Name one thing that makes whites superior to other races. They can't be opinions btw, it has to be actual facts

Name one thing that makes whites superior to other races. They can't be opinions btw, it has to be actual facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wg-mPjhCnc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White people have visited, changed, and owned the entire world at some point in time. The only reason blacks left Africa in significant numbers is because of whites.

We went to the moon

White skin allows for more effective uptake of vitamin D. Non-racists need to take biology

>we
>forgets about all the human knowledge from other races making that whole event possible

ha
you probably think we live on a globe too
>the absolute state of white cucks

So did the iberians
So does Asian skin

Look at the country you live in gook
White men fought to create it
White men wrote the laws
White men pushed further west to expand it
White men crushed all non whites for supremacy of this land

If you can acknowledge this, you're most likely some illegal shit skin or other variant of subhuman dog who bites the hand that feeds it.

Oh yeah. The white man went to the moon
if you think this is opinion, pick up a text book

White people are what made the marble statues of Rome.
White people invented the temperament we use in music all over the world.
The Mona Lisa is white.

Our ability to conquer the entire solar system

whites were the only race to free the slaves while slavery still runs rampant in sandnigger/shitskin shitholes

We've been on the moon.

they work better in groups. Especially in pure white groups.

you're talking english
you have a republic with western values
your life is incredibly easier thanks to science and technology developed by whites in europe and the us during hundreds of years

>Iberians aren't white
Man you really had me going there for a second, I thought this thread was serious.

Look at the China
Chinese men fought to create it
Chinese men wrote the laws
Chinese men pushed further west to expand it
Chinese men crushed all non Chinese for supremacy of this land
See what I just did there?
Italians are white now
Opinion
Slavery is outlawed in many countries But how though?
Opinion

>opinion
lol

I love how certain groups are all of sudden white but only when it fits your narrative

the capacity for individualist thought

Yeah and which race was the first to do it you mongoloid

Are they not? Are you a nigger?

Yep, your point?

90% of the "racists" on this site are fine with Asians anyways. I'm not sure as to why that is so endogenous of an idea. They don't necessarily integrate at a significantly higher rate than other groups, nor are they particularly "red pilled" with any leanings to lassiez-faire or facism.

no you haven't, other people did, you're just a white cuck who shitposts taking credit of what you don't even comprehend
>the absolute state of dicklets
same thing

>pol is one person

generally accepted that all europeans are white. gets more tricky when you start going into middle east, parts of the eurasian steppe, north africa. They're definitely caucasian, but genetically more removed from europeans than any europeans are from eachother.

you're right white men suck, they didn't even invent everything it was actually nubians

let's get all the militaries of the world together, whites vs blacks + browns + whoever wants a piece and see what happens

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

then if we are inferior is our right to defend ourselves against those who are stronger and might crush us.
is that what are you asking for fagOP?

>science and technology developed by whites

Most are white, some are basically leftover Arabs but those are exceptions that don't disprove the trend.

and she's still gonna cheat on him and steal his money and take his kids, the fucking whore

Well then what exactly falls into your definition of white?

There's another good one, the modern concept of Science is a European invention.

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

>WHITE WOMENZ FOR EVERYBODY!
ftfy

White people are tall.

Is that why niggers make up almost half the murders in the US despite being 15% of the population?

>White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.
Chinese kill their own population every couple generations ten times more than the white man ever has, and that's ignoring the entire rest of asia.

Although Asians have a higher average IQ, Whites have greater numbers of extreme IQs, which means we have more geniuses but also more low-iqs in our population.

This is an advantage, since more geniuses means more discoveries and more new technology, while the low-iq brutes can be easily manipulated into passionate warfare, where they use the technology and weapons the geniuses invented.

Whites are also objectively speaking the most beautiful race, and beauty is a sign of good genes.

Size of feces, white people take objectively larger shits due to having highly developed brains.

>nba full of melanin
>your argument is invalid

cumskins

The ability to vaporize a bunch of sneaky yellow bastards on a sunny afternoon.

Kek

You're looking at it all wrong OP.

Its not that we are superior. Its just that niggers are so inferior, but only if you mis-classify them as modern humans. If you correctly place them as pre-humanoid simians, then you'll see they are in fact very intelligent apes. Its our own primitive fault for putting clothes on them and thinking that somehow magically makes them human and then setting them loose in our cities.

