Has there ever been another series where every single one of the characters is an irredeemable piece of shit...

Has there ever been another series where every single one of the characters is an irredeemable piece of shit? I watched the show and read through 3 volumes and everyone is either a rat or a piece of shit. Giving your characters a sad backstory isn't enough justification for making them such assholes. Goddamn

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/844858/834c2ee32f/
youtube.com/watch?v=y0jNBpVsa4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They might be shits, but not annoying, i.e. they are just moral/ethical scumbags, not pic related.

They may be shits but that's why I love them.

Is it that bad? I was planning on picking it up because that bunny girl looks qt

Have you watched Sousei no Aquarion yet, OP?

they're not even cool guy jack sparrow shits, more than half of them are rat fink traitors that try to backstab everyone else. fuck these guys.

Goldov and Chamot were rockbottom. I just wanted to kill them every single time they appeared on screen.

If you think of it as a murder mystery disguised as a hero team versus demon lord fantasy then it's okay. The anime is slow as fuck though, read the LN.

I thought Adlet was a pretty likeable MC.

>"I'm the world's strongest man"
>likeable

Hey, fuck you, Pierre was a fucking great guy, and Reika and Rena were fine, too.

How are they pieces of shit? Half of the cast was blackmailed into participating, I think only Hans does it willingly. Is it really so surprising they don't feel like being all friendly with one another?

No one was blackmailed into participating. The novel makes it clear that only people who have the desire to kill the Majin can be chosen as a Flower. Despite that, Adlet is the only one who doesn't try to kill his companions over some bullshit reason.

What's wrong with Hans?

Mora and Adlet were roped in by Tgurneu, Chamot was raised to become a hero and knows no better, Goldof was only following his princess
The only heroes who genuinely want to kill the Majin are Bunny, Fremy and maybe the cow

It was really just Apollo, Sylvia, Sirius, and Fudo who were crazy assholes.

I liked it, too bad will never get a 2nd season.

Name one reason why she's either.

What? Arguably Hans and Chamo are shit s. But they have their good side.

Really that first episode rubbed me the wrong way and I saw people defending that shit

>Hur dur he's stronger than the dudes who are doing a test of strength because he cheated
>So he's not stronger
>No dur he's cunning

do people just not get if the guys fighting in the test of strength went on the quest they wouldn't be fighting legit either?

It's like we where trying to find out who can lift the most and he used a fork lift. Yeah it's a better way but it's not really what the test is about. That's why it's called a test and not a fight

Im going to fuck this bunny

Last time I read the novel, Adlet was required by the Maijin. The Maijin devoured the Saint of Flowers body.

Why does the Maijin need Adlet?

I read the summary made by user.
So much shit happens, it's no longer funny.
Like the plot dwelves into so many subplots that I start to think that the author riddles himself to too many plotholes.

how many LN anime have we seen where the premise is to kill an evil demon king and the party made fuck all progress on murdering him

Still haven't watched this show but God damn this bunny gets me every time I see it. I hope she has doujins

Where was the last thread? I missed it.

I didn't like Adlet at first but man did he grow on me

It's better than all of them magically getting along together and peacefully solve the mystery of who the 7th is

>Has there ever been another series where every single one of the characters is an irredeemable piece of shit?
Kiznaiver

i hope fermy is main girl, but knowing this series its not gonna happen so im not gonna read the novel il pretend it doesnt exist just like how Usagi drops manga doesnt exist

Depending on your interpretation of, this is a contender

She's the only decent part of the series.
Not only is she the cutest but the plot also revolves around her and her actions.

Excellent taste. Bunny a best.

Flemmy is main girl

>Wants to kill millions of people
>best girl

Nah.

I hope vanilla impregnation suits your tastes.

exhentai.org/g/844858/834c2ee32f/

season two never

So whose preordered this? I know I have.

What? The only reason I liked this was because most of the cast is likable.

A Shit.

Still on about that?

Hasn't anyone ever told you that you can't make an omelet without breaking five hundred thousand eggs?

Way to miss the point of his character faggot. That fight means nothing. The guy is weak relatively speaking, and he knows it, that's why he bluffs.

>Has there ever been another series where every single one of the characters is an irredeemable piece of shit?
Umineko
Out of around 70 something characters only Jessica and will are redeemable.

I like her design too bad it's wasted on some SSoS

>SSoS
Did you have a stroke on your keyboard or something?

>Syrian Siberians of Saturn

Did you?

Is this some new polshit or something?

Such a good fucking doujin. Sad this relationship can't happen.

Shit show of the season, yeah i should've put a t in there. it's still cool to see Sup Forums get triggered by everything.

H A N S
A
N
S

How can anybody not like Hans?

Bro of the year, every year.

S2 Never

I loved Adlet and Fremy and Hans. Fucking great. Fremy is just a pure perfect maiden. 10/10 design and a personality that redeemed the show when she stole Adlet from the annoying bunnyslut. I want to protect her smile and she's probably going to be my first daki purchase.

Hans annoyed the piss out of me when he first showed up because he was smug, catty, and seemed mean-spirited, but he turned out to be a total bro. Cat-bro is aight.

Adlet is such a dumb character, but I enjoyed seeing the goofy character played straight into the more serious scenario. Though it's not as if all the other characters aren't fucking ridiculous in their own ways. His strongest man in the world shit was annoying at first, but by the end I was cheering for him. He tries to do heroic shit and he attained his power by doing impossible training. There's nothing wrong with basic hero stories when they have some substance to them. Plus I love seeing rogue type fighters that use gimmicks and shit. So much more interesting than overpowered generic MCs.

Rolonia is fine

They are likeable, entertaining assholes though.
S2 never.

>annoying bunnyslut

. Otherwise I share your opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=y0jNBpVsa4g
Aoi Yuuki is the best.

She is a shameless slut only good as breeding material. And not even breeding material for the nobility, her slut genes have to be kept out of the higher end of the gene pool. She is the type of being that deserves faceless old orcs.

>that's not evangelion

you mean besides the fact that she murdered innocent people without remorse? and that she's basically a race traitor rat who is out to destroy her own people?

Hans is not a bro. He has an inferiority complex when it comes to Adlet.

Phlegmy a shit

Left to right.

>shitty hag that is clearly trying to get the MC killed for something other than being a fake
>disgusting smug vomiting /d/-bait loli
>cuckold
>worthless demon cumdump that's lost her mind
>batman
>stupid and vile half-breed who slaughtered innocents
>shameless fujo pandering cat man wearing filthy rags

Not reading the novel but I hope Adlet is the only one to survive until the end. Don't even get me started on the abomination that showed up in the last episode.

I love every Rokka and just want them to be happy.

mc doesnt seem to care and neither do i, as long as they care for eachother they can slaughter away.

Would Rokka novels sell better if narration was in furst person?

Rokka would sell better if everytime a book comes out there wasn't another asshole traitor who tried to murder someone else and the story would move forward even a little bit.