Jewish Hatred of Christianity

If Christianity is basically a kind of proto-Communism, or liberalism with God-worship that the Jews created to weaken the goyim spiritually into a nonaggressive race...why do Jews hate Christ so much?

I am leaning towards Christianity being a foreign religion pushed on Europe to weaken it, but I need facts to explain why Jews hate Christ in spite of him playing a vital role in the weakening of the goyim.

Any bigger brained nibs want to show off a concrete rationale that explains this seemingly paradoxical phenomenon?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_and_minus_signs#Alternative_plus_sign
youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism_and_Christianity
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P81roOCIxZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the jews hate it, therefore it must be good
>now let's destroy actual European spirituality in favor of rabbi Jeshua, Joseph's wife's son!

Christianity is the belief in the Jewish God, the Father, who manifested Himself to mankind in three Persons.

We have the Father, who no man has ever seen, the Shekinah (see the Jewish Encyclopedia), Whom we describe as the Holy Spirit, and the Memra (see also the Jewish Encyclopedia), Whom we describe as The Son.

Christianity is not "communism", nor is it any other ideology. Christianity is the fullest revelation of God to mankind. It has no political belief.

Jews reject Jesus out of their own piousness towards God. It is a difficult thing to do.

>Jews reject Jesus out of their own piousness towards God.

Sure, but why specifically Christ and not whatever figure existed before Christ and Christianity?

That aint no plus that is a hebrew vowel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_and_minus_signs#Alternative_plus_sign

>why do Jews hate Christ so much?
the same reason why Sup Forums hates arabs, jews, mexicans etc. because of in-groups and out-groups

That's not a real answer.

lol spirituality. u mean being a slave to a warlord?

>I need facts to explain why Jews hate Christ
He broke the special bond that G*D had with the Ch*sen People and gave it to the dirty goyim. Minus their strict theocratic laws. He turned ethnocentric tribalism of Jews into universalism.

He is also considered as a false prophet.

False prophet: according to the tribe the Messiah would come and wreck humanity, turn it into ash, corpses and slaves for the Jews. Along comes Jesus and preaching love, forgiveness, pacifism and rejection of this world. Needless to say: they weren't intrigued.

I really like how thouroughly jewified Christcucks are. They're seething at anything European and love anything but.

name another figure that fulfilled Psalm 22:16-18

Calling Christianity a Jewish religion means exactly that. That Jesus was an ethnic Jew and the first Christians were all Jews. Christianity, Judaism and Islam are called Abrahamic religion for a reason. They are semitic, not European.

If Jesus was not a Jew, what was he then? A random white man born in israel 2,000 years ago? Were all of his followers white too or were they semites?

Supporting Christianity because some old Jews hate it, is pretty dumb. It's like saying Jews drink water so we should stop drinking water!

Jews don't hate christians - Jews hate white race period. If Jews really hated Christians/Christianity (their own sect for the goyim to follow) then why Jews are helping black and hispanic "christians?" Weaponising them against the white race.

yeah, its so jewified to acknowledge the messiah

Commies want to go against the law, Jesus says to respect it. Jewish Pharisees who infiltrated the church brought with them their tendency to create loopholes around the word of God.

Also, take a look at all the crypto kikes pushing (((christianity))) as the solution. Stefan Molyneux, Black pigeons, Lauren southern and so on.

Christianity is controlled opposition. It's reverse psychology that Christianity might seem somewhat anti-semitic. It's because the Jews created Christianity for goys to follow, and Judaism was for the jewish race which they saw as elite.

Judaism teaches Jews to fuck over goys and use them, and Christianity teaches goys to get fucked over and be tools.

Christianity was made by non-white shitskin sand nigger israelites who were ethnically jewish. Are you really going to trust the words of non-white people for the basis of your spirituality?

>Christianity was made by non-white shitskin sand nigger israelites who were ethnically jewish
Thus Christianity and true anti-semiticism, or true white pride, can never go hand in hand

You can keep saying that Christianity is anti-jewish but that won't change the fact that Jews created your religion.

Christians on HERE will always ignore this fact, because their religion is completely undermined when faced with the fact that it was created by shitskin non-whites

You can say Christianity should be credited for white man's accomplishments, but that just shows how anti-white you are if you feel the need to credit a Jewish religion for that.

