SJW snowflakes build their own plebbit

raddle.me
You know what to do Sup Forums.
They are already crying at all the redpills we are dropping and it is very easy to register accounts there (no verification needed at all).
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

raddle.me/f/Tech/8686/podesta-emails-showed-facebook-colluded-with-clinton-assange
raddle.me/f/Communism/8706/venezuela-has-a-bread-shortage-the-government-has-decided
raddle.me/f/Politics/8845/people-have-discovered-that-some-antifa-members-have-ties-to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>raddle
>literally a toy for screeching babies
>leftists name their sites after that
Bump. This thread was fun yesterday.

Raddle kept trying to ban me, but their mods are absolutely retarded. They can't tell that the ips were coming from cell towers and vpns.

Babies play with rattles, not raddles.

sounds pretty much the same.

So many Sup Forums redpills up there already.
raddle.me/f/Tech/8686/podesta-emails-showed-facebook-colluded-with-clinton-assange
raddle.me/f/Communism/8706/venezuela-has-a-bread-shortage-the-government-has-decided
One of raddle's mod by the name ziq keeps shutting it down. And they claim other forums censor too much. Really activates my almonds.

ye nice but what about feminism, zionism and the globalists?

Use proxysite.com and those faggot's sites

bump sounds like fun.

have a bump

It's actually fucking hilarious. Especially that raddle user named ziq. He keeps telling the mods to ban everyone that calls him out or says anything that goes against their libtard agenda.

Here's one about antifa connected to pedophiles
raddle.me/f/Politics/8845/people-have-discovered-that-some-antifa-members-have-ties-to
Upvote that

>No rules
Right wing takeover?

that's what Sup Forums is doing

BUMP

please tell me that's real

What website is giving me cancer

They are getting our IP and fucking with it

*That website

It doesn't work for me?

That website is so fucking stupid

>/r/politics is a recruiting ground for the alt-right

Is this a fucking joke? That sub, political humor, news, and world news are all left as fuck.

it's built with symfony and they claim to be using bcrypt to store passwords

they seem to be taking web app sec pretty seriously, which makes sense, most infosec people are hardcore leftists

>reddit banned leftists
What? I was banned on some sub for saying "communism is mental illness", no way they would ban lefty.

they deleted my comment so fast, not even 1 minute
all i said was "i would say nuke istanbul but everyone would survive lol"