Brit/pol/ - Remember the 48% Edition

And Jo Cox (pbuh)

>EXCLUSIVE : Former Lib Dem MP John Pugh to stand in Southport Council by-election
libdemvoice.org/exclusive-former-lib-dem-mp-john-pugh-to-stand-in-southport-council-byelection-55386.html

>Discussing the European Refugee ‘Crisis’ and the UK’s Responsibilities.
libdemvoice.org/discussing-the-european-refugee-crisis-and-the-uks-responsibilities-55384.html

>My tactics 'saved the Lib Dems', Farron tells party conference
theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/17/tactics-saved--liberal-democrats-tim-farron-party-conference

>Vince for PM: How it might happen
libdemvoice.org/vince-for-pm-how-it-might-happen-55372.html

>Liberal Democrats almost included a £10bn ‘blow job tax’ in their election manifesto
thesun.co.uk/news/4521595/liberal-democrats-almost-included-a-10bn-blow-job-tax-in-their-election-manifesto/

>Bi-Visibility Day – How Lib Dems can make a difference:
libdemvoice.org/bivisiibility-day-how-lib-dems-can-make-a-difference-55343.html

>There's nothing like a singalong with tired and emotional Lib Dems
theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/22/lib-dems-conference-singalong-vince-cable-secret-message

>Lib Dems GAIN two Council seats from Labour
libdemvoice.org/lib-dems-gain-two-council-seats-from-labour-55331.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/30/boy-14-fighting-life-stabbed-outside-mosque-elders-fear-attack/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4929924/Trump-joked-making-Princes-Diana-HIV-test.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OfYtGlkV1dk
metro.co.uk/2017/09/30/woman-turns-her-labia-into-sparkling-jewellery-after-going-through-designer-vagina-surgery-6967263/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

>Forcing me to make the new edition whilist I'm watching the footy
STATE of (((you)))

>i support right wing politicians

First for some shite or other

>EU army made
>army plot a coup
>take over germany
>get rid of merkel
>dissolve the EU into state countries by force

profit?

Based Superior White men culling subhumans

T-thanks for noticing. Great isn't it?

Should I buy a spoon civic?

christ we killed a lot of people

kek

Only for the best of reasons lad

Fkn kek

> A 14-year-old boy is fighting for his life in hospital after being stabbed outside a mosque in a suspected racially motivated attack after his father had dropped him off to attend a youth event.

> Witnesses say the schoolboy was repeatedly stabbed in the neck and head as his brother watched on.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/30/boy-14-fighting-life-stabbed-outside-mosque-elders-fear-attack/

Nooooo, those poor muslims, what have they ever done to us :(((((

>Police have arrested a 29-year-old man on suspicion of attempted murder.
>"We do not believe (the incident) to be terror-related. The motivation for the attack is not yet known - we are keeping an open mind as to whether it could be racially or religiously motivated.
It was another ethnic, calling it now

Kill the spawn before they breed

what you lads having for dinnie dins? I'm having Dolmio Tomato Sauce with Pasta

What do you lads think of the new ukip leader?
He's a former constable, former SAS and former security leader i believe.

Same lad, with a bit of cheeky Parmesan

Jury's out for me personally

Why were they having a youth event at 1 am?

Remember the lie on the red bus what won Brexit!

sherbet flying saucer

>Donald Trump joked he would make Princess Diana take an HIV test before he fantasized having sex with her in rediscovered Howard Stern interview from 1997 just months after her death

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4929924/Trump-joked-making-Princes-Diana-HIV-test.htm

carb load with sugar, great choice

well I mean, wouldn't you?

fuck off it's tasty

>SAS
Hussars as a regular and Wessex as a TA

i wonder how she copes with being a woman and a child at the same time

>Journalists expose Anne Marie Waters

youtube.com/watch?v=OfYtGlkV1dk

>being a runt

i wouldent sleep with an oil driller in the first place

>You may remember Tracy Kiss as the mum of two with a penchant for semen smoothies and facials. But she doesn’t just have a passion for making full use of her mates’ jizz. Tracy’s also all about celebrating female genitals and their alternative uses, too.

>Last year, Tracy underwent labiaplasty, often known as ‘designer vagina surgery’, to reduce the size of her labia. But rather than saying goodbye to the remains of her genitals, Tracy asked if she could keep her ‘cut offs’ – so she could turn them into a keepsake.

>In a video on her YouTube, Tracy explains that within eight months, the remaining labial tissue had turned grey and crinkled in the surgical fluid, so she decided to use glitter and resin to transform her labia into ‘an empowering pendant to be worn as a fashion accessory.’

metro.co.uk/2017/09/30/woman-turns-her-labia-into-sparkling-jewellery-after-going-through-designer-vagina-surgery-6967263/

>tfw he could've been great if he wasn't molested and got hooked on drugs

not even meming here, tomatoes cost 30p a kilo, you could even put the same tomatoes in a microwave for 3 minutes and end up with something better then Dolmios Sauce

>being so cucked, you have to jizz in a cup for her

i'm lazy

sorry 75p a kilo

Sophia is hot, I'd gladly stick my fist up her felt bumhole.

not gonna lie I thought Sophie and Carlo were married when I was a kid and that the old farts were the grandparents and not the parents

I would face fuck Sophia tbhwyf

Wait, they're not brother and sister are they? Cos if they are there's some shenanigans going on there, he's definitely slipping her his Italian meatballs (possibly with extra parmesan)

Right lads I have a fiver to last me about a week.