>Jews don't hate christians - Jews hate white race period.

This is only half true. They definitely associate Christianity with Europeans most of all.

>anecdotal evidence
and I thought the d&c division was supposed to be smart

>pic related

The main diffrence between communism and christkikenity is that christkikenity promises you a heaven after life, and communism a heaven on earth, both don't work.

Read Christianity and communism - Jewish twins by Ben Klassen.

>still calls Christianity Jewish

implying that Jews didn't break the special bond they had with G*D because they couldn't resist Moloch worship due to their insatiable greed for material wealth.

Would you say its accurate to say that a faction of jews splintered off and created Christianity, much to the anger of regular Jews? Christianity definitely did some anti-jewish things like discourage usury.

Perhaps Jews hate Christ because he was a "race traitor" who tried to push a softer version of monotheism and then Jews worked to direct this new creation towards Europeans instead of fellow Jews?

So modern Christianity is just a perversion?
it would explain why it said somewhere that Jesus said "I bring not peace but the sword".
I guess Christianity is just the jew's attempt to mock Christ by forming a religion they control around him. Ofc this pet religion reminds them of Christ(the thing they most despise) so they sometimes sperg out and try to stamp it out or alter it further to their whims

For many people something that is different or something in one's outgroup is enough reason for them to hate it. It doesn't have to be more complicated that this. Ofc people can have many reasons for hating christ

No, OP, Christianity was created in Rome. Emperor Titus Flavius was its patron and he hoped that it would pacify the rebellious Jews, whom he just crushed militarily. Unfortunately Jews did not adopt the religion because they caught on to all the esoteric anti-Semitism in all the texts.

Go buy the movie "Caesar's Messiah" to learn about the origins of Christianity.

>still in denial about his own religion
There's nothing not jewish in Christianity.

Well said! Especially Black Pigeon is bad. He is literally JIDF tier. But then again (((Molyneux))) always shills for (((Churchill))). Not to mention Vox "DUDE! Communism is pro-white and red pilled! Right, muh Jewish bros?" Day

This is how Kikes treat Christians in Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k

>Sure, but why specifically Christ and not whatever figure existed before Christ and Christianity?
Because Jesus came down and literally told the Jews that they are not special anymore and many of them actually serve the devil.

John 8:37 - 46
>37 I know that you are Abraham’s descendants; yet you plan to kill Me, because My word has no place [to grow] in you [and it makes no change in your heart]. 38 I tell the things that I have seen at My Father’s side [in His very presence]; so you also do the things that you heard from your father.”
>39 They answered, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you are [truly] Abraham’s children, then do the works of Abraham and follow his example. 40 But as it is, you want to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God. This is not the way Abraham acted. 41 You are doing the works of your [own] father.” They said to Him, “We are not illegitimate children; we have one [spiritual] Father: God.” 42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father [but He is not], you would love and recognize Me, for I came from God [out of His very presence] and have arrived here. For I have not even come on My own initiative [as self-appointed], but He [is the One who] sent Me. 43 Why do you misunderstand what I am saying? It is because [your spiritual ears are deaf and] you are unable to hear [the truth of] My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and it is your will to practice the desires [which are characteristic] of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks what is natural to him, for he is a liar and the father of lies and half-truths. 45 But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me [and continue in your unbelief]. 46 Which one of you [has proof and] convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me?

they hate him more than a jew being called a jew, because he exposed their immoral money grabbing ways

kek

I'll give it a look

Christianity as a whole is not Jewish, but American Evangelicalism certainly is.

Yup. Christians allowd jews to take over the banking industry by banning usury for every white person but jews. Rome was Pagan for 1000 years before turning christian and collapsing 100 years later

you realize Christianity, as we know it was the Romans greatest legacy right?
by denying Christianity you're basically sayin ancient Rome was shit

so if you hate Rome and you hate Christian Europe (aka all of European history past the dark ages) then all you're really left with is the barbarian history of Europe
that's pretty degenerate user!

>t. can't tell the difference between the Bible and the Torah and Talmud
max par stupid stormniggers these days

>Christianity, as we know it was the Romans greatest legacy right?
>this entire post
>a fucking burger
EVERY TIME

>you realize Christianity, as we know it was the Romans greatest legacy right?
Written in the latin alphabet. Christcucks completely lack self-awareness.

