vndb.org/v8020
twitter.com/rewrite_tv/status/748071073413894144
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the route with the stupid fairies

ugh

>not available in Ausland

>the route with the stupid fairies
Oh fuck off. What was the godamn point of these shits? They were funny some of the time but got annoying as hell pretty quick.

Incoming AOTS

wow moon confirmed and the beginning speech.

>not available in Ausland
Never mind, nico link works fine.

Looks like we're getting at least some of Moon and Chihaya's, and I recognized a shot from Akane's. Maybe they're putting a bit of everything into the anime?

13 episodes original route seems a bad idea...

>CGI familiars
>those fucking fairies
>13 episodes

I just can't get hyped. The brief flash of moon and the end of Akane's route was nice, though I'm not sure how they're gonna do this with only 13 episodes.

Looks like shit. What's wrong with colors?

I'm hyped for mai waifu. That is all.

>The brief flash of moon and the end of Akane's route was nice, though I'm not sure how they're gonna do this with only 13 episodes.
This makes me think there'll be a sequences of Moon!Kotarou flashing back to the various routes.

>CGI Krivoy Rog

I'm concerned

>the end of Akane's route was nice
It's the same field but didn't that just look like Kotarou & Chihaya riding the bike?

CG monsters are pretty common, especially if they are big. Ufotable or any other studio would do the same.

Better than 13 episodes of all the routes.

Sure, but I still don't like it. I think CGI should be used to enhance and polish visual effects, never to create characters and objects from scratch...

Yeah, and animation should never be choppy and characters should never, ever be off-model even in the background.

It's annoying, but budget is always a factor. Chances are it'd look even worse if they hand-drew it with the same resources.

Also terrible directing decisions

>Have terrible low-poly monster CGI
>Let's put a close-up shot!

Yeah, that I can't defend.

Looking at the scene closer, you're right. Hah, I guess they're just teasing us now.

Might as well ask this here since it's KEY related and making another thread would be pointless but I have some questions about Little Busters.

I just watched the EX episodes and I'm confused with the ending to saya can someone elaborate and did Kanatas route take place after they were all saved from the incident?

How are they going to do the common route, the new route, and moon all in 13 episodes, without it being a complete clusterfuck?

Moon segments interspersed. Not that hard to imagine.

>Key
>More than 50 hours long.
>Multiple route mystery
>One true ending
>Title drop

Damn it souds really interesting but I don't have enough spare time to play this before the series airs so, could any kind Sup Forumsnon briefly spoil the story to me please?
If it's not some kind of intensely tragic game and has a happy ending I might pick it up and play it while the series airs.

>If it's not some kind of intensely tragic game and has a happy ending I might pick it up
You're in luck.
Kotarou is really a war vet in his late 20s and everyone is either a wizard or a magical superspy. Enjoy!

Spoiler-free Rewrite synopsis for animeonlyfags:

Rewrite tells the story of Kazamatsuri Bond, a 27 year old agent of U.N. Special Ops (UNSO).
Bond was an edgy kid, he liked to kill bratty young girl's parents in front of them.
He fought the terrorists of the Greenpeace Conglomerate with every drop of his blood, no matter how many dinosaurs they had.
Both factions were fighting over a nuclear device called the Lock, which could destroy the world.
During one such battle Bond was defeated, and put into a coma because of the nuclear device.

Now at age 27, after waking from his coma, Bond decided fuck it and to enter school again, because he still looked like he was 17 from nuclear radiation.
Well he actually has amnesia as a side effect, but he just wants to live it up at school like he never got to.
He wanted to get a girlfriend, mess with his best friend, join a club, become a TV reporter and grope some girl's tits.
To get all of this, he joined a club where he reported on paranormal stuff with the other members.

Little did Bond know, the members were all undercover agents of UNSO and Terrorist Greenpeace!
His childhood friend, also turned out to be the girl whose parents he killed. Apparently she resurrected them into plant zombies, because she's a magical sage.
One friend is a UNSO top agent, one friend has a servant who is Bond's alternative universe self, one friend is literally worse than Hitler, and one friend is a walking biohazard.

If that wasn't enough, the Lock turned up again, starting another war. The device is actually a cute deadpan girl, with an obsession for Bond. She sneaks into his bed at night and haunts him.
To top it all off, Bond's blood is now nuclear residue which he can shape at will!

Now Bond must choose a side, but no matter what happens, the earth is fucked either way.
Unless of course he can become a tree, build a canoe with his wood, fly it to the moon and terraform it. That would solve everything.

Written by Romeo Tanaka.

Newfag here. Just wanted to ask about this even though I don't know anything about the series.

vndb.org/v8020

Why is the English release for Harvest festa! linked to Rewrite+ over here? It is because they are releasing both together at the same time?

Yes, EX takes place after the true end of everyone being saved.

Rewrite+ will both have Harvest Festa and Usual Rewrite.
But there will be new route (like what you get in anime), and fixing story for all routes.

Guys, this is the PV for the anime special. All this content will be in the one-hour first episode.

That's pretty fucked if that's the case.

Where did you get this?

And Lucia isn't a shit.

Hey guys, remember the anime of Grisaia?

I don't remember either. Just like I won't remember this one.

They're going new route, Kagari never interrupted the Krivoy Rog fight in the VN.

I remember a muslim song.

Hey, I'm not too optimistic either, but at least give it a chance. It hasn't even aired yet.

twitter.com/rewrite_tv/status/748071073413894144

Yeah, I caught that, I just meant that it's not going to be wholly new material.

Does that mean, in the anime at least, that Saya won the Riki?

Oh they basically merge all of them together.

So is this VN worth playing?

KyoAni wouldn't.

It's pretty good.
Has some rough patches but it's more than worth it in the end.

Yes, definitely.

>VN
>play

Just a reminder, RS07 is a talentless hack

Hey man, not everything can be seacats 1-4

I tried playing the game but the stupid fucking Mappy sections kept sucking up time and bringing play to a crashing halt. I couldn't find any guides for it either, how the fuck do people find all the events within a sane time span?

There is a skip to next story event button.

No. Saya's route took place before Refrain since Kyousuke was still in control of the imaginary world.

I'm too OCD to let them go, but I've not been able to find a diagram of all event locations on Google.

Zooming out as far as you can when you scroll for things makes it a lot easier IIRC since you cover ground faster.

Makes sense, still don't understand the end to her route or who she was.
Speaking of Kyouske. How anyone can like him after he literally killed the poor girl who knows how many times is beyond me.

iunno man it was ok for me just chill out

Saya was in a loop and, in the end,she wanted to stop and, by that extention, die. She was in the dream world as outsider, but Kyousuke took it for his objective.
And yes, Kanata route was after the accident.