>Eric Trump on Hannity 9/29/17
youtu.be/EiZiGJTjLUM
>IntSec Zinke on American Energy Dominance 9/29/17
youtu.be/hkEwzNC8l-U
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S Mattis/PooInDaLoo Joint Statement 9/29/17
youtu.be/u51kaf5kGB8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives in India 9/29/17
youtu.be/XStahznkciY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/NATO SecGen Stoltenberg @ Resolute Support HQ in Afghanistan 9/29/17
youtu.be/hsa62c6u8es
>UN Amb Haley @UN on Burma 9/29/17
youtu.be/eWCDejZW-eE
>OMB Mulvaney on F&F 9/29/17
youtu.be/wm69qvs1l0M
>This Week @State 9/29/17
youtu.be/MhlOmNaujVk
>TrumpTV Vid - Hurr Maria (Lara) 9/29/17
youtu.be/beCQcJCmywk
>TrumpTV Vid - Bipartisanship (Harlan Hill) 9/25/17
youtu.be/plgCfg1qW7M
>WH Video - VP tax reform events 9/29/17
youtu.be/-wOP0PRioGU
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb
m.imgur.com/a/3LWzs
archive.is/BY60N
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914089003745468417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blessed are the peacemakers

So let me get this right:

>They are allowed to be nasty and criticize Trump all day everyday

>But then Trump criticizes them, he is an asshole who should know his place and never criticize his opposition particularly if its a woman?

Did I get this right?

le funney top of thread zinger
ignore awoos and feed me the (You)s

Trump's comments today is the final straw for me

They are AMERICANS in need of help...Trump unless you know nothing about the states you are responsible for...Puerto Rico needs Americans to help Americans. Rember that's when you bankrupt a good club and left the government 32 million in depth.

MAGA

How's the mayor suffering, Mika?

Blood face seems a little mad

KILLING KIM JONG UN

IS

JUST

LYNCHINGS

>Trump putting Chad on the travel ban
>visiting the Virgin Islands next week

W-what did he mean by this

>antifa flag behind Merkel
IMPEACH

Thanks for baking
Now we can resume hacking Awoo

Da!

>The Virgin Visit
>The Chad Travel Ban

Puerto Ricans are NOT American. Subhumans!

pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb

NEW

>Trump has updated his travel ban, includes these 8 countries - Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Somalia - NO EXPIRATION DATE
>Trump has signed a $200 million memo to boost computer science education in schools
>Senators Lankford (R) and Booker (D) have co-sponsored a bill that would strip any taxpayer funding to professional sports teams for building their stadiums
>Jeff Sessions says that the DoJ will be stepping up enforcement of free speech rights on college campuses
>Construction of border wall prototypes have begun in San Diego, California
>Trump plans to set cap for refugee admissions at 45,000 next year (less than 17,500 from the Middle East) - lowest number in decades
>The House Judiciary Committee is once again requesting that Jeff Sessions appoint a second special counsel to investigate Loretta Lynch, James Comey, and Hillary Clinton
>USA and Russia agree to cooperate on building the first lunar station
>Trump is considering signing an executive order next week to allow people to buy healthcare across state lines
>House Republicans next week will advance legislation that would provide $10 billion in funding for the border wall
>US second quarter GDP growth has been revised to 3.1% - fastest growth in more than two years
>China has announced it will cooperate with US sanctions on North Korea, will close all North Korean businesses within the next 120 days - severely limits North Korea’s ability to import food, fuel, etc.
>ICE has conducted a MASSIVE raid on sanctuary cities this week - 498 illegal immigrants arrested
>The S&P 500 Index has hit a 38th record high under Trump (2,514)
>Optimism for small and large manufacturers over the last three economic quarters has averaged a record high of 90.87%, which is the highest seen in 20 years

MSNBC just said that Trump is a racist AND sexist for attacking the San Juan mayor.

Really makes you think!

You guys remember when Joe accidentally posted from Mika account, then deleted and then posted from Joe account (or vice versa, I don't recall). That was way before they relationship was public and it pretty much confirmed that the change of heart by Joe, from "true conservative" to "democrat" is actually Mika pulling the strings of both accounts and using him as a ventriloquist dummy.