Jews are proto-natsocs
Jews believe in ethnic supremacy, they would have to if they believe they're God's chosen people.
The way they act is no different to how a natsoc would act if he was a minority.
>prioritize the creation of an ethnostate
>help others of the same race prosper over the others
Christianity is a negation of that, it is the genesis of the idea that everyone is equal under God.
> It's because the Jews created Christianity for goys to follow, and Judaism was for the jewish race which they saw as elite.
Christianity is not a 2000 year old conspiracy by jews to control the goyim.
In fact, it was the Jew's greatest enemy for many years until they finally subverted it.
>Thus Christianity and true anti-semiticism, or true white pride, can never go hand in hand
The very concept of whiteness is an invention by Christians.
What is whiteness? Is is the broad collection of the various ethnic groups in Europe, it is not ethnocentric because whites are not one single ethnicity.
Do you think the ancient romans saw the germanic hordes as equals?

oh yah Hollywood just loves these movies!
and liberals and millennials and MSM DON'T constantly tell everyone how racist, sexist, and regressive Christianity is
hating Christians isn't bluepilled at all!
after all agreeing with 99% of normies and the MSM is red pilled!!!

There is inherent doublethink, you see one one end anti-Christians accuse Christianity of being cucked and then on the other praise paganism the very religion that Christianity conquered.

Not at all. Christianity was always an anti white Jewish sect. Now it's also the forerunner of multiculturalism and race mixing:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism_and_Christianity

If you take a look back at the history. Our Pagan ancestors were so anti semitic that they refused to work with Jews. They literally cursed them, killing thousands of their people and toppling their synagogues.

But after Christenization of Rome, Jews became the gods chosen people. The same people who naturally associated with their race and culture were now replaced by people who only wanted purely religious identity.

considering it's the only part of Roman accomplishments that still exists today...

you have any counter arguments or just butthurt rage?

How can Jesus compete?

>considering it's the only part of Roman accomplishments that still exists today...
WE ARE REACHING BURGER LEVELS OF EDUCATION THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

Question, did the Jews conquer your country? Is Islam currently conquering Europe? Or is it more a question of subversion and people not aware enough to fend it off?

>Not at all. Christianity was always an anti white Jewish sect.
The concept of white didn't exist 2000 years ago

>Calling Christianity a Jewish religion means exactly that. That Jesus was an ethnic Jew and the first Christians were all Jews. Christianity, Judaism and Islam are called Abrahamic religion for a reason. They are semitic, not European.

Wow, what a pile of shit, to begin with.
You must be one of the chosen Fedora/Paganshit.
Lovely.

>Ethnic Jew
You know, there were multiple tribes in Palestine,called "Israelites",not Jews,they believed in the faith of Yahwism,they hadn't even adapted Monotheism until after Persian Liberation of Jerusalem.
They had multiple theological groups,at the time Jesus was born,one of them were the pharisees(Who invented the Talmud),who have happened to kill Jesus,in corperation with Pagan Romans. Romans.
Yeah,sure you are thinking for the right side,goy.

Jesus debatted and spoke against them,basically wanted to reform Yahwism,nothing to new to be honest.

But some Greek followers of him,after his death decided to spread the new faith to the Pagan world,it weren't some Jewish tribesmen doing that.

They spread it to the land which was home to Homer,Aristotle and Alexander the Great.
And the People choose to belive in that faith,I have never heard of some large opposition by Greek philosophers.

Also,the Mediterranean at that time was White,otherwise you would declare that the Black Live Matters is right about Black Egyptians n' shiet.

Already btfo?

Also, you fucking, dumb LARPer, with no education(probably a goddamn Yank),there at first were the Judeo-Christians(Surprise,Surprise,we are the real Jews and God's Chosen People in Spirit,the Chrstian Europeans,not the Kikes;"Who claim to belive in the Torah,but don't,those are of the synagogue of Satan"),the Greeks who converted to Christianity were Greek-Christians,partially Pagan and not even believing in the Torah(Saul,who started as Jew persecuting those Christians regarded them as blasphemic and killed them),just Jesus words,the other ones converted were Pagan-Christians.

