Americunts can legally own this and murder groups of kids with it

>americunts can legally own this and murder groups of kids with it

Why do you NEED firearms? Saying 'B-BUT MUH CONSTITUSHON' is NOT an argument, just because something is the law does not mean it is right, fucking bootlickers.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/04/jeremy-s/the-truth-about-nfa-inspection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shall

None of them will be able to, they'll just shitpost like they usually do. The fact is the US is only about 50% white so it makes sense they are mostly violent thugs who need to quench their bloodlust with guns. Civilized countries don't need guns.

>country being flooded with rapists
>can't defend yourself, not even with a butter knife
>thrown in jail for not praising the prophet of Islam on Facebook
>AMERICANS ARE THE BOOTLICKERS!!!

Are you incapable of making an argument that doesn't rely on ad hominems and rhetoric? The bile you just posted has no relation to the thread topic.

Guns are awesome. I don't care about whats right.

Need fire arms because someone thought it would be a good idea to keep around a bunch of obsolete farm equipment that weren't really all that good at farming in the first place.

NOT

Just look at the state of Britain. What more needs be said?

Why are you talking about murdering kids? Fuck off Mohammed

I'm sorry, I can't understand your britspeak with that islamic boot on your throat

>millions shot to death each year
>'awesome'
Typical American.

>legally murder groups of kids
when did this happen?

In the event the government becomes a tyrannical dictatorship, as was the premise the country was founded on.

>Why do you NEED firearms?

To kill people who would try to take them, and other rights, from us.

But before you do....go fuck yourself, dicklet.

>make an arguement that doesnt use rhetoric.
Sooo you just blow in from stupid town?

Still salty about 1776 are we?

>americunts can legally own this and murder groups of kids with it
Actually, murder is illegal in the US. Britcuck.

Your mam blew me in stupid town.

Because when Muslims finally decide it’s time to initiate a coup and install a caliphate, we’ll have the means to send them straight to Allah, en masse.

this 50% argument doesn't hold up when your capital is 50% plus paki-muslim sharia controlled zone with a muslim mayor you know

i could murder a group of kids with this too. does that mean it should be banned?

Salty? Hell...they're ass blasted!

Good. I wonder what kind of license you need in America to put anti-aircraft artillery guns and heavy MGs on pickup trucks. Probably still would be legal with tons of paperwork.
And you could put ISIS or Nazi flags on them, all of this would be 100% legal.
>Mohammad cuckboi in UK can't have this

You know is right. Britan has become a 1984 shit hole. Still remember walking down my london streets with cameras on ever fucking light post. And since I have left it has become a muzzie breeding ground. Stop being a fucking bitch and immigrate to your rightful homeland.

T. 2nd amendment supporting duel british/american citizen.

That is probably the least effective weapon to be shooting kids. I mean. Talk about overkill.

>murdering groups of anything with a massive anti armour rifle
>concealing a six foot rifle for long enough that you can get anywhere without someone noticing

Civilized for how long though?

and you are run down by freedom trucks

>bootlicking
>but mmuh chillun!

Retard. It's just niggers. Take that out of the equation, ffs. When the UK breaks out in its inevitable civil war, you think you'll be able to fight your oppressive gov't? The ones that jail you for posting offensive tweets and get you killed over bacon on mosque doors while letting lil girls get raped en masse?
>Inb4 guns can't beat modern tech
Then why did Vietnam beat the US? It's not just about nukes v.s. people. Humans are resource and if you fight with all your might, you can keep your freedoms.

I just put it in the back of my pick up truck.

Not your country, you dont get a vote on our rights, so your opinion doesn't matter. You also don't get to tell us how to argue, so fuck you, its in the constitution. Right under freedom of speech which you also don't have.

go kill yourself, limey snaggletooth bongfag

>the moment she orgasms

WOW

How many kids could you shoot through at once with that, I wonder?

Not

How many niglets deep could that bullet go

Why are bongs allowed to even reproduce?

Why do you NEED tea everyday, MULTIPLE times a day, bong? Just because it's your CULTURE isn't an argument.

Being dependent on caffeine to remain a stable pacified drone is much more troublesome than having a firearm to protect you and your family if the need arises.

NOT

Also it's people like you that helped make my country a little bitch. I would say slot your wrists but seeing as butterknifes are illegal please go to your nearest Muslim community and let them do it for you, might even appreciate self defence before Mohammad makes you churn his knob cheese to curds in your mouth.

Now stfu and stop picking fights with your freedom brothers.

How do you think your latest 'ahmed-has-knife' incident would have gone if at least one of the victims was carrying a gun? There's a reason you don't hear about street-level terrorist attacks in Texas.
Also, you must be dumb as rocks if you don't realize that your government is molding you into the perfect, pliable vassals. Snooper charter/mass-surveillance, no guns, forced immigration. The only thing separating it from tyranny is that you want it.

It seems my superiortity has led to some controversy.

>pic related, my 13yo nephew blasting my m9

honestly, it would probably be easier to murder kids with pic related than that oversized bolt action dinosaur.
Also, something having the potential to be misused for bad things is not sufficient reason to ban it. You ban things that are harmful to others regardless of intention (like murder). Banning a computer because it can be used for hacking, or a pressure cooker because it can be used to make bombs is autism.

You realise that we can legally own that gun right? Fucking moron.

At least I won't get acid thrown in my face on the way to bin my final butter knife.

I don't need a cellphone but I can own one. Without niggers, guns are not an issue.