Poor Joe, maybe someday he will have a voice of his own again. And his balls back

He'll have to kill her.

>#hesnotfit

That's fatshaming

He means he posts on Sup Forums and he's throwing us yet another meme into reality
Real Life Awoos when?

>Democrats try attacking Trump, at the end of the week.

Damn, Democrats don't even know to start the news cycle on monday.

Fucking hate this kike in msm.

Since when criticizing someone is attacking someone????

WTF THIS DRIVES ME MAD!!!!

Is he wrong for attacking PR? I mean, he kind of has a point. We're spending billions and sending supplies that end up sitting on the docks because nobody on the PR side is taking charge to get that fuel and supplies moving across the island

FIX THE FENCE
>FIX THE FENCE
FIX THE FENCE
>FIX THE FENCE
FIX THE FENCE
>FIX THE FENCE

>2017 Katrina

Weird how the left always says the same things.... Almost like they are given orders with poll tested buzzwords....

What makes you think anything is Trump's fault?

Why is everyone completely ignoring we had two other hurricanes hit the mainland? Oh because those two are under control thanks to Trump's leadership..

Bbbbbut Puerto Rico!!

Gaze here at the HORRORS these poor people are suffering..

m.imgur.com/a/3LWzs

Oh wait. Couldn't be most of those people are fine but not even helping their own country in a time of crisis? Nah it couldn't be a bunch of lazy Islanders sitting around waiting for Daddy Trump to single handedly fix everything....

Why all of a sudden the hysteria? Could it be Hillary deflecting from her shitty book attempting to call Trump out on a non issue and her army of retards in the media propping that up by only showing you the worse areas and letting people assume the whole island is in shambles?

I'll let you decide.

A P O L O G I Z E

>ICE has conducted a MASSIVE raid on sanctuary cities this week - 498 illegal immigrants arrested

Where are my ICE agents at

Trump's already aced two fucking hurricane disasters.

He is literally immune to criticism on this, and even twitter is calling out the MSM and this stupid democrat mayor.

Are you saying
JOE IS A PUPPET OF MIKA?!
IMPEACH NOW

Cool. Let's revoke citizenship too.

kek

(((GQ)))

but for real does PR have any value???

t..
TH.. TH-TH-TH....

The San Juan mayor fucked up badly, and Trump knew now was the time to call her out. She never should have used the term "genocide."

Here

> The U.S. attorney general is bringing back the harshest sentences for low-level drug offenses

Why are you okay with this? Drug laws are literally conspiracies by the us government to deny citizens of their constitutional rights while simultaneously justifying military involvement in neighboring countries.

Nixon era legislation invented drug crime as we know it and there is record of him admitting it's explicit intention to target political opponents.

Now we have the worst of all worlds where federal legislation opens the punitive branch of the legislature to private competition. The companies use that money to lobby for maximum sentencing of minors under a contract that requires the government keep their institutions at 90% capacity. The government values their contractual agreements with private sectors of the legislature over the constitutional rights of the citizens it's designed to protect.

A Supreme Court ruling determined the police are not responsible for protecting the safety of taxpayers and are only required to protect property. Civil forfeiture of nixonian descent uses the same act where it defines drug crime to establish that it is not protected under our constitution from search and seizure.

Maybe you like that these laws claim to remove blacks from society, but is it worth the price of your freedom? Freedom is not the absence of slavery. Freedom is a life where one can abide by natural law and face no risk of enslavement. If arbitrary, moral governance can strip ones right to be free, they were never free.

Involuntary labor is mandatory in us prison. The labor is unfairly compensated to the degree that it is equivalent to being unpaid. Not only does the government deny offenders due process under these laws, it also does so for financial gain. The more it spends in mass incarceration, the more it is indebted to private industry.

I've said this almost every time PR has been brought up in /ptg/ in the past however many threads. We aren't good enough for them. Let's grant them full independence and relinquish all territorial claims.

>Why are you okay with this?
>Maybe you like that these laws claim to remove blacks from society
Question asked, question answered. Flawless victory

*resists*

Did the doggo died?

>but for real does PR have any value???

A P O L O G I Z E

article?