If Christianity was pushed onto the west to weaken it, it backfired spectacularly. The absolute most resilient people I've ever known were always Christians. I've been able to question my faith since puberty, and lord knows I'm good at being a total fucking pervert in spite of it, but I've found consistently that I could never deny the truth of it outright without my resolve to do anything at all crumbling under my life's weight.

Maybe it weakened you, but I wouldn't even have what fortunes I have had I never come into contact with it.

latin alphabet was not created by the Romans user...
and yes the Bible was written in Latin and was read only on Latin for hundreds of years
what's your point?
that Christianity is Rome's last surviving legacy?
I agree!

I see you're not going to attempt to make a counter argument any time soon
guess I win then and can now make fun of how stupid you are
idiot

>Question, did the Jews conquer your country?
The only country Jews have conquered is Israel. The control they have is through subversion alone. Unlike you I don't think they're the master race. Throughout history they have been expelled and called out for their actions.

The truth is there is nothing such as un-cucked Christianity since Christianity literally started as a sect of Jews for the goyim to follow.

Before Christianity, people naturally associated with their race. Christianity changed all that. It made people reject their ethnic and racial identity in favour of a purely religious identity.

The degeneracy you see now in the west is what true Christianity represents period.

Our Pagan ancestors were able to sustain this desert cult because they were pretty rightwing and nationalist back then.

This isn't true. Christendom was anti-Semitic throughout history until the last century or so, when Jews introduced pro-Semitism in Christian institutions. Christianity was created as anti-Semitic by Titus Flavius and his pet turncoat Josephus.

TACITUS AND PLINY THE YOUNGER ON THE EARLY CHRISTIANS:

The originator of the name Christ was executed as a criminal by the procurator Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius; "and though repressed, this destructive superstition erupted again, not only through Judea which was the origin of this evil" but also through the city of Rome, to which all that is horrible and shameful floods together and is celebrated.
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu

When most of the Europe was still pagan. Announcing to your family that you had become a Christian could get you disowned.

As it should be - coalburners are a disgrace, be it of the flesh or the soul.

the cross is a graven image, a clear violation of the second commandment. It's a sin for a jew to venerate it.

>and yes the Bible was written in Latin
Burger education is a joke.

>The control they have is through subversion alone.
Yes, that was the point of my question, user.

>Before Christianity, people naturally associated with their race. Christianity changed all that. It made people reject their ethnic and racial identity in favour of a purely religious identity.
This is what lead to the idea of "white", you won't acknowledge this ever because it defeats you're argument. The very idea of white is a consequence of Christianity leading various European ethnic groups finding solidarity with one another.

thanks for posting that, that person gets it.

Christianity and the Roman Catholic Church were the single greatest unifying factors for Europe ever
far greater than the EU which doesn't do anything that fear of war and fear of the nuclear bomb doesn't do to keep them from fighting
but medieval Europe had none of that and many times war was averted because they didn't want to attack a Christian country and feared ex communication by the Pope

And how is the Star of David any different? Or the menorah?

lol only one “seething” here is you, ya sweaty ape :D

the jews are caught in a situation that they created. jesus is meant to lead the european nations to ruin. he is a false profit created by the jews to denounce most of what god had mandated and replace it with crap he made up. its a pretty serious offense in the bible to follow any other than the god of the bible and jesus is the usurper

so the jews do not want any trouble from mr.iam elohim yhwh shekelstein. he actually seems to be reliant on his eyes not spider sense. paint the doors with lambs blood or your getting rekt when i curse this land called egypt in exodus. they have to reject christianity openly at every chance or they will be sorry they didnt

I didn't say it was originally written in bible you stupid imbecile
what I SAID was that the Romans wrote it in Latin and much of Europe kept it in Latin for hundreds of years

I lIke how I can't have an argument with you idiots because you're too stupid to see past my flag despite what I'm saying are facts
but who needs facts and logic when you can scream
>LOL!!!!! BURGURRRRRR!!!!!
from behind your hidden country's flag

Christianity is the only ideology that can defeat Talmudic Judaism and converting Jews to their true Messiah is the only way Jew and Gentile can develop a symbiotic relationship rather than a parasitic one

lol only one “seething” here is you, ya sweaty ape :D

I studied the Bible as a kid, and I was always fixated on Christ leading up to his crucifixion.

