatorship/putins-associates-lost-billions-due-sanctions-kabilas-friends-next/
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology
neurosciencenews.com/amygdala-opposite-sex-psychology-1942/
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/
wikitravel.org/en/Common_scams
archive.is/bpzVR
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22
ihr.org/books/kaufman/perish.shtml
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan#Blueprint_for_the_Middle_East
youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo
pastebin.com/JCEvgFGc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufactured_controversy
pastebin.com/UKw5wngh
thezog.info/list-summaries/
firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
reason.com/archives/2012/04/21/the-medicalization-of-rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry
ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p305_Marchetti.html
archive.is/LeF8X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence_(intelligence_gathering)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clandestine_HUMINT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterintelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
archive.is/WVZFj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsehood_in_War-Time
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OODA_loop
archive.org/details/UnitedStatesMarineCorpsMcdp1warfighting
gutenberg.org/ebooks/26184?msg=welcome_stranger
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0uTOC9cB38
youtube.com/watch?v=6y5DEKsuoFo
web.archive.org/web/http://kadamaee.ir/payesh/books-tank/18/Galbraith - A Short History of Financial Euphoria (1990).pdf
psywarrior.com/PanamaHerb.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137010496
youtube.com/watch?v=3F7Ipi3tsVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The whole stormfag invasion of Sup Forums

self bump

reddit is the largest psy-op on the internet. upvote bots, fake accounts, editing posts to fit their narrative.

But who's running it?

CIA/FBI

How long was Trump in the public eye? He was never a racist til he ran for office.
How many times had anyone ever heard of Antifa before the election?
Has anyone ever heard of Richard Spencer before the election?

da j00s

yes
no
no

can we get some elaboration on this plox? i never went there but recently been checking it out and i've picked up on this but would appreciate a complex 2deep4me infographic on it all if there are any

This whole place knew Spencer before the election

NFL to distract from reports of America funding, arming and ordering ISIS.

Burn the book on psyops. The Russians have broken new ground. Obama/Clinton poked the bear:

opensourceinvestigations.com/dictatorship/putins-associates-lost-billions-due-sanctions-kabilas-friends-next/

The bear clawed back in 2016 with a spectacular infowar campaign they small scale tested in Estonia:

theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology

Fractures in ethnicity, class, region and politics were inflamed with conspiracy theory, political spin, relentless shilling, sliding and bias exploitation. Russian psyops stormed:

Sup Forums
r/conspiracy/
ifunny
ZeroHedge
... and more

Pearl Harbor was nothing compared to the US intelligence failure in the infowar attack unleashed by Russia. And, the current attack is nothing compared to the targeted and highly personalized psyops campaign to come.

Armed with data from the OMB, DOD and credit agency attacks, the next front in the war will be personal. Messages tailored, crafted to manipulate groups at the individual level.

War is here. Sup Forums is the battlefield.

Based Russia. Liberate our minds from cuckoldry.

I want to believe that this is all just a sophisticated psychological campaign on the net by Russia and or China but it's more likely that all the world leaders are in on the sham together and what we're seeing now is just one big theater play/WWF-esque shitfest.

If there is some ancient secret society that runs the globe then they would own every leader.
If the leaders are satanic child-eating psychopaths then it makes sense they wouldn't care about the people of the country they lead.
They're just there to keep us preoccupied while they run to show.

High level strategy:

Every SJW rant and every anti-jew/black/hispanic/arab meme serves the larger goal.

Trigger, instill fear, sow anger, split, divide, create chaos.

Tear American apart, group by group.

Start with outsiders, discredit government and the opponents, work inward to normies.

Self-awareness. Introspection.

Is it more likely US leadership are satanic pedophiles, or is it more stimulating? Which part of the brain is activated by Sup Forums obsession with the cuck meme.

neurosciencenews.com/amygdala-opposite-sex-psychology-1942/

Sup Forums limbic systems are being manipulated by foreign psyops. You are rats in cage.

But lets assume that mega-corps and globalists own the politicians on both sides.
How do we know Trump is legit, how do we know our government isn't completely compromised?

What if WWIII happens and we're all dead or ushered into walmart concentration camps?
Will Donald Trump be in his underground fortress playing smash bros with Kim John Un while Putin serves them sushi naked?

I hope this was all just an elaborate psyop campaign by the Russians ... but I have been deceived so many times before ... I don't know what to believe anymore.

