Tokusatsu Gagaga

It's that time of the week again, for the first time. I'll dump chapters 2 and 3, and there should be a live translation of chapter 4.

I'll typeset it and dump that in the next thread, unless I get through it much faster than I think I will and can put it in this thread.

Torrent link, for those who want it: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=822831

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokusatsu-gagaga-r19178
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh, and point out typos when you spot them. It's a bit late for these chapters, since the torrent was already posted (oops), but later ones will need the help.

Chapter 3 starts here, on this rather slow night

Will you upload it to batoto?

I guess I could. I just prefer having it separate because if someone wants to read it, they might have to make an account to see the early releases.

Last page for chapter 3

>solo karaoke
That's what singing in the shower is for.

I decided I might as well add it to Batato, so it's all up there now. I'm still going to be making torrents of it though, as I prefer to make it easy for people who want to download it

>Delicious christmas cake in the shower
Keep that sort of talk up and I'll need a cold shower myself

Oh, and here's the link as well

bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokusatsu-gagaga-r19178

Thanks

I'll admit I was against having to make an account for Batoto but I cracked yesterday. It really is one of the best sites right now and making an account is a small price to pay.

>Delicious christmas cake in the shower
I didn't even think about that. It's just depressing seeing how antisocial she is.

But now I kind of do want to see that cake moistened .

The way the story is going, I am going to guess her coworker finds out by accident?

Damn it, now I have to go drop by /h/, thanks.

Couldn't tell you, to be honest. I can't decipher moon runes, and I've only looked at up to chapter 4. You're probably right though.

Dat high five.

TL here. I will give only 2 spoilers about the manga.

1) So far, this manga has not strayed from its original premise. No romance involved.
2) All the people who know about her hobbies are either toku fans or are similar minded otaku/fanatics

>1) I'm not surprised considering how she turned that guy down when he asked her if she wanted curry

I remember this manga as
>/m/ reincarnated as a young cake
the manga hasn't proven me wrong yet

I'd dump chapter 4 but i'm afk now. Ill do it when i get back

Ok I'm back. Gimme a minute

On second thought, there are so many side notes, I'll just hand it over to the TS and he'll format it for proper release, which he'll put out here. I'll start live TL'ing once we hit magazines or weeklys

Looking forward to that then.