What is the most cost effective way to go about my groceries to last me the week? I'm not too fussy, I'll eat just about anything.

you already know it's tomatoes

Corbyn's media team is ANTIFA lads

They're apparently brother and sister. Can't really tell with that sexual tension. Bet she lets him lick her ravioli

Tap water + cheap ramen/noodles

bag of rice or get a pack of kimchi noodles from costco

What are you faggots up to today?

Two bags of spuds and, 2 litre of Milk and maybe some Fruit & Fibre.

Cheap pasta and cheap jars of tomato sauce.

went to toys r us

>Cheap ramen
>Sweetcorn
>Tomato paste
>Couple cans of tuna

Make up a big pot of tuna and Sweetcorn noodles. Maybe get a bit of diced pork for variety.

I feel like if Corbyn set fire to an orphanage people will still vote for the cunt. There is so many glaringly obvious problems with him and his party yet people still support him

>this time tomorrow I will be £167M better off

gonna ask a lass for her # tomorrow lads, never done this before how do i not fuck it up

hit her with a hammer from behind first

that was last night

Just say "Hey bitch, wanna fuck?". Bitches love assertiveness.

Did you win the EuroMillions?

Also is dutch courage a bad idea before asking her

>I missed it

its super easy bro just dont be fat or have a beard

This is why I've been arguing that we need to step up and stop him.

The mainstream media are terrible and the Tories during the election were also terrible at it.

Sup Forums memed Trump into the whitehouse, he retweeted memes from here.

Brit/pol/ needs to go into war mode. We need to be generating lots of OC and seeing what sticks

You that guy that promised to buy this shithole and permaban pube?

The image I've got in my mind of him torching an orphanage while a crowd cheers on has me in stitches

Was gonna buy some of that bedtime brew yorkshire tea but thought against it.

Definitely have something.

but im comfy

Tell her 'I want to eat you out'.

Hi, so how's it ..going
>whatever
hah, well i'd thought it's time we got to know each other
>whatever
what's your number
>my number,
>giggles
i mean we got on well and if we want to keep in touch
>i'll tell you my number but it's really my dads
hah, no really i mean if we could talk.
>ok it's 1234 go fuck yourself you fucking loser

>asking britpol for advice on this wew lad
if you're already hanging out with her, just say can you drop me your number so I can text you later?

I don't think there is anything that will stick. People don't even seem to mind his reversal* on the Single Market. Just need to make a positive case for an independent* UK.

ah yes the virgin advice

Yes. Don't get all screwed up over it, just relax and be casual - what's the worst that can happen? She knocks you back, you have a laugh and move on.

Advice someone gave me: talk to birds exactly the way you would blokes, don't put them on a pedestal.

Why is he so cucked on this? He supports Islamophobic parties in other European countries, so why not in the UK?

i think you've broken character old chap

It has to be a relentless tearing down.

Also aimed at his team. Milne, McDonnell, Abbott, etc...

They've all said horrible things that can be easily memed and shared.

reckon they bumped off are nige' and replaced him with a synthetic jewish version

>well it's time we got to know each other

Isn't this from Undateables?

>>talk to birds exactly the way you would blokes, don't put them on a pedestal.

The best advice there is. Putting them on a pedestal or treating them different screams inferiority.

The problem is that there is no candidate that we can support. The conservative party is new labour wearing a blue ribbon, UKIP is in the toilet unless Henry can pull UKIP supporters back from Labour. I really dont know what to do at the moment

for £167 i will suck your cock

Thanks lads, im worried i might fuck it up because she isn't English and cant understand English idioms sometimes.

lentil soup
lentil, onion, potato, stock cube, carrot

Sounds like she's still up for it.

It's already been used, people just don't care. The more they see him on tv the more they like him on a personal level. As much as I don't want him to win, the Conservatives have been in power for a long time and people want rid of them and desire "free" shit.

no, it's from me

>t. virgin beta male

1kg oats

kek
t. asking advice on how to get a fucking number

I miss that cunt

Own brand pasta and tinned tomatos. Not really exciting food, but it'll keep you alive for a week on £5

This sounds a lot like the reality. Maybe people just want change and they are willing to back the horse that's most likely to beat the Tories, no matter if it is a commie cunt.

Bought myself a ticket for Tuesdays draw. If I win I'll give everyone in Brit/pol £10k

i spend £5 a day on lunch at work, there is no way this isn't a council tenant whose spent all their money on drugs and booze. Tomatoes are 75p a kilo anyone can live on that.

>Spics are white
>Jews are white
>Americans are white

when will cope leave?