Sup Forums Intelligence Primer
READ BEFORE POSTING ON THIS BOARD
Mein Kampf
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/
>Never tell your enemies what you will do. Simply do it.
>The energy necessary to refute a lie is an order of magnitude greater than to produce it.
>The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, but what is bad for my enemy is good for me.
>The jew will only tell a truth if it benefits a greater lie.
>The jew, when caught in a lie, will create a new narrative and purposefully skip a logical step to twist the narrative in his favor, then double down on the new lie and never admit to the omitted logical step even upon pain of death.
wir mussen die juden ausrotten.
Babby-Tier
wikitravel.org/en/Common_scams
archive.is/bpzVR
Gentleman's Guide to Forum Spies
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
Shill Tactics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma
Logical Fallacies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
Hooton Plan (white genocide)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22
ihr.org/books/kaufman/perish.shtml
Greater Israel / Yinon plan
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan#Blueprint_for_the_Middle_East
Demoralization - Yuri Bezmenov
youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo
Polarization Shill
pastebin.com/JCEvgFGc

Manufactured Controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufactured_controversy
Philosophy vs. Ideology
pastebin.com/UKw5wngh
Lists of jewish agents - double check information provided
thezog.info/list-summaries/
JTRIG manipulation
firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
Medicalization of Dissent
reason.com/archives/2012/04/21/the-medicalization-of-rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry
Insight into the CIA
ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p305_Marchetti.html
archive.is/LeF8X
HUMINT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence_(intelligence_gathering)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clandestine_HUMINT
Counter Intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterintelligence
FBI's COINTELPRO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
Disinfo
archive.is/WVZFj
WW1 Falseflags
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsehood_in_War-Time
How to troll leftists
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
Disrupting enemy operations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OODA_loop
Warfighting
archive.org/details/UnitedStatesMarineCorpsMcdp1warfighting
Simple Sabotage
gutenberg.org/ebooks/26184?msg=welcome_stranger
The Grand Design - G. Edward Griffin
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0uTOC9cB38
Secrets of the Federal Reserve - Eustace Mullins
youtube.com/watch?v=6y5DEKsuoFo
>muh boooooooooooooooooooooooks
A Short History of Financial Euphoria by John Kenneth Galbraith
web.archive.org/web/http://kadamaee.ir/payesh/books-tank/18/Galbraith - A Short History of Financial Euphoria (1990).pdf
>>>/pdfs/5928

based

US government starts at the city, county and state levels. stop focusing and worrying about things you can't control and root out corruption and compromised players at the small govts level first.

flat earth to discredit conspiracy

the Nazis have arrived to 'help'. there goes the discussion.

this is stickied permanent thread on 8pol
8ch net /pol /res/993439.html

sage

culturalmarxism

"no-planes" narratives on 9/11, to discredit it being an inside job.

thatsnothowyousage.bmp

The 20th century all together

To believe that everything and every last person is completely controlled is not only unlikely it's black-pilled. Black-pilled means zero chance. Even if you are correct to some extent in near complete pessimism, the belief in it is counterproductive unless you still hope to keep your head down and be left alone like an island unto yourself.

That said, if we end up in a big nuke exchange or some long protracted war that reduces world population to 500,000 glow-in-the-dark survivors I'll be mighty suspicious

the truth about fiat currency and the federal reserve.
no living generation talks about it..
completely taboo.

a complete bastardization of America.

>To mistrust one's friends is a greater sin than to be betrayed it says the fortune cookie.

There are more than a few confirmed or admitted spy-ops. I'm rather certain there is some major coordinated fuckery going on. How ancient or monolithic is up for question. But engagement is what's needed. By as many thinking, non-possed souls as possible. You have to trust someone. Organizations are made of individuals.

Chaos will bring order

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

I have been shoah'd from (((reddit))) several times. Shadowbanning is about as kosher as it gets.

>You have to trust someone

No I don't. I have to trust myself, that's it. One should not be afraid to listen to others, though.

But you cannot be given your perspective, you must shape it yourself, or you are already possessed.

Russians aren't the one with OPM, friendo.

There is no free speech if no main stream media outlet criticizes jewish power and control.

trump never had to speak on race.
antifa formed because of the election.
richard spencer has always been around people just ignored him because he’s more or less an idiot.

you’re tragically stupid.

>antifa formed because of the election.

False.

It's been in Europe for about a decade with various amounts of coordination (the organization itself is quite old, but was dead for a few decades).

We brought it here as a meme about 5 years ago, but NGOs hijacked and co-opted it over the past 2-3.

>trump never had to speak on race.

The first shit that came from his mouth was mexican are rapists.

No way out, but through the jew.

Mexican isn't a race.

"don't taze me bro" was a psy op

It is for dumb racists.

prior the the elections. he was either always racist, or just played on for support. either way he never had to speak on the issue before and no one gave a shit if he did when he wasn’t in line to run the country.

that air force academy happening lastnite. This guy delete the tweet pretend nothing happened lol

I think that played a big part in having the hidden core of the republican party supporting him.