Dont believe me?-
youtube.com/watch?v=wg-mPjhCnc8

Remember, you can never free something if it refuses to leave.

average height of basketball amrican men: 177.4 cm
average height of normal american men: 178.2 cm

Ok, but that's doesn't mean science was not happening before the scientific method was invented

>normal

I agree

Almost every one of those was a reactionary movement to Islamic or Judeo-communist aggression.

I'll give you the Spanish conquistadors though. But I'd be willing to bet that if other races were capable of it they'd colonize and enslave people even more inhumanely. Compare the Arab slave trade to the US for example.

op pic def has some white blood helping those genes

"conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural."
The normal american man is white, and will be for at least another ten years.

White skin also leads to premature aging, severe sunburns and skin cancer if they're in any other country outside of northern europe.

>The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.
I'd say Mongolians re known for their Mongolian tier violence

>We
you mean using german technology? you fucking spic?

And the american nigger is perpetually ashy due to the lack of vitamin D he receives, simply because the african body is meant for running around in a Savannah naked all day.

You know what really causes premature aging? Growing up as a fried chicken eating thug

Creating almost every modern technology should count for something.
And taking over the world too lmao.

lol the same gooks who got devastated by opium and couldn't modernize until mao destroyed 50 million other gooks. Yeah you've come quite a long way cooking in fecal oil, eating dogs and aborted fetus etc.
the term paper tiger exists for a reason ching chong
I'll give you this and this only. The three kingdoms is a good read and classic. But other than that, you ching chongs are worthless. We control the seas and air. You are good at slave labor for the Jew products sold here.

Mao killed his own Chinks, not Gooks.

>Creating all modern technology
Opinion

Not brown nipples.

My apologies. I meant slant eyed rice pickers with 3" cocks. How foolish of me getting tomato and tomatoe mixed up like that

the creators of the industrial revoultion
have owned or had influence over almost every square inch of the earth at one time, the only exceptions being korea, japan and liberia

>i live vicariously through people i'm not even related too and when i'm of a lower caste

kek

Fact.

Asians are superior to white males in everything: handsome, smart, loyal, hardworking, don't drink, have strong family values.
You, white nu-males, can't even compete.
t. Natasha

Please don't tell me you're that Russian cuckold with a Jap fetish.

Genocide and military technology is a good one. And science in general especially the field of physics.

Not only Jap tho, Chinese, Korean, Jap, it's all good. The only man better than an asian would be a Jew.

>White people invented the temperament we use in music all over the world.

This is actually west africans nigga.

>t. AIDS chiurka from memestan republic

Okay well the other guy hates non-japs, and I'm quite happy you aren't him since he likes to get really graphic to the point that it's just completely disgusting. What I'm saying is that in comparison to him your bait is quite weak.

>t. rich bitch phd in economics from spb
I can distinguish superior men to continue my superior bloodline, and these are asians or jews.
Except it's not bait.

I've never understood this "Italians are not white" thing. Historically Italians are the most white supremacist ethnic group of all the white europeans. It's not even close.

Look up Cesare Lombroso and his book "The White Man and the Man of Color"

we are the golden mean.

Go back to 2chan you degenerate weeb slav chimp.

>doesn't count people that came to the USA from other countries and got nobels
>doesn't realize every white person that has earned a nobel prize in America has european blood
>UK population ~66 mil
>US population ~323 mil
boi

they have a multitude of hair and eye coloring's thus making beneficial mutation more likely.

Adaptability and determination

It was meds that invented modern civilization but white people perfected it, technologically as well too.

Whites are inferior to Asians, since they have higher IQ on average. Physical appearance and development doesn't mean shit.

The fact that you are shitposting on Sup Forums on a computer. That is one reason.

>>forgets about all the human knowledge from other races making that whole event possible

Like?

inb4 gunpower is basically the same as rocket fuel or there is no fundamental difference between a firework and the Saturn V or some similar retardation.

Nah, thanks, I like talking to nu-males here.
Why are you angry tho? Asians are just better than you, smarter, better looking, thay actually care for their women. Accept it just like you accept that nigs are inferior.

>no you haven't, other people did
Other white people, who themselves stood on the shoulders of other white people. In the first instance, having both the vision and the ability to do such a thing is a product that only one culture on this planet achieved.

White people created most of the modern world. You're welcome.

No it literally does. Science was invented in Europe. Before that people invented shit, or made strange mixtures that sometimes did something useful, but it was not science which is a very particular way of examining the world.

>ch.hk

Race mixers from all racial groups are degenerates. You will turn asians in to retards with your stink slav chimp genes.

blacks ukes the earth while you were living in caves you nasty cave beast