Danish appreciation thread

They would never honor themselves cause that's how we do. But it's like having a secret to know how great of a people and how proud i am of being part of them. ANd ofcourse.. it's very terrible that you should come here, we are total trash! so many other places.
youtube.com/watch?v=n5rqdBNZi_Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eR11H5cKBEY
youtube.com/watch?v=9aG8r7i_0ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had a cherry one this morning with my coffee. Pretty tasty.

The white man is known for its nigger tier violence. Here are some examples of white violence: The native american genocide The native australian genocide The nuking of japan World War I World War II Hitler and his attrocities The genocide of the palestinians The genocide of the Syrians The crusades The spanish inquisista The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself. White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people

So .... what's your plan?

I will share with you a true story, every year for many many decades the danes in rebid hills celebrate the fourth of july and celebrate the people of americas that they love without a fault. 100% fans, you have something to live up to ;)

>The genocide of the palestinians
Moishe, it's time to stop. Turn off the PC and go fuck a wall or smth.

>Har du en plan/do you have a plan with this?
pointing out that people are ein general a bunch of hængerove og hundehoveder or der imellem!
And utmost love for all ethnic european tribes.

Is that Sean Connery from Scotland?

ut, danskjavla!

Sounds meget godt to me.

hahaha.. vi giver gratis toj til dig din skide polak, elsker dig alligevel. Ot tak for alt i ovrigt.

But we are not together that is the biggest problem.. food for thought. read the lyrics!

You should ask Hiroshi or Hiroito or whatshisname to give you back your ö.

gud velsigne norden or alt dets godt folk! vi elsker hinanden når det kmomer til kors.. Det ved vi.

THere is a lovely country / there is a lovely country adayoutube.com/watch?v=eR11H5cKBEY
adam ohlenslager.

IN denmark am i born, there is my family. so to speak..
youtube.com/watch?v=9aG8r7i_0ds VM song, kom an.. get ready, danish are amazing in every way, great people best in every way! forsvar = in defense is the answer. our military. We are the red and white! Stand together all men.
There is no nation i would rather live in i am satisfied among the best of pepole on earth! we wish the best for everyone.

>great people best in every way!
You sure have the biggest fan club. When I went to Denmark, there was a Danish flag in almost every garden. If you compare that to here, every 50th car or so has a flag of the local football club. Right now, maybe a bit more since we're currently the leader of Germany's First League.

WE are your biggest fanclub germany you don't even know but it's up to you. You are amazing people and such beautiful history. Never feel ashamed for being the beautiful thing you are! SUch good people and i love you without reservations. They say because hitler or whatever and ignore all the beauiful thing of germany that all are thankful for!

>You should ask Hiroshi or Hiroito or whatshisname to give you back your ö.
ahaha.. so few use it who cares :) He already does the world a service for this thing. He has done enough that anyone could want.

But you gave Germans the ö and the ü!
Well, the north Germans close to the border spoke it, and it was thus introduced into our language. The southern part said e/ä or i instead. In fact so did my former landlord, who was driven out of Silesia when it became Poland after the war. He always said "scheen" instead of "schön", and "Glick" instead of "Glück".

TRIBE OF DAN, NEVER ASHAMED LOVE THE OTHER ONES! resist the devil and he will flee from it.. we have lots of rain and and productive environments, satan even if he want to can't touch this place of good things. It's OFF LIMITS:. WE love you and we continue to do so so! But this is where the muslims tried to invade but couldn't quite reach..Geee i wonder why that is.. Fucking biggest fans help you and go out of their way to help you and an entire people like that.. wow.. amazing how freak events permitted them from penetrating into that.. pure coincidence..

The danites are the house of the true "israelites" that the false jews try to masquerade from you. Denmark = dan mark = field of dan = resting place of dan, after the jews got busy following saturn and their ritual murders and shiiet.. house jacob elected europe.
Have you ever wondered how it talks about land of milk and honey where everything is nice.. jews pretend it's of them.. look at northern europe.. what did jesus of house jacob say, they say they are jews but they are what? LIARS.. Do you think he was kind of kidding?

EVen says in slight that they to change their name in sleight to throw off the enemy, and that they did, it is DANMARK not Denmark.. across big parts of europe they have it.

12.5% Dane reporting in.

Danmark is the reason the swedes and others have the cross in their banner, they did king conversion that millennia ago and instructed those under them to get the banner cross of christianity. Reserving to themselves the sublime cross of enlightenment, the story goes that dannebrog the danish flag danes were fighting a battle against insurmountable odds, and the banner dropped down from the sky and it was said to the commander, under this banner you will be victorious and they won the battle.

What is interesting for a reader of the bible is that this is a direct correlation between jacob struggling with an angel and breaking his leg to prove himself worthy after esau (jews) who followed something else.. jacob took his place. And jacob had to prove himselvef and almost wrecked himself by doing so, and the angel said to him jacob you are now house of god allegorically.

Jacob means replacement. God god tired of the jews who are against his teachings of good things. of house esau/the edomites at arabia which muhammad also describes. AT the saturnalian idol at makkah (meccah).

Gasolin, great stuff! I like denmark becuase of danes!

What's interesting is that according to the bible that makes the danies rightful ruler/authority over the norwegians and swedes making these naphtali/asher status, what is interesting is that that's precisely how it played out independently and historically. If you look at the lost tribes of house of god they are triumvirate oriented.. in that they have a banner leader and two subordinates forming a trinity of force. In this case that would be denmark norway sweden. Precisely the constellation of the viking age, it's fucking uncanny.

In the bible there is a triumvirate in the 4 cardinal directions, dan is of the northern congregation.. well fuck me freddy. if it doesn't fit with immaculate precision to dan and the northern congregation even down to them forcing the others to adopt the cross and having themselves an illumiated cross.

aswell as dan being an idol thing of the past before god pulls it back to do its duty.. viking age and afterwards.. christianity. Sometimes it's like you see something like that and you realize you live in a reality of very good guessers.

So not only do the danites accurately and independently depict themselves as part of the bible without admitting it.. they do it seveal times without even knowing abouit it with horrifying precision. Identifying them as house of judges of tthe northern congregation of the house of god according to the bible and replacement of the jews. And their banners happen to scream out the holy cross. for over 1000+ years.

Danish electrical plugs look so happy.

And not only that but their name aswell leaves a trail which also fits the bible of how they leave a trail the tribe of dan to find the other ones. it's just surreal as fuck. End up then making a nation calling themselves field of dan and calling themselves denmark instead of danmark "to hide it". And historically leading norway and sweden as viking kings etc. PURELY A COINCIDENCE:

And now today ofcourse the danes and white people restoring a faith in god and jesus.. and family and all these things.. I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS SHIT? hhahaha.. you tell me wise person. Also as a dane we are some of the nicest fucking people anywhere in all honesty.

Do we even have a choice? HAHAHAHHAAHA

You seem absolutely insane... Niels er det dig?

wwi and wwii were european civil war's. spanish and portuguese iniquisition were probably nothing compared to the native war's between amerindian and african tribes.