Never found rich, white, pampered American chicks shooting guns particularly impressive. Feels pretentious and just another form of attention seeking/outside validation

Niggers shooting each other on a daily basis in Chicago at more impressive desu

That's awesome.
Do you not understand how fucking absurd it is that an institution decides whether you're allowed to protect yourself? Does your mind not shrivel to the size of a raisin at the fucking mental motherfuckery of it? You fucking troglodyte, YOU SHOULD FEEL ENTITLED to protect yourself, the right to bear arms is as essential as the right to breathe air. FUCK the government and everyone else who says otherwise. Can't fucking wait for WW3.

Heh. I have one of that guy too.

You wold have to get a lot of kids to stay in a line for that

You could have picked something better than an ancient single shot """""""antitank""""""" rifle for a bait thread. Americans can and do own stuff like tanks, grenades, artillery etc.

be

This. We are essentially living out the plot of maximum overdrive

Bongfags can btfo...

Do you live in florida

Britain, asking why we NEED guns.
Britain, where at any moment you could be snackbared, asking why people NEED guns.
ekekellek

Pic related is far, far worse for our children than elephant guns being discharged on a range.

infringed.

> murder groups of kids

Like what you do, Ahmed?

haha jokes on you I'm currently the highest bidder on a 20mm cannon

I own an AR15 legally.

Problem?

>americunts can legally own this
Yes.
>and murder groups of kids with it
No.

>Low quality bait
>Muslim
Saged faggot

>Are you incapable of making an argument that doesn't rely on ad hominems and rhetoric? The bile you just posted has no relation to the thread topic.
Our arguments are sound and been said a thousand times over, on here and everywhere else. I see no point in trying to debate or convince you one way or another. If you don't get it by now then you never will. Go cry in your pillow and think about trying to grow up.

Y'know, it's funny, because with a license you can get one of those as well.

>Single-shot, bolt-action, Martini-action, lever-action (also called under-lever action) and revolver rifles and carbines are permitted, with certificate, in any calibre.

>None of them will be able to, they'll just shitpost like they usually do

>Why do you NEED firearms?
Show me a bill of needs faggot

I don't need any weapon but it sure would be nice to have one for when muhammed and his friends decide to try and do harm to me or my family, now of course you wouldn't be able to envision such a situation now would you britfag

self-defence

there is no force too excessive when protecting your life and the life of the people you hold dearest.

> bitches about Americans having guns
> in a country where having a butter knife is life in prison

How can bongs even compete?

When was the last time someone was murdered with a WWI AT Rifle?

British police.
I know, I know...
>B-but in America they just would have shot him. In our """country""" they ended up capturing him so he could be back on the streets again in a few weeks. SOOO much better.

Signing over your rights to own something you'll never use irl. I love guns, but you sir, are fucktarded

>legally own this and murder groups of kids

You're right we should be able to murder these commie fucks but there is a law aganist it, it doesn't make it right

People have a inalienable right to own firearms. We need it for protection against criminals and potentially against the government. The only reason the US government has not gone full totalitarian yet is because it cannot get away with it. Government bureaucrats and politicians would get whacked by armed citizens if they tried it. If citizens didn't have guns, re-election prospects and judicial control would not restrain our politicians.

Your own police threaten to arrest people for hate speech online, and your politicians don't even bother to adhere to adhere to basic standards of governance, like limiting immigration and arresting and deporting people for major crimes. The mayor of your largest city is a Muslim who said that people just have to get used to terrorism. Your government has been taken over by anti-British elitists and hostile foreign-born, and there is little reason for them to restrain themselves at this point except that your police are not armed either. You are going to need guns soon whether you like it or not.

Looks like a nice peacemaker.

Must be fun to fire it.

>Signing over your rights
Are you one of those potato brains who thinks the ATF can search your house at random if you own any NFA items?

The absolute state of Britfags.

Hahaha this idiot didn't read what he signed. Hahahahahahahah

Sand niggers can legally own cars and drive them into pedestrians.

Weak argument you got here tea nigger.

>1006
>danecunts can legally own this and murder groups of kids with it
>why do you need swords
>don't say "muh vikingr" you bootlickers
>a civilized kingdom does not need swords

I love it. They've really been taking the heat off of Canada the last couple of years.

>>americunts can legally own this and murder groups of kids with it
The only way you're killing a group of kids with this is if you line them up.

I know reading is hard but tax stamp != FFL
here have a concise summary;
thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/04/jeremy-s/the-truth-about-nfa-inspection/

The Americans need guns just in case the Brits try to invade again.

Hahahahaha just kidding (obviously).

Under US federal law, a parent can buy a gun and gift it to their child regardless of age, and that child can use it regardless of age. Isn't that beautiful?
>but what if the child kills itself?
Then either the child was too dumb to listen to or understand their parent, or their parent was too stupid to properly stress the importance of gun safety. Either way, their genes would have been detrimental to society. Darwin awards and evolutionary pressures on intellect help society grow smarter by weeding out the retards.
It's a shame everyone's obsessing about making shut retard-friendly nowadays. That way lies Idiocracy.

for self defense, to put food on the table, to ensure that the government commits no atrocities against their own people. And to defend from threats foreign and domestic. Also to shoot niggers lel

because muricans have to compensate the little brains and dicks they have with big guns. You have to understand that there's literally nothing more pathetic in this world than a murican.

yeah i'm gonna line up a kindergarten class and plow a .5" round right through their little noggins. i'm also a kindergarten teacher, 7' tall, 9.9" cock, starting salary 300k. come at me fbi.

KABOOM USA USA USA USA USA

Got anymore user? These are fucking hilarious.

>those titties

This is defintely a gun needed for self defense, never know when the baddies come in armoured vehicles.

why do you care? arent your acid attacks and constant threats of tableware misuse enough stimulation for you