Flying Witch

Where's the S2 announcement?

>Shit that flopped
>original end

How does never ever sound?

read the manga nerd

oh wait you can't

hahahahaha

Never because this was an expensive piece of shit for moefags that will never make it's return on investment which is hopefully another nail in the coffin for moeshit.

But it didn't flop.

never

>It's over

Hold me Sup Forums.

Surely they're going to at least give us an OVA.

It wasn't the best but Flying Witch is my personal AOTS

I miss my dogfu

I bet she has fleas.

Your mom has fleas

Except it didn't flop
Except it the production value wasn't at all high. Why is Sup Forums so desperate right now?

It should be tick.

someone

PROBABLY NOT ENOUGH SOURCE MATERIAL

>production value wasn't at all high
Not that user but source?
Could still be considered a flop looking at all the advertising it got from Aomori.

From my experience with cultists the ones with the red coat are extreme powerful compared to the ones with the black one. Chinatsu is going to be a great witch.

Chinatsu loves powerful older women with large breasts.
She also likes to stroke pussy.

She's going to specialize in explosion magic, and only that. To the point of being unable to move after doing it once, until her mana refills enough.

but their idea of success is increased tourism, not BD sales.

And they both generate money that may or may not drive a second season. Losing Aomori sponsorship means less likelihood of getting a second season.

She's not stupid

Not enough source. There are only 4 volumes published, I'm pretty sure the anime already covered 3.

>original end

Yeah, how would they ever continue the plot after they written themselves into that corner!
Do you have brain damage, user?

>that will never make it's return on investment
user, you have no idea what you're talking about. Are you one of those retards who think that 90% of all shows flop?

>moeshit
Go back to where you came from.

This was probably one of, if not the, best anime original end I've ever seen. It's perfect to show exactly what this series is all about. Not the big stuff like the whale, but the small, everyday stuff, like fish that like to drink and enjoy festivals.

I'm going to miss Flying Witch. It was so relaxing.

As an aside, JC staff has really been doing it for me these past seasons. I hope it continues with Amanchu.

1) Marry Anzu`s mom
2) Make Anzu your step-daughter
3) Enjoy your happy life

Perfect plan, isn`t it

I rather fuck Kei and Chinatsu's mom like an animal.

They've put Chinatsu on the path to world domination now. They can't come back from that and ignore it didn't happen.

She got that robe in the manga too.