Hunter x Hunter thread

Hunter x Hunter thread.

Fuck the Hisoka vs. Chorllo shitposting.

While we wait why not spreg over who wins this brawl?

I say 70-30 in favor of the ants.

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1324.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7I-mdoClMVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself.

Chrollo with preparation= Senpai trio win

Chrollo without preparation= Royal Guard win

Pitou solo

Hisoka doesn't need the other two to take on those jobbers.

Also, just to have something else to talk about, what class of ant is he/she?

Grunt, commander, royal guard or prince?

Kill yourself
Also one guard solos, it's not even a fair fight

Alright,but before that.

>O my rubber nen!

Is Kite stronger now than when he was a human?

Depends entirely on the guard. The meathead I could see losing 9 out of 10 times against the trio. The butter-fly faggot and pussy-cat wouldn't be able to beat them without major pushback.

Youpi was getting punked by Shoot, Knuckles and Morel.

Hisoka and Chrollo together could take Youpi on easily, they have endless possibilities with Chrollo's book and Hisoka's versatile gum.

You're insulting the series with your shitty opionion that power level trumps all, speedreader.

Presumably, even a grunts body is superior than a normal human body. If he was born into the upper class of ants, talking royal guard or king, he would be a monster.

Youpi fought them and only kept getting stronger, he had all three of them at his mercy and decided to spare them
I'm not sure where you got "punked" from but i guess that kind of retardation is to be expected from a Pikafag

kys
also kys stop shitposting with kurapika

>leaving Meleoron out of the guys attacking Youpi

You're the speedreader, stop using our pics

>royal guards can't be beating by a human meme

I made that pikture asshole.

I think a good strategy would be as such:

Chrollo uses the gallery fake/sun and moon/ order stamp combo to make a bunch of clones of Hisoka and Illumi and convert hands to hide among them. Hisoka duplicates the order stamp & sun and moon markings on the three of them with texture surprise.

Illumi will hide in the clones attacking Pitou and try to stick a needle in her head

Hisoka will hide in those going after Pouf and trap him with bungee hum (it's sticky, so it can capture his beelzebub bodies)

Youpi is the toughest and would have to be worn down with sun and moon explosions.

It's also possible that guards trapped with bungee gum could be eaten by indoor fish or trapped with fun fun cloth.

Even then this strategy relies on them having a few minutes to prepare and will probably still lose, but it's the most viable one I can think of

Are spoilers out yet?

No ones posted them on here.

Why do you think we have vs. threads? There's nothing to talk about.

>pikture

On the bright side, picture spoilers in about 13 hours

Chollo is the wildcard, who knows what abilities he has in his book.

So are you ready for the volume to finish? Because we'll probably get a neat Chrollo/Hisoka cover and some sketches of them.

Yes, Senritsu is dead

As much as I am a Hisokafag and Chrollofag, they would get annihilated by the Royal Guards. A fairer contest would be if the three humans were to fight just one of them.

Sweet. How many chapters have we gotten in a row now? can't remember the last the the batch was this large. Probably when the any came out in '11.

Maybe, but it's not like we can confirm anything for a while.

isn't he supposed to be a twin to mereum?

Is Hisoka origin story canon?

Let's say the human trio made preparations to the best of their abilities, do you think they would have a chance?

11 so far, last time was Election being the only arc finished without hiatus.

Togashi really should've kept Kite dead

IDK why the Queen would use Kite's brain to make a new baby when she could've used it to nurture Meruem. Doesn't make sense

Yes.

If Knuckle let his friends die he would've won

Madhouse should hire Mozart more often
His songs in HxH were pretty good

He was in the womb at the same time as him, but I don't think that means he is a king class. All the other ants were technically brothers of the meruem too yet they even commented that they were like different species compared to the royal guards.

do a 3v1 else they're dead in less than 1 second

No.

Perhaps it was involuntary? I mean the king also came out earlier than she thought so she doesn't have complete control of her body.

Pretty sure she didn't have control over that, do you think mothers decide to have twins?

Was it written/drawn by Togashi?
The answer to this question is the answer to yours.

Prince Bateman scares me

Yeah, the royal guards are fucked.

There's an interesting theory about how Kite somehow was alive.

He rolls a "3" when he really needs to stay alive. Ging even states that he has a power that gets activated when he really needs to stay alive.

I think Chrollo could singlehandedly annihilate them with the right ability combo but Illumi and Hisoka are fucked given how close range those abilities are. As long as Chrollo doesn't let Youpi touch him he should be fine.

I guess not, but what the hell is Kite then?

Can't be a king, because she's female. Can't be a queen, because Chimera ant queens are made by kings mating with other species.

A soldier ant? A prematurely born royal guard? who knows

right

Which prince will die first? Think it'll be the first prince since you would least expect it.

She's an Ant Emperor

iirc the spoilers say kachou dies, idk if true.

Benjamin being killed first by Tserreidnich would be nice, it'd draw a parallel between him and Kurapika whose first kill was Uvo

>yfw Hisoka vs Chrollo rematch
>yfw Chrollo stomps Hisoka again

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1324.html
whats it say?