So, no.

Wow, that's the most obnoxious Joe I've ever seen

>tfw get to eat all the choco and not die

Especially the knife wounds.

>tfw even my mom was calling out the medias bullshit about puerto rico being akin to Katrina
>she hates Trump
Their narrative isalready dead

AFAIK they make rum. That's it. Probably some seafood too. We are so racist and neo-colonialist, we should really grant them full independence and completely leave the island to its own devices. I'm sure they'd be getting along just fine right now without the USA.

Oh, cool, then the US shouldn't help.

Never forget the seven gazillion Puerto Ricans

>1 million more Democrat votes in Florida because of a hurricane

JUST

Nobody deserves bone cancer either, but you play the hand you're dealt.

?

no red FL 2020?

America really doesn't deserve this cancer, you're really correct GQ

archive.is/BY60N

Genocide is a willful killing of specific people. Her use of it is indefensible.

Feeling good. Today is the day I find a gf.

>tfw you don't even have to use the excuse "it's 5 o'clock somewhere" to start drinking early because it's 5am local time

We need an opponent to primary against Trump for 2020.

yes

Maybe another hurricane will happen and kill them

>moon man joe

WHY do leftist have to look the part, why do they go out of their way to be MORE ugly?

plz no

Hot women can find men and don't have to rely on gibs.

Fucking kek how did I not see that

Wall construction is actually not happening like you imply; illegal immigration is actually up and Trump is keeping DACA, so...

I'm sorry. Florida must be sacrificed for the greater good.

they're clearly starving.

you can do it user

Then you'll have to kill them user

Slow down, Donald.

the one on the right looks like she has some kinda creepy skin disease.

>His donors, not Jeb, want a rematch
>>GET BACK OUT THERE JEB OR YOUR WIFE MYSTERIOUSLY CRASHES INTO A JERSEY BARRIER AT 120 MPH
>Uuuuuuhuuuuuu *sob*

Rand Paul and John Kusich don't exactly suck...

he should unironically be put down for this

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914089003745468417

Forgive my ignorance, but can Republicans run against an incumbent Republican for President in 2020?

>Roastie Mayor of people sitting around waiting for us to do ALL the rebuilding blasts Trump
>Trump defends himself
>DRUMP IS UNFIT

> benefits
> some groups targeted by this legislation are conveniently behind bars

> costs
> term limits allow new representatives with radically different ideas to build on top of these laws
> there seems to be widespread disdain for Trump supporters on the left
> considering these types of laws were intended to silence opposition it would make for a perfect leftist groundwork to silence the right

Hot topics on the left to control opposition
> using data collection as evidence of conspiracy to commit a hate crime
> considering online hate speech intention to commit a hate crime

The point is that if the government suffers no backlash from unconstitutional mass incarceration to oppose opposition, what's stopping the other side from doing it to you?

Do they really want to fill those contract quota cells with their own voter base? Their lobbyists sure don't think so. I bet private labor contractors and prisons have many great ideas to help them figure it out

>go to lunch with work friend yesterday
>talks about reddit all the time
>openly atheist
>asked me yesterday if i watch rick and morty
why do all of these things go hand in hand so often

>the San Juan mayor.

Why is he holding up their roof like that? She could just put that stick she's holding under it to prop it up and they can sleep under that tonight. I can't believe how lucky they got finding such a fancy place like that...

Would trump give my wife a real orgasm? She needs it bad.

Not a good move for him lads. He should have just left it at "the MSM is trying to spin this about me, SAD!" like his most recent tweets did. This just lets them ignore that and say "le drumpf ATTACKS san juan mayor!"

yes, they can try. it's taboo and usually gets no steam or attention. i think some guy democrat from kentucky tried to run against obama in 2012.

If Rinsed Pubis approves-
OH WAIT HE'S FIRED AND A BANNONITE RUNS IT NOW!!! BWAHAHAHAHA

I don't believe that. I bet there will be travel restrictions placed upon PR during the rebuilding process, with resettlement plans.

LOL that's Trump

Because
>reddit
user

>Spends 100x the money.
>Only received 3 delegates

he's worse
he's not acting as the president for all US citizens