Cat In The Hat?! Nazi propaganda! I've chosen your child's reading material. Wonderful books like...

Cat In The Hat?! Nazi propaganda! I've chosen your child's reading material. Wonderful books like, "My Mommy's New Girlfriend", "The Man Who Loved Boys", "Buttholes are for Sharing", The Happiest Girl was born a Boy". You'll thank me later..

Other urls found in this thread:

cambridgeport.cpsd.us/about_our_school/contact_cambridgeport_school
youtube.com/watch?v=TGn1WluigeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user, Has she been fired yet?

Can anyone explain to me WHY exactly these ugly unappealing types go out of their way to be MORE ugly? I can't get my head round it.

Marxist autism

For someone who hates Nazis, why does she resemble Hitler so much?

You've given it a name, not explained it.

I don't see what you're talking about. No, it's not a thinly veiled request for photoshop. Really, we're good.

they idolize that "marxist" look
like the dumb Trotsky glasses
they mentally masturbate over the aesthetic so much to be "different" usually for attention, that it spills into their own thought process

Racial preference for college admission and financial aid

Affirmative Action hire.

The Quota systems is never going to work.

Blacks are never going to be happy until they go home.

A social justice "defender" award winner !

What ever the hell that means..

I get angry just looking at her. Like I want to punch her in the face. I never get that urge. I want her destroyed.

I would rape her and leave the costume on

Ikr, look at him making fun of the Holocaust.

>her

Y'all can say "hi" to her here!

cambridgeport.cpsd.us/about_our_school/contact_cambridgeport_school

Thanks for the Heil Hitler answer.

So, the ugly cow is play acting at being Saul Alinsky. Sad.

They can't compete at the dating market so they act rejective to the dating market, in order to fool themselves into thinking that being alone was their choice.

Thanks liberals

youtube.com/watch?v=TGn1WluigeM

Every. Single. Time. We are at war. Wake up, please.

When your kid goes "Trans" You'll be glad that they were prepared by reading "Transexual Bravery Modules 1-4" and completing the accompanying workbook. You'll thank me later...again

She should wear a burkha.

Is she a light skinned nigger? She appears to be using two last names similar to the way niggers do it.

>she
Sure about that? Looks kind of manish.