Foxs news jews? have a graphic?

Hey guys I want to know if you guys have a info graphic on subject or any information on it post what you have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XGJ_Seazhk
exposedmagus.wordpress.com/2015/12/08/how-the-jews-kill-charles-krauthammers-lethal-strain-of-zionism/
avaresearch.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome_and_Jerusalem
youtu.be/HCEQ6kAN9DU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They busted out the Jew connection to 9/11 back shortly after it happened, but now it's verboten apparently.

Shapiro is a race-denialist sack of shit and I stopped listening to him a few weeks ago. This "everything is cultural and nothing is biological, goyim" bullshit is against all science on the matter. He Tweeted that he doesn't "give a shit about the browning of America". Of course he doesn't, he has a fucking ethno-state to run to when shit goes down. Michael Knowles is insufferable as well.

true how many jews work for fox though

Almost forgot, when the James Damore google shit blew up, Shapiro accepted the difference between male and female IQ in aggregate, and the resulting differences manifesting in behavior and decisions, but he refuses the data proving the same regarding race. Blatant 2-faced anti-White sack of shit, and he knows it, because he refuses to debate it. I hope to see him vs Molyneux soon. Molyneux will crush him.

youtube.com/watch?v=5XGJ_Seazhk

Fuck off guys. This is a Trump board and Trump is pro Israel and Jews. If you are not pro Israel, you are NOT welcome here or on /r/The_Donald!

yes Ben is an insufferable kike he is also pro removal of Palestinians by force from there territory

What happened to Carl? Havent seen him for a while.

Fuck Shapiro and his fanboys....anyone that thinks he should run for president are faggots
And fuck Steven crowder too, never seen a more unfunny faggot in my life
No wonder beautiful women are pretty much on the left 9/10...being on the right makes a pussy dry in my experience

weak bait m8

Don't know. There's Charles Krauthammer off the top of my head.

exposedmagus.wordpress.com/2015/12/08/how-the-jews-kill-charles-krauthammers-lethal-strain-of-zionism/

but still how many jews work for fox news?

Nice bait faggot....I'll give you this one, last year when everyone was half retarded and using all the buzzwords like "micro aggressions" and faggit shit--he was cool, but now I see him as a snake oil saleman like Alex jones, this kike goes so far as to say hitler is a left winger when in his books he states Marxism is a threat

bill kristol too greta van kikenberg probably others

You're obviously someone who came here through the election....just wait till the FCC Jew bans this site entirely and you'll have nowhere to be a cringy faggot beside magic the gathering games.

I was here a little before that more like 2015

I could've sworn there was one for fox. Guess not.

Well they have the contributors who are like part time staff that show up whenever controversy is there---so about three fiddy. Shapiro, krauthhammer, half of the legal correspondents.

exactly does anyone have one of these? but for fox...

Somebody needs to make one. There definitely aren't as many Jews at FOX as at the other one's, though, at least on the front end.

that works we need to get there names on a list with pics.

agreed but I am curious to the amount

Oh what a difference, you came here when all the retards were calling themselves #cruzmissles....I'm sure we're the same age but I've been lurking here since middle school, so I can interpret whose new and not based on the copypasta responses....
>ctr shill
>we won
>maga 2020
>nice bait
>cuck
T. Trump voter whose been pissed since he danced with saudis and touched the wailing wall--he's Jeb Bush at this point.

sometimes i think shapiro was some kind of white nationalists who is pretending to be a jew that people almost fall for it.
sometimes i think people pretend to be jews and defend whites because they know jews don't kill "jews". my theory

I didn't vote for trump I knew he was a shill in august pre election it just took everyone else to find out later. I even mad a video about how is enire nuclear family married jew including his fucking sister I think ivana is jewish btw but can't prove it.

He's lauded for being so logical, but Zionism is the most illogical shit ever.

>I'm an orthodox Jew, support my ethno-state but not one for yourself because that's racist
>My ethno-state was founded on the blood-and-soil claim that all this land is ours by virtue of a common ancestor named Abraham, who was given this land by a deity
>but anyone can be Jewish, you can just convert
>but the Israeli government and people are largely secular
>Islam is a disgusting backwards desert cult
>but our desert cult is legitimate, so you have to run your foreign policy to conform to our ancient religious texts

It's a blatant sham, but the Christfags love it and money machine keeps it running.