Hisoka won't even be able to fight him again. Right now he's weakening since he's constantly using his aura and is applying In at the same time to not be noticed

I think anything over a Squad commander class would be a threat to humanity. Plus she already had nen from birth and even as a human he was at least a proficient hunter.

In all honesty I don't know why they let the left over ants live, couldn't a single one become a 'king' and reproduce? Are the king of a soldier ant perhaps lesser than a normal king?

Suddenly gun Kurapika changes to Hibiscus

The tears will be fun to watch.

>suddenly gun Kurapika changes to Hibiscus

Google translate does it again

It says Marayam is still playing with his fucking hamsters.

Aren't rolls completely random, that was a restriction that made his weapons so strong. And weren't the ability called something else?

>Marayam's Nen Beast

Ging mentioned it, but he had to idea what the circumstances of Kite's survival were. I don't think it had anything to do with his ability, he came back the same way everyone else who reincarnated as a chimera ant did

Takes me back to the good old days:

youtube.com/watch?v=7I-mdoClMVA

I don't know... everytime he said "bad roll" until he rolled a 3, against the Pitou fight.

What sort of headcannon is this?

Since when does excessive use of an ability do anything but make it easier to use.

No, I think he's right. Keeping up the nen during his waking hours will probably be a noticeable if not major drain on Hisoka's power. Losing his leg and fingers also hurt him because he can't use bungee gum as accurately with them (though he can probably learn to do it nearly as well by twitching his stumps).

Hisoka is likely 5-10% weaker after the fight

I mean it's not that far fetched that maintaining an ability constantly would be a strain, on the other hand one might become more proficient in it so who knows?

>onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1324.html

Just Pika embarassing those temp hunters.

well no doubt the human side is more intelligent so if they were clever enough to set it up as a 3v1 battle each time. then they might have a chance of winning.

I like to think of it as nice headcanon. Ishida seems to really like HxH which is nice.
I like Tokyo Ghoul so I'm biased.

Speaking of reincarnation, is ant Kite actually a reincarnated Kite or does she just have his memories? Same question for any reincarnated ant.

I would assume the former since Peggy was recognizable as his human self without him actually regaining his memories. Would this imply souls exist in HxH or does aura double as souls?

Pitou>Youpi>>Pouf

I think Togashi mentioned he wants one of the arcs after DC to have a paranormal theme so we may find out

The fact that Ishida hack is the biggest Hisokafag should have told you that his taste is shit and the story is not canon.

Listen to Koala

>well no doubt the human side is more intelligent

Got the impression that, besides the meathead, the ant had vast intelligence and were quick thinkers. Although the cat was a little airhead at times, but she were very adept to adapt in combat.

It would cause strain on that day. If he had it on for 6 hours straight I'm sure it would start to fatigue him. However the next day he wakes up it will take 6 hours and 5 minutes to fatigue him.

He is basically Ten training.

Souls definitely exist, just reread the Koala thing.

Pouf is honestly the most dangerous out of the three. He's not only invincible with his Beelzebub, but he can also take cellular-size levels, meaning he just has to go inside you and destroy you from the inside.

Pouf a faggot

Togashi should just write it as a novel

"Dinner of princes
Harukenburuku and Fugetsu the absence of state"

Google translate says it's not looking good for FuuFuu : (

Fuck off.

>implying she's not the mastermind and is doing things behind the scenes

No u, what's the point in having a manga where panels are literally just speech bubbles

It's glorified fanfiction at best which is why I don't take it to heart. I also haven't read TG since the start of Re: so I have no idea what's going on or why he's so hated now.

she's a dummy

The problem is Youpi lets them down. Chrollo, and Hisoka are very clever and I'd say only Pouf is as intelligent as them. Illumi is reasonably smart as well and as you said Pitou can be airheaded at times but has insane levels of instinct. Youpi on the other hand, can't compare to the rest when it comes to intelligence so overall the human side wins in that regard.

Are you retarded or just pretending? The amount of panels that just have text isn't even worth mentioning compared to all the panels with pictures.

Illumi could probably make her extremely paranoid like Gon did.

I WANT TO FUCK FUU

I do believe Fugetsu is a sick mastermind psycho because Melody was thinking about her and not Kachou when he said "he whole life is a lie"

>hxhbabbies are defensive as usual
Stop sperging, you know that it'd be better as a novel. There'd be a lot more content and a lot less hiatus because of Togashi's back. But you still have to sperg like an autist, just kill yourself.

Calm down, Kaa

I disagree, it would lose a lot of appeal without the art for me.

when will 360 spoilers be translated

I would say that Pouf is the most difficult to kill out of the three but when it comes to combat capabilities, he's the lowest of the three.

Generally from what I've seen people rank the guards in order.

I really liked this show, but the whole NGL/Chimera ant shit is retarded as fuck. Im on episode 87, does it get good again?

I see your point. But Togashi does have talent for drawing. If it was you, what would you describe Kurapika's expression in pic related?