Guys

LOL

lordy

Donald Drumpfy is a literally a fascist

This movement is like communist underground movement decades ago

Who's making these flags?

Jews

sargon of akkad's chink army

Sup Forums'a power never ceases to amaze me. How did this shit even happen.

except this one isn't led almost entirely by kikes

amazon

Long Live Kekistan!

>everywhere on line states this is a white supremacy flag

how to spot a closed-minded retard
not a single statement can't be found somewhere online, including statements that this flag has nothing to do with 'white supremacy'. Picking and choosing what's valid and what isn't is just pure cognitive dissonance

slave children

You know that it was just some faggot on Sup Forums that just hates those faggots with the flag that reported them to the even bigger faggots to get some keks in their little group of other faggots at the expense of the flag faggots.

There is absolutely nobody above the age of 20 that is apart of the "kekistani" "movement".

Newfags need to go back2reddit and stay.

Who cares if they're "real racists" or whatever. People deserve to get in trouble if they're dumb enough to run around with this embarrassing meme flag.

>calls the rest of us 'Newfags'.
> 1 post by this ID.

Go KYS faggot.

me on the left (spic)

aren't kekistanis some sort of civic nationalist alt-lite anyway

>1 post by this ID

are you legitimately retarded or something? Should he have posted 3 times in a row? Do you think post count/ID is global and not just on a per-thread basis?
Are you not aware the '1 post by this ID' criticism mostly applies to thread creators who make shitty bait threads and abandon them to do their work?

You honestly sicken me

Troll, or not know how ID works?

>edgy 9gag origins

Bro, he's posting with the Kekistani flag so he's most likely trolling or he's legitimately retarded.

>they came to find that the kids didnt know the flag meant what we made it up to mean

this shit is unreal. how the fuck is a green frog the symbolism of white supremacism.

>9gag origins

Nah, I think he is just an actual newfag trying hard to be edgy in hopes that we will accept him.

i was expecting the traditional "a fucking leaf" but you managed to go a few rungs lower
fucking incredible

Yes 9gag
>we shall not be named

You want a "fucking leaf"? OK, we can go there, since you insist.

>the boys didn't know what the flag means and that they didn't mean to offend anyone
White boys cuck themselves again. Nice one plebs.

They're not wrong.

Its a nazi flag redesign. Carlgon of Cuckackad popularized it not knowing its true origin.

I was beginning to assume that you were a troll trying to agitate us by acting as reddit as possible but such a troll would've acted more subtle. You are certified reddit underagedb&.

"Everyone who doesn't think like me is from Reddit!- A Guide For The Intellectually Stunted Neckbearded, Basement Dwelling Subhumans Of Sup Forums, with a special emphasis on Sup Forums" - Available now on Amazon.

He wasn't trolling at the start.

When people are being deadly serious and are caught called out on their idiocy, they go full retard and act like it was on purpose and then go overboard with being stupid.

How could they steal the rightful credit from Ebaumsworld?

I always thought Kekistan posters were nothing but high school kids.

I have the flag ;)

I'm a stay at home mother....

The hard right disavows these types of retards too.

I have the flag and at some point I plan to live stream the sucker and see if any of these neckbeards are actually as smart as they claim to be when they tracked down Shia The Queef's "He Will Not Divide Us' rag.

This is you right now.

No this time its white khv

Meh... More like....

I find the kekistan stuff a lot less cringy when it's just dumb teenagers and not a fat british man with a wife and wife's children in his thirties.

jim81jim?

So.. fucking... cringeworthy.

Trigger soccer moms whenever possible. They carry much cancer.

Niggers didn't realise that INTERNET IS SRS BSNS was a joke.

>declaring something white supremacist makes it so

I heard some sheboon say the other day that white supremacy is the NOTION of preserving white culture.

This retardation cannot go much further before it implodes into its own asshole, something so utterly stupid cannot be sustained.

Trigger everybody.

Don't really care either way about Kekistani's but I admire them for how they make shitlibs and red scum so butt blasted

I wish it said it was from ebaumsworld

They're in high school, so probably both.

We did it reddit!

the ayyys

A ginger and a spic

Truly the power of kekistan

> stolen form 9gag

yeah just like we blame everything on reddit

kys

>Kekistani autism
>White supremacy
Lord have mercy they are clueless.

But they are wrong. It's purpose was to trick normies into thinking it's racist, which worked stunningly

I still remember the very thread here where the whole kekistan thing started, and now this. Christ.

>these are the people who support Trump on Sup Forums
lmfao