Thoughts on Trump's presidency so far?

Thoughts on Trump's presidency so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/posted-facebook-neo-nazi-klansman-no-son-prime-minister-israel-173038216.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking disaster.

Better than I imagined

about 34%

More deporting and more closing of borders

The rest is meh and I'm waiting

same as it ever was. really couldn't care less who is president.

Friendly reminder Benjamin's son is a Sup Forumstard:

yahoo.com/news/posted-facebook-neo-nazi-klansman-no-son-prime-minister-israel-173038216.html

Absolutely fantastic

Racking a sledgehammer to the giant bullshit efigy that is the globalist post ww2 world order

That tw@ Trump pushes his counter-tw@ too hard and we are ALL going to feel it. Wasn't this the same draft dodging dipshit that said that he'd never announce his intentions? Patriotism doesn't instigate war for other men to die in while you and your pork-belly sons dodge service. What do people think will happen to our ancient power grid if a nuke-sized EMP is discharged anywhere NEAR our shores? Why WOULDN'T Russia take the opportunitiy to hack us, just to be sure? Judging by how Gump has handled recent natural disasters, what do YOU think will happen? What will happen to the world economy if a nuke kills of the Pacific rim fishing industry? Turns the ocean into radioactive soup? People need to get their heads out of their asses with this bump sticker patriot crap.

Trump gets an A-, Congress gets a massive F

So that's the israel faggot that's always here shekelpostibg

shrempft? he's a cuck. but he's taught us not to fall for the electoral politics meme again.

Dude get back on the meds schizo

Messy

The people that think this administration is a mess shows how good the mainstream media is at perception building still

There is nothing so far about the trump presidency that is more chaotic or messy than any new administration.

Trumps presidency isn’t a mess the outrage and hyperbole about trump is creating the perception of a mess

>There is nothing so far about the trump presidency that is more chaotic or messy than any new administration.
/r/ing maddow pic

I think he is doing a fine damned job. And the salt from the left and others make it even better.

BASED ILLEGALS

This

Trump has literally done nothing of significance. Just twitter rants and making fun of dems

Salon was right. Great publication.

>hatred of liberals

Great. I'm glad he fixed our relations with the State of Israel.

I like when liberal report Thai stuff like it was a discovery

Trump supporters have openly said this for years

>why do you like trump
>I don’t like trump I Like that he gets the right people so mad

All talk no action politician

Wrong, we have a desire to fix America by undoing the damage the globalist elites have inflicted on us.

you only hate liberals because we actually enjoy having an economy

all u conservashits want to do is destroy the economy

This is kind of a round about way to get obamaleafe into the discussion isn’t it?

lol u elected a billionaire globalist elite who is cutting other billionaires taxes

im not a convservanothing kiddo. try again.

y so mad tho?

pretty kosher desu

Kosher/10

ALL TALK NO ACTION

Obama leaf isn't even Canadian

>conservative supreme court justice to keep the SC politically balanced
>deportations left and right and center
>undoing everything the nigger in chief did through executive orders
>constantly reminding people that congress can't get anything done for the American people regardless of D or R

He's doing everything I've expected of him

>Salon was right. Great publication.
I don't think those 5 words have ever been used together like that before

I voted for Trump because I wanted him to end illegal immigration etc. But this is a man who just doesn't give a shit about anything else than getting praise by other people.

When it comes to foreign policy, I was much more align with Clinton. Although, the apparatus is now trying to correct the course.

Narcissistic man-child is what he is.

I'd take Pence any day now. It will happen.

3/10, Hillary isn't president and Gorsuch is on the SC

He made the right call on the only decision that really matters in a presidency.

>cut tax rate for everyone
>cry because the rich will benefit more so they must be getting preferential treatment
>how do percentages work

Canadian Education everyone.

lol right wing retards are so cucked they admit that Trump's tax cuts are designed to benefit billionaires

u filthy right wing billionaire globalist shills are disgusting

Your heroes George Soros and Warren Buffett don't need tax cuts, cuck

I thought he would be more hardline on immigration, but overall he's OK so far. Most important, on his worst day he's still ten times better than Clinton would ever have been.

lol conservashits just love Republican Supreme Court justices so they can gut campaign finance laws and so your billionaire globalist heroes can buy up politicians

conservashits are fucked up

>obama leaf

>proving my point

You do realize "Of course Trump's tax cuts benefit billionaires" is a shitty "counter-argument". It's my argument dumbass

Just give up leaf.

never

Nice porky shot. I got one, too

He could give a 0.000001% tax break to all Americans and the rich would still benefit the most, the middle class would benefit more than the poor, and the poor would still benefit a little bit.

Again
>how do percentages work?

lol alexander soros is getting a huge tax break from trump

im trying to find out exactly how much

This brakeless train's only gonna go faster

lol you're obviously a paid soros shill

even a retard would know that u can cut taxes for those making under say $250k, without cutting taxes for billionaires

do u retards know tax brackets are?

and why would trump repeal the estate tax which only affects the top 0.2%

best president in history !

>Lowest approval rating of any President in history, his own family is ashamed of him, his own party hates him, just insulted a bunch of people devastated by a storm.

Trump will be lucky if he makes it through this year with all the problems he's caused.

Disappointed. But considering the only other option was Hillary, I don't have much room for complaints.
And I doubt I'm the only Sup Forumstard who feels this way.

Are you seriously calling yourself obama leaf on twatter...? You are as horrible as M0arpheus, my dude.

>while he spoke about bad alternatives, he posted Höcke
That fits quite well :^)