Pizzagate

The whole thing was a psyop to make us look retarded and to give the media ammo for their "fake news" narrative

Well it blew up in their face.

Except until recently the Mass Immigration/Cheap Labor scheme has been the most successful PsyOp of all time. It was a PsyOp before the term was even coined.

In order for a host community to accept huge numbers of new laborers, they have to be taught to see themselves as deficient and the outsiders and necessary in some way.

Let them in, we are all immigrants.
Let them in, on a racist would object.
Let them in, they are just doing the jobs that you don't want to do.

Sound familiar? Only recently and due to the internet allowing Free Speech in ways the Jewish Masters never intended, are the normal white beginning to realize what a scam has been pulled on them.

>>unsuccessful attempted operations
The deep state cia or whatever has been using my data since some months ago, but they are pretty obvious and I can see their posts from a mile.

>islam
>roman catholicism
>reddit
>breitbart
>trump (partly)
>attempts to forge an alt right structural hierarchy, such as spencer, muh founder of AR

I agree the Russiams are trying to divide our nation with bullshit memes and talking points that generate distain for one another. In the end we Americans know, I dont give a fuck if you're liberal, pede, cuckservative, sjw, etc. We all are willing to bleed and die for our country and I will never choose to save a Russian over a American regardless of their political agenda.

the psyop that made you think there are people smart enough to carry out successful psyops

>They need a psy op to make us look retarded.

/mlp/ it's an active part of this site.

Build A Wall is a metaphor, it means we have enough shitskins.

MAGA is also metaphor, it means make the USA White again. (((Quit fucking over the White middle class.)))

Sup Forums is already retarded

me, me, me !!!! AMA, LIMITED TIME ONLY, SHOOT TO KILL !!!! KILL KILL KILL !!

>not using reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse psychology
>posting this at all

we're backed off of petrol, silly head. not officially, but effectively. it allows us to be much richer at everyone else's expense, whereas gold standard holds us back

Openly racist people like Roy Cohn supported him, and just by talking to Sup Forums I can tell how racism played a big part in rallying the voting base.

This was obviously an orchestated move (like any presidential campaign should be)

Our government is completely compromised. I want Obama to be President because we thought he could bring change to the corporate first political agenda. I wanted Trump to be president vecause I thought he could drain the swamp of the corporate first agenda. Both have become either corrupted or incapable of fighting against the mainstream political ideologies.

Liberals dont understand why Trump got a elected, but they should just look at why Obama got elected and they'll have their answer. Race relations compounded by the lie that either one would be capable of fighting our injust political system.

Fuck politics. If you're feelin suicidal call the suicide hotline, if you're past that feel free to find a ceo of a major corp and take him to hell alongside you.

>PSYOP IN PANAMA
OPERATION JUST CAUSE
psywarrior.com/PanamaHerb.html

some of the playlist

(You've Got) Another Thing Coming - Judas Priest
Blue Collar Man - Styx
Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins
Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
Don't Look Back - Boston
Electric Spanking of War Babies - Funkadelic
Heaven's On Fire - Kiss
If I Had A Rocket Launcher - Bruce Cockburn
In My Time of Dying - Led Zeppelin
Iron Man - Black Sabbath
Judgment Day - Whitesnake
Jungle Love - Steve Miller
No More Mister Nice Guy - Alice Cooper
Paradise City - Guns & Roses
Panama - Van Halen
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
Refugee - Tom Petty
Renegade - Styx
Run Like Hell - Pink Floyd
The Party's Over - Journey
This Means War - Joan Jett
Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi
Wanted Man - Ratt
War Pigs - Black Sabbath
We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
Your Time is Gonna Come - Led Zeppelin

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137010496

Illuminati they run everything

>Will Donald Trump be in his underground fortress playing smash bros with Kim John Un while Putin serves them sushi naked?

This is now my fetish

>How do we know Trump is legit, how do we know our government isn't completely compromised?

You have no idea how bad it really is

>limbic systems are being manipulated by foreign psyops
True, and we can counter-subvert. This thread is and example of countersubversion.
> all the world leaders are in on the sham together
Potentially true to some extent, but there is always uncertainty. Nothing is completely controlled or determined. There are multiple potential future outcomes, not just one determined outcome set forth at the beginning of time like they would have you believe.
>No physical theory of local hidden variables can ever reproduce all of the predictions of quantum mechanics
Actually, they're not even close to controlling everything. It's only a psyche job, like the little vulnerable wizard behind the curtain in the wizard of oz. Uncertainty is baked right in to reality down to the fundamental level. The leaders can be memed into one direction or the other. Trump can be memed into being more right wing/pro-white. Society can be memed in to sorting itself out. A white ethnostate can be memed in to existence.