I saw that he had exposed the usury, deceit and manipulation on the part of the Jew, overturning the money changers tables in the Temple, that den of Satan, telling Jews they were the sons of the Devil, and moreover, he had become popular among the people and a true threat to the hegemony of the wicked Pharisees. I knew it was for this he was murdered.

Over the years I noticed a similar pattern with many world leaders, most notably Adolf Hitler. He was aware of the Jewish influence working to impoverish and enslave the people. He was articulate and passionate and earned a devoted following. He overturned the tables of the Bankers just as Christ had done to the Jews in the temple. He spoke Truth and challenged the hegemony of the Jews, the New Pharisees, the Bankers. Just as Christ attempted to cleanse the Temple, Hitler was attempting to cleanse the world.

Just as the Pharisees chose to free Barabbas and murder Christ, the West chose to ally with Stalin and destroy The Third Reich. Just as the Jews exercised their will through the Romans, the Jews exercised their will through Churchill, that drunken indebted Zionist puppet.

I later read this writing of Dr Goebbels, and I realized Dr Goebbels was of the same mind as me in regard to Christ. Little did he know when he wrote this that he was also speaking of the future, the future in which Adolf Hitler would be defeated as Christ was.

Again, the Jew murdered The Eternal Truth in 1945, as they did Christ roughly 2,000 years before. I am not ashamed to admit that I consider Adolf Hitler to be a man on par with Jesus the Christ and also Socrates, all of whom were murdered for Truth.

Go check out the YouTube channels "One for Israel" and "Jewish Testimonies" for some beautiful stories of Jewish people coming to Christ, you can see that they have repented and been healed, it is a beautiful sight to see.

where the fuck you made out the + sign? jesus fucking H christ you are a fucking dumbass.
At least find actual reasons to hate us, look how Oman in Ukraine looks after jews come there to celebrate over some rabbai grave.

these nazis are ridiculous, the level of hysterical paranoia just cracks me up every time

Excellent meme. Keked & Saved!

>I didn't say it was originally written in bible you stupid imbecile
"it was originally written in bible" - but yeah, I'm the stupid imbecile here.

this. ma nigga! christian national socialist reporting in!

no.
you're an idiot
Jesus in no way wanted to kill Jews
He wanted to defeat their wilful ignorance and make them see the light
but He knew so many of them were too closed minded that they would only be thorn in His side

Of course, nothing's more disgusting to me than the destuction of my people and the coalburners of the soul that celebrate it.

>Christianity, as we know it was the Romans greatest legacy right?

This is pretty ridiculous to say given even the mainstream history on the subject.

the jewish god was defeated by Jesus at the cross, so they are forbidden from acknowledging Him

This is exactly why shit like 'G-D' and 'adonai' exists, so kikes can talk about christian stuff without disobeying satan

>Christendom was anti semitic and sheeit

in Latin you stupid faggot
lemme guess me making an obvious typo means you win right?
come back when you have a single intelligent argument and don't rely on technicalities to soothe your fragile ego

Revelation 2
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

1 John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

John 8
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P81roOCIxZ4

The Jews expected the Son of God to be a Conqueror. One that slaughters and enslaves the Goyim, putting the Jews on top of the world.
Instead they got a Messiah. Somebody who went around healing anybody who had faith in his power, and told them that anybody in the world who believed him was saved. The Jewish elite seethed at this, as they were too prideful in their perceived superiority, so they hated him and had him killed. Jesus was the King of the Jews, but that doesn't mean he was universally loved by them. Trump can be seen as the "King" of the USA, yet many people want to see him killed.
The reason so many Sup Forumstards think that Christianity is cucked/jewish is because Jews have infiltrated it. Jews hate Christ so much that they twist and mistranslate his words to keep modern Christians pacifist and oblivious. "We need to save the refugees because we're good Christians!" Except Jesus never said to open your borders and assholes to other countries, just that you should treat all other Christians with respect, regardless of background. "We should never kill or even fight other people, no matter what they say, because we're good Christians!" Except Jesus never told you not to fight, just that you should fight against evil, and to do so smartly. See pic related.
The funny thing is that pro-semetism among Christians is a very recent thing. For many years, Christians were largely anti-semetic and followed the direct messages of Christ (such as fighting against Islamic invasion during the Crusades). This only changed in the last 100 years or so, because Jews infiltrated Christianity and put Jesus' words through their filter, making sure that Christianity would primarily spout Barney-tier messages of Friendship and Love, as well as pro-semetic shit. This in turn makes Sup Forumsfags reject Christ, because if his supporters are all cucked jew-lovers, then obviously the man himself was also a cuck. It's a win-win for Jews.

