*inhales* TOTALLY HEALTHY

Ffs you burgers eat literal shit and are perfectly fine with it, why tho

Inb4 Monsanto/GMO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
independent.co.uk/environment/fertility-of-worlds-soil-reaching-peak-that-will-threaten-food-supplies-scientists-warn-10233660.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>food is too expensive for the poor
>but genetically modifying foodstuffs, thereby increasing efficiency of production and lowering prices is wrong

how do the left get through the day? are they actually capable of making decisions? it seems all of their views are contradictory

they eat vagina all day

You don't want to mess with it.

>implying white knighting gets you any pussy

This is somewhere in Asia.

Every living thing is a mutant, desu.
Even you

>that pig has more gainz than me

You poor fuck. You will never understand BACON, or sausage gravy.

This

Without genetically modified foods. Pesticides and other modern agriculture techniches hundreds of millions of hot over a billion people would starve

Welcome to the future.

>you burgers
>vietnam
ok

that show sucks ass

While boar are fucking tanks. Why do we need to make them worse?

What's his routine?

The only thing that "sucked" about it is the animu didn't go longer.

>Testosterone in the pigs
>Estrogen in the chicken

Are you sure this isn't a secret plot to man up whites and pussify Muslims and Jews?

Well to be fair, one needs a solid grasp of medieval economics to even begin to appreciate the subtle humor in Spice and Wolf.

Side note: there's a company here that traps and slaughters wild boars and sells the meat. Pretty tasty desu. Like gamey beef.

I wish we could do that to humans and then I could fuck them.

Alas.

I eat tons of hormone filled meat from Walmart and drink whole milk. The gains are great. Rather eat that pig than some soyboi shit

>increase the amount of muscle mass in a single pig, reducing the amount of pigs that have to die
>bad

ok

Cant wait to ride that hog into war

Can we do the same to soldiers in order to have an army of genetically-engineered supersoldiers?

GAINS!

he meant neo-vaginas

would be a good idea honestly.

eugenics was a pretty solid idea, modern people could have been super smart and disease free if "muh human rights" didn't get in the way of the movement.

how are genetically modified pigs worse than regular ones?

I'm waiting for the day when we defeat (((them))) and allow for genetically modified humans exactly like GMO animals are produced today. It's not even modification, it's cherry picking sperm healthy sperm. We could eradicate diseases and produce a new generation of perfect humans but leftist moralfags and jews will never allow it

I meant being vegane

you swedes gave it a good try 100 years ago or so, no?

I know there was a eugenics movement here early in the 20th century. Lots of forced sterilization of undesirables.

How the fuck did you flipped your flag?

Life imitates art.

yes we did but today's science would allow for more advanced selection than through sterilization

we are two different posters mong

Yeah i suppose that is true. Though i guess realistically the sterilization/forced abortion would be necessary, since it is difficult to prevent people from fucking one another.

>ffs you burgers

lost me at "burgers", saged

i need this future NOW

>Autism speaks.

That just looks like a pig with myostatin deficiency. A certain breed of cow is prone to it, but they're typically not slaughtered for beef.
Article looks like fake news clickbait.

OINKED

Out here in Texas you can get all the boar you can carry in a pickup. Little piggies and sows can be fully butchered and taste great. Take the loins and backstraps, grind or make rest into sausage on the big hogs.

where in my post did i condone GM food? is stating very basic economic principles not allowed? maybe you're not shitposting after all

No, they would just need to find an alternative food source. Like insects. Niggers and spics don't deserve to eat meat.

I like your attitude burger

Looks like your average american woman....

That's a burger user.

CHAD

I don't like GMO desu.

But I appreciate other continents are willing to beta test for us.

Shit taste.

GO ON..

>Literal shit
>It's a buff toned up meat on legs, which makes it 5000 times better than regular pig

Go back to beddit you commie

I was thinking this what happens when they get free and become feral, also how are you gonna hold them down when they're so bulky.

Lets breed niggers to be dumber and stronger...

Shit we already did

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

We'd become their under class...

Looks we we have a volunteer for the meat grinder.
And if you are so perfect that, of course, you would be one of the ones running the meat grinder.
Looks like we have a volunteer for dissection and study.

SWINDLED

Kek

>The Incredible Pork
Really makes you think smhtbqhfamalam

Eugenics naturally takes its course without usury, inbreeding, racemixing or broken families with single moms

ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE GET CHASED AFTER AND THE POPULATION IMPROVES

UGLY PEOPLE ARE OK GETTING KEKED BECAUSE THEY FEEL CONNECTED TO THEIR FELLOW COUNTRYMEN

This. The anti-GMO crowd are the same people who jailed Galileo for suggesting the sun did not orbit the earth.

newfag nigger unironically kys

sage isnt a downvote button you reddit cunt

>how can whitey even compete

Chimera's are far more interesting then GMO's. They are also part of genetic programs that do clones & super solders.(Mentioned this in various threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ )

This is the same case as the "Belgian Blue" cows.

In the DNA chain, a stop codon is artificially removed from the chain that codes for muscle tissue production. This is the result. Swole, lumpy, overly muscular livestock. Pretty cool but also kinda fucked up.

>solders
C'mon Frank

These animals were selectively bred you morons.

There is zero fucking difference eating beef from a belgian blue bull, bred the exact same way.

>you better be saging

myo-statin

Leaf bacon is absolutely haram and I'm not even Muslim (cept they are so blackpilled on women that they actually make them resemble walking black pills, which I respect a tiny bit). Anyway, it's just fucking circular ham.

>Without genetically modified foods. Pesticides and other modern agriculture techniches hundreds of millions of hot over a billion people would starve
It is inevitable though: independent.co.uk/environment/fertility-of-worlds-soil-reaching-peak-that-will-threaten-food-supplies-scientists-warn-10233660.html
People like to pretend that oil reserves will last forever, certainly there's no incentive to do anything about it until it's too late.