Only true post ITT

(((LAUREN SOUTHERN)))

user, my mind is a fortress.

Not even subliminals affect me anymore. It's all about mindful awareness.

When you are no longer able to take a step back, is when you are compromised.

>A leaf wants to be told what to think and what to do like the good little c u c k

No shock there.

chairforce internet division

I can give you all the answers and show you the source everything, every lie in history and the real history they hide from us all. You will know everything from the beginning from the source. But you can ever come back once you know and there is little you can do about it

Yes, moving an archaic belief system in a more enlightened direction with continuity, it is simply evolutionary. Soon it will be time to evolve again. This is what 9/23 started the next evolutionary process.

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh just a theory
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23

>>How do we know if Trump is legit?

Protip, retard. He isn't.

>I-it's just a metaphor guiz!
>What do you mean he's actually building it?
>I-i-it's just a metaphor...
>I-I'll help pay for the metaphor I guess

Literally as pathetic as fundie Christcucks claiming the world is 2,000 years old. Fucking kill yourself.

It's the internet I suppose, but the propaganda has made them this way along with most of the rest of the internet.

This remains to be seen, very few things in this world are what they appear to be, this is chess not checkers after all. From my inside sources he looks pretty legit

There was that story not long ago where russians supposedly being caught paying mussies to riot in Sweden I think it was.

Which makes me think, why did Morgan Freeman not not get more specific about the nature of the alleged russian ad and media meddling in the US?

Also how was supporting the liberal narrative supposed to help Trump specifically? It seems more like general destabilization rather than election-tipping.

the flat earth is a psy-op psy-op is in fact a psy-op.

>From my inside sources

lol you mean the memes on /ptg/ you stupid 14 year old?

fucks a j00

no really seeing as retards here still believe it and post poorly constructed schizophrenic infographs whenever the topic comes up.

you have no idea who I am and who my sources are little fella, I know people in DHS human trafficking and NAVY and Airforce Intel/ Masons. I am an author and expert on the Illuminati and probably at least 100 people on Sup Forums have read my book and woken up from the matrix. Most of the red pills you swallow here come from me and my people. What you believe is irrelevant

Everything is a psy op. We're all shills

hey bodhi

hey brother how are you?

Pretty good m8, kinda sleepy :^).

Pedogate is real, not a psyop originally although it was made into an excuse to shut down internet free speech.

the most recent psyop on Sup Forums was convincing people not to look deeper into pizzagate, and how it lead to a further conspiracy into the clintons and how most high-level US government officials are blackmailed.

but the combination of a false flag irl attack on comet pizza (which we easily identified because the fucking camera) and heavy shills every time a thread came up pretty much shut off all investigation further.

now pizzagate never leaves the parlour, and it's like everyone forgot about this:
youtube.com/watch?v=3F7Ipi3tsVE

it all leads to a blackmail ring no one wants to discuss or investigate irl because of over 30 dead people connected to the case.

one of the biggest parts of this psyop was creating the voat pizzagate sub. at one point a lot of accounts there started disappearing, or having their history deleted. this was just a false flag to make people think that it's a pedophile pizza parlour instead of disregarding that bullshit and digging into government officials.

go look at that sub now, it's practically just a deadzone filled with rehashed or very reaching posts that have next to 0 downvotes even though it's the same shit over and over. it's basically just become a conspiracy theory sub instead of an investigation one.

next time you see a pizzagate thread here pay attention to how many people either derail the thread or focus solely on comet ping pong and never going as deep into investigation as we did 2 months ago.

keep yourself healthy! Dark days ahead, you will be needed my friend

big words from a big boy
2/10 you gabe yourself away too quickly. no, it’s not. there is in reality zero proof beyond a bunch of emails people think are written in some sort of code. you’re making a web of red yarn.

Please tell me not all burgers are so stupid as to fall for the 'Putin ate my homework' meme

one of those derailers.

go have a coffee break you cunt

>not to look deeper into pizzagate, and how it lead to a further conspiracy into the clintons

DHS knows the Clinton's are involved they're hands are tied right now, but they fighting don't give up hope

>antifa
I never heard of anyone being antifa in America before the election and I was around plenty of liberals. Larping as commies was becoming somewhat popular several years back however. Same thing really.

Lol america is already finished bud, youre a fool if you’d sacrifice anything for a country that will be all niggers and spics in a couple hundred years. I cant believe white americans still have such an undying loyalty to a country that wont even be theirs before too long.