Basically all the (R) congressmen with dual citizenship to Israel, or the bitches like the UN ambassador who gave speeches for AIPAC.....once you take the Jew money there's not redemption
The most annoying thing so far has been these "alt media" cringelords because they literally embody the edgy highschoolers who read a book no one else did and needed to tell everyone that they know better.

yes because (((they)))memed themselves into gods fucking chosen people.

yes yes agree

Lucky you then, I wasted my vote and made long esoteric Facebook posts (all deleted now) about maga, Hillary being a cunt, and muh evil liberals...now after seeing the money from the merger family propping up faggots like milo I understand the elite really love this divide in the country.
Trump is the embodiment of the establishment at this point, he literally hasn't delivered on a single campaign promise, even the banning lobbyists onlyapplied to staffers and not the congress

LEAVE PETER SCHIFF ALONE

hes one of the worst m8 "buy good buy silver the markets going to carsh" while the nigger with a gun shoots in the face and taks your shit and fuck your wife daughter and son.

I sometimes wonder if the bankers for Goldman Sachs know best, because all these shills for gold and silver still trade commodities and securities...so if they preach one thing but don't believe in it they are like the anti gay preacher who end up fucking trannies at rest stops.

true he always was did you see the way he bends over backwards for isreal and the miltary industrial complex. Aslo tthe way he wanted to bring carl fucking Icahn to run the treasury department fucking stupid and people thought he would change something. The only thing he was going to change is channeling white anger but he wasn't going to fix anything.

lols true its bullshit scheme to rip off idiots from there money

>metals aren't a safe haven when the gubbermint is racking up debt and everything's in a bubble and we never recovered from the 2008 recession to begin with

Schiff holds stocks and is open and honest about, just not U.S stocks. He has never proffered this "100% OF YOUR PORTFOLIO IN METALS FAGGOT" bullshit that his detractors say he does.

his stocks perform terribly and he doesn't hold US stock he likes asia and european why do think he needs to shill so much on tv to get suckers llke you buy his useless programs and shit you want a real expert where your money isn't wasted and you actually will make money check out Mike Stathis of AVAANALYTICS.COM best in the biz and calls out kikes on there bullshit predicted the housing crash and many other things trust me heres a link
avaresearch.com/

Yeah, and this new military budget is retarded--were just buying more shit we don't need, might as well give police fighter jets too. I felt good that time he fucked the Israelis over when he told the Russians they had an ISIS spy, but when the Indian bitch at the UN said Israel was being harassed I knew he's retarded and chose a cabinet of the worst people out there, especially the Goldman fuckers, at least bannon knew what the base wanted albeit a fascist community to a degree. He might as well make Kissinger Secretary of State.

true and lol police with predator drones even better.....

it'll cost you a pretty penny but he really is the best

They can do no knock raids....blast your 4 year old with a flash grenade and kill your aging mother with a cluster bomb, then water board your wife, to make you pay back your parking ticket.
And Jeff sessions is terrible, at least he could've helped to legalize marijuana (DEA heads job) but this civil asset forfeiture is just another way to duck over people
If hell exists 90% of trumps cabinet will end up there, and 30% of his supporters too.

true to everything and jeff is shit

I know he won't get impeached, unless mueller finds something....but three years from now we'll realize republicans are in the pocket of the Jewish/big money overlords (ex. that senate bill against anti semitism) and corporate democrats are moderate republicans.
I honestly think bernie sanders wouldn't have been too bad, he is the only one whose says Israel is an illegal occupier.
I wonder if Hillary would've fucked us over too, she's establishment as fuck, but at least she'd get the job done.

>No wonder beautiful women are pretty much on the left 9/10...
Kek
>being on the right makes a pussy dry in my experience
>in my experience
Sorry pal, it aint your political views that's turning the women off

After I heard Ben talk about the importance of "Rome and Jerusalem", I was like, "Ok, that makes sense. You need religion and reason for a functioning society.

That was until I was made aware of this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome_and_Jerusalem

Now i see been for exactly what he is.

That being said, Andrew Klavan is awesome and is actually hilarious.

I found this creepy-ass rabbit hole. It's not about fox but it's fucking creepy as hell.
youtu.be/HCEQ6kAN9DU

bernie isn't much better if at all desu

>kek
>assumes women love to talk politics and not menial bullshit like the bachelor
Quit projecting faggot

Not in terms of fiscal responsibility....but his cabinet members wouldn't have been the literal establishment corporate whores