When was Europe ever united?

Christianity failed to stop WW1, WW2, the Balkans war and the Ukrainians vs the Russians, the latter of which are literally the same sect of the same religion.

It united black christians and white Christian women instead!

the law worshipping idiot jews love the material world more than anything , of course they hate the one that sets you free from it , he showed them their chains and they couldnt take it , just like most cant take it today

white society flourished and conquered because we embraced christ. it is collapsing before us because we abandoned him. jesus said, 'You will do far greater things than i'. hitler is not equal to jesus, nobody is, but he certainly was the greatest leader to ever grace the earth.

so do you deny the fact that the Roman Catholic Church was founded in ancient Rome
or that the word Christianity itself comes from Latin?
or that the Romans spent many years finding a way to make Christianity more appealing to the stupid heathen masses?

which one of these facts do you deny?

It united it better than pagafagism

>Actual European spirituality
Please. Europe was built on Christian values.

Paganism was a disgrace to Europe. Fuck off pagan.

Christianity doesn't have to be a Jewish psyop to suck.
Jews hate Muslims as well, does that mean Islam is good for us?

>does that mean Islam is good for us?
Better than gaytheism and pagafagism

>an obvious typo
You're too stupid to express your thoughts in a coherent manner - this isn't anyone's fault but your own.
>come back when you have a single intelligent argument
I already refuted your nonsense claim that Christcuckery is " the only part of Roman accomplishments that still exists today..." by pointing out that this lie isn't spread using your beloved jewish people's hebrew alphabet or even the one your book's been written in first, greek.
And that's not even mentioning all the other stuff that's actually Roman, unlike Christianity, and far more important.

Why do semites love historical revisionism so much? Literally ISIS tier.

The Talmud openly mocks Jesus getting executed in Sanhedrin 106b.
>Hast thou heard how old Balaam was? — He replied: It is not actually stated, but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days, [it follows that] he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old.

All of these atheist Pagan faggots love to harp on endlessly about muh ancestors but apparently they didn't have any for 1 or 2 thousand years and they just sprung into existence directly from old papa Vikang or something. Of course this is all head canon to the ""pagan"" as they have no fucking idea what these people even believed nor who their ancestors that far back even were, and just make up their history and beliefs on a level comparable to the blacks with their Nation of Islam-tier shit.

In reality of course their real ancestors would spit straight into their fucking face for seeing their soft, weakling descendant (which no amount of those grizzly, "tough" viking images taken from fucking video games you post to try and imply you're even vaguely like will ever convince anyone of) has forsaken God and everything they ever stood for and became angst-ridden, self-absorbed atheists because the times got bad.

Despite one of the greatest themes of the New Testament being that the Jews never were actually some magic people and that they proved to be so wicked and terrible that God replaced them with us and now we stand as heirs to the promise, with every single unsaved Jew burning in hell for all of eternity, this is apparently all completely undone and could never be believed because the story didn't unfold in Scandinavia. I mean think about how fucking petty and stupid of a person you would have to be to base the fate of your soul for all eternity based on something like that. They deserve everything bad that happens to them.

we need to worry about keeping our people alive at the moment. most of us are christians but we need to put the squabbling aside and start talking about how we can bring america to its knees to the national socialist reich can start, remove the shitskins and kikes. then we can worry about that shit. the best solution is to follow what the majority decides.

>white society flourished and conquered because we embraced christ.
Care to explain why Armenia and Ethiopie didn't flourish and conquer even more considering they embraced your rabbi before any white society did?

The Tacitus reference is an interpolation (forgery). There are no non-counterfeit references to Christianity that early in history.