Why don't they just shoot him?

Why don't they just shoot him?

You ever tried shooting someone with cards covering your aim as the wind blows?

>implying the bullet won't go through the cards

Why don't they just shoot Goku?

because Japan

Because shooting someone is considered a big deal outside of the US.
Stealing and fleeing isn't enough reason to use force in the rest of the civilized world.
Legit jelous of America in that regard.

>shooting someone for stealing
I can smell your deep fried bald eagle from here.

Thieves deserve death

It's not set in the US, cops aren't trigger happy, nor can they get away with shooting an unarmed criminal unjustly. In any case since he returns everything he steals, he's only guilty of multiple accounts of trespassing and impersonating a police officer.

You don't just shoot the Phantom Renegade, what if you hit one of the stolen rare Medals?

>what is suicide by cop

because that would end 90% of shows on the first episode.

>nor can they get away with shooting an unarmed criminal unjustly

Keep telling yourself that. All cops need to do is fill out a little more paperwork and check a few more boxes on forms and they can literally kill any man, woman, or child whenever they please wherever they please with complete impunity.

>*tips tinfoil hat*

You ever actually take a police shooting course?
I know movies make it out like cops have terrible aim because the movie would be over quicker if they did but Cops actually train to have good aim.
Then again this is Japan, where being pussy to World's End Harem MC level is the norm so I dunno

You do know you CAN shoot to incapacitate and not kill right?
I know you're upset that we have the right to bare arms, but you don't need to think black and white.

>shoot first ask questions later
Burgerland please go.

Because they aren't live in Heston world.

>shooting to incapacitate

how dumb are you

>Hit the leg
>Unless the criminal is anemic he won't die
>He also won't get away
I'm the dumb one?

>Hit the leg
>thief falls from the top of the building
>dies

>implying real life is a shooter game where the guns are lasers and you have a crosshair in the middle of your vision
>implying if you pulled out a gun and shot someone it wouldn't be considered intent to kill

theres no such thing as "oh i'll just shoot him a little bit so it wouldn't kill him" retard

>Unless the criminal is anemic he won't die
Soooo what if he is anemic and dies?

I really wish i had that webm of law and order: the videogame references edition

>shoot criminal in the leg
>he falls over
>hits head
>dies
oops

>this thread
What makes you think you can shoot him? He knows magic after all.

If you hit a major blood vessel, he can bleed out quite fast.
It's also very difficult to properly aim a moving target and not accidentally hit something vital.

Well that's his fault for being a showboating asshole going 'ha ha you can't him me so I'm going stand dramatically on the edge of a building.' instead of just running away
You wonder why the fuck someone Anemic is doing crimes when he knows a paper cut can send him into shock, let alone something that could actually hurt him even just running from the cops
>What are Iron sights that every single fucking non scoped gun has
Not even a /k/ tard or FPS player and I can tell you that you're retarded.
>'Oh I'll just shoot him a little bit so it wouldn't kill him.'
That is a thing. It's just not done as much as shooting to kill or simply chasing after the criminal because it's more situational (and because modern day cop corruption), but it's a thing. Stop being uneducated

Yes, but if they're stopped you can stop the bleeding. Cops do have some degree of emergency training you know, they can handle minor medical issues in case an ambulance can't make it.
Also unless it's the brain or heart you can live for a bit without a vital organ. Not for LONG but you can.

I've seen enough medical documentaries to know that stopping a major bleeding is not as easy as it seems. If the ambulance is fast enough, they might save him, if it ain't, body goes into shock.

>Also unless it's the brain or heart you can live for a bit without a vital organ. Not for LONG but you can.

user, that's violation of basic human rights, unless he tries to kill you, you have no right to kill him.

He got anime disease instead

Literally magic.

As if you could ever shoot someone with that much swag.

>implying he won't just catch the bullet with his hands with magic

Stealing property counts as intent to kill user.

They did and it worked.

Yeah just shoot him in the leg, bro. It's not like there are arteries in there which, if severed, will cause him to bleed out unless you shoot him right outside a prepped operating room.