Season 2 when?

Season 2 when?

Literally never faggot.

Series is kill.

This show had the perfect blend of violence and panties, I loved it solely because of that.

I really wish the studio would have said fuck it and made an anime original season 2. I'm not going to sit here and try claim it was a masterpiece or anything but I enjoyed the hell out of it.

It was a series aware of how stupid it was, it never tried to be anything more than that. S2/New Chapter never :(

>wanting more of this utter garbage series

>hating fun
>being from reddit
Pick two

Never which sucks because it was legitimately entertaining. It was cliche'd as fuck but it was one of the better zombie themed manga to come out of Japan.

Most importantly: New manga chapters when?

>Pick two
At least you tried.

>Garbage anime
>Canned garbage manga with terrible art
>season 2

hahahahahahahahahahah

it's been on hiatus for 5 fucking years now, so most likely never

If Beet the Vandel Buster can come back, I can have hope for this.

>garbage
stopped reading there

Why does everyone call this show garbage? We need more fun ecchi, the only fun anime can't be boring ass shit like Nichijou. Get a grip you elitist scumbags

Every character but fatty and katana is annoying shit or useless.

We need more manga/shows with lots of clothing damage

Really? I stopped following this series because I thought MC was going to end up with his crush instead of sword girl. What happened to the author?

I wish Madhouse just made the second season not following manga but their own script. They really shipped MC and Saeko, so I would be totally okay with everything they did.

There is no hint in the manga that Saeko is behind the old crush.

Gomenasai, I'm Masao Maruyama-sama. Founder of the honorable Madhouse. Give me a single reason to animate season two.

Money

I would like it.

The series sold like trash, Anonymous-san. Give me a better reason.

It got many teens wet in their pants

Don't the artist and author hate each other.

When the hiatus ends.

So probably never.

Two words: Maon Kurosaki.

Actually it averaged around 6,812 discs in Japan during its first release which is actually rather good.

This suck... They're brothers.

Didn't they have sex?If i remember correctly,it was heavily implied.

All your series sell like trash, HOTD sales weren't as bad as Chihaya's, for example.

Questionable. Still, anime had a lot more Saeko-Komuro content than manga did.

I want more fathers who did nothing wrong

Mister President, the world is devolving into chaos amidst this global pandemic. If we don't start an atomic war now we may never have the chance again! Sir, please, to deal with this zombie apocalypse it is crucial that we bomb the Russians!

To be fair, what's a zombie plague other than a WMD? The only problem is no one would fess up who did it.

this series was such a perfect b movie ,
love this manga so sexy and fun as shit. good zombie plot, better than any other zombie manga, despite how much i love i am a hero

delicious cliche

Reinforced would've won though if it was a anime orginal

Didn't they stop writing this manga because the author is a Japanese conservative and said "foreigners are enjoying this? Fuck that shit."?

Highschool of the lemontits is a little unusual since it's of the instances where I can remember the exact moment I dropped it.
That moment being the part where the bullet travels inbetween the bouncing boobs, the boobs travelling faster than a supersonic bullet.
It was dropped faster than the boobs.

So we can at least all agree that Kohta was the best character, right?

The current arc in Triage X is about e new version of that super drug that pretty much turns people into zombies. They still have the intelligence to say a few words and use weapons but it's almost like reading the early HoTD chapters.

that was the reason I picked it up in the first place, are you memeing?

Everyone knew that already, it's an obvious reference.

>"/ak/ the character"

So if anyone has read the source, who the fuck does MC end up with anyways?

Rips when?

Either people are too autistic and hate the show because they can't handle a purposely over the top ecchi or they have enough cognitive ability to have a fun time as bullets fly between Boobs

Its a pretty OK anime. I hate over the top ecchi, but this made it work. Too bad 90% of the characters were shit.