Explain this Sup Forums

Pro tip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2017/03/15/facebook-ceo-makes-stop-fort-bragg-year-travel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i get the military has use for facebook in countering muslims... or the other way around.

>you can't
incorrect!
he's meeting with them to discuss the shit hitting the fan.

I can. His meeting to talk to them. Give me my prize OP

Military leaders regularly meet with different civilians. I did when I was an officer. Part of the job. Talk to people. Find out what they are about. (Gather intel, write brief).

Lol man is some wasteman Jew cunt, swear man I'd go full Oswald on man if I clocked him in man's endz, fully take the case to take this crocodile cunt off the road

Daily reminder that the DARPA Lifelog program ended the same exact day that kikebook was founded.

zuckerjew got rich by selling personal data to advertisement companies... now he's selling data to the military for profiling reasons, go figure.

Its almost like jews have an over representative control in government, media, business, media and military....

military.com/daily-news/2017/03/15/facebook-ceo-makes-stop-fort-bragg-year-travel.html

That wasn't so hard, was it.

Is he the grandson of Rockefeller?

>inb4 Jew
>inb4 Shill
I've seen this picture somewhere before but he was just meeting with them for... idk what it was but it wasn't hunting down Palestinians or whatever, it hurts my head trying to remember where I've seen this
it literally wasnt a big deal

Why are you speaking like that?

The deep state also have a root in the military.

I bet they are learning how to use russian proxies to rally digital retards into RL retards in motion.

Facebook is a DARPA project.

Hm. Yeah just an another coincidence I suppose. Wow, I'm getting really sleepy. Lets take a power nap and come back at it later

Easy. Control of information of subordinates. Once you enlist, your ass belongs to Uncle Sam and you can’t say whatever the fuck you want on fbook without repercussions.

you're a RETARD project

No, of course not. Rockefellers weren't even kikes.

>you're a RETARD project

Well, there ARE several retards working on a project that regards my posts online.

I usually just call them shills and leave it at that.