>Eric Trump on Hannity 9/29/17
youtu.be/EiZiGJTjLUM
>IntSec Zinke on American Energy Dominance 9/29/17
youtu.be/hkEwzNC8l-U
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S Mattis/PooInDaLoo Joint Statement 9/29/17
youtu.be/u51kaf5kGB8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives in India 9/29/17
youtu.be/XStahznkciY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/NATO SecGen Stoltenberg @ Resolute Support HQ in Afghanistan 9/29/17
youtu.be/hsa62c6u8es
>UN Amb Haley @UN on Burma 9/29/17
youtu.be/eWCDejZW-eE
>OMB Mulvaney on F&F 9/29/17
youtu.be/wm69qvs1l0M
>This Week @State 9/29/17
youtu.be/MhlOmNaujVk
>TrumpTV Vid - Hurr Maria (Lara) 9/29/17
youtu.be/beCQcJCmywk
>TrumpTV Vid - Bipartisanship (Harlan Hill) 9/25/17
youtu.be/plgCfg1qW7M
>WH Video - VP tax reform events 9/29/17
youtu.be/-wOP0PRioGU
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb
oann.com/construction-begins-on-prototypes-for-president-trumps-border-wall/
gunsandammo.com/network-topics/culture-politics-network/best-countries-gun-owners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some day a real rain will come...

BOOM
Trump is going to jail.

Fuck San Juan

The people of Puerto Rico are NOT American. Subhumans!

pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb

NEW

>Trump has updated his travel ban, includes these 8 countries - Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Somalia - NO EXPIRATION DATE
>Trump has signed a $200 million memo to boost computer science education in schools
>Senators Lankford (R) and Booker (D) have co-sponsored a bill that would strip any taxpayer funding to professional sports teams for building their stadiums
>Jeff Sessions says that the DoJ will be stepping up enforcement of free speech rights on college campuses
>Construction of border wall prototypes have begun in San Diego, California
>Trump plans to set cap for refugee admissions at 45,000 next year (less than 17,500 from the Middle East) - lowest number in decades
>The House Judiciary Committee is once again requesting that Jeff Sessions appoint a second special counsel to investigate Loretta Lynch, James Comey, and Hillary Clinton
>USA and Russia agree to cooperate on building the first lunar station
>Trump is considering signing an executive order next week to allow people to buy healthcare across state lines
>House Republicans next week will advance legislation that would provide $10 billion in funding for the border wall
>US second quarter GDP growth has been revised to 3.1% - fastest growth in more than two years
>China has announced it will cooperate with US sanctions on North Korea, will close all North Korean businesses within the next 120 days - severely limits North Korea’s ability to import food, fuel, etc.
>ICE has conducted a MASSIVE raid on sanctuary cities this week - 498 illegal immigrants arrested
>The S&P 500 Index has hit a 38th record high under Trump (2,514)
>Optimism for small and large manufacturers over the last three economic quarters has averaged a record high of 90.87%, which is the highest seen in 20 years

This is last one for me. Someone please take over.
>NEW BAKER NEEDED

>the president
>she
Apparently Trump's a reverse trap, now.

tldr out of the loop give me the trump news to know!
Or else!

Why did trump hire 3 different foreign agents to be in his campaign and administration?

Remember, Anheuser Busch wants to know your feelings about the NFL, they are considering pulling their advertising

Call 8003425283 and press 1 to leave a short message

Just imagine the shitstorm of Budweiser pulling their ads.

EVEN FOX NEWS HAS TURNED ON HIM

IT'S OVER

That would probably kill the NFL.

New Hillary e-mail dump for anybody interested!

I'll be here for another hour or so till I get off work and depending how busy I get.
Let's talk about our feelings

We need a return to a better time. A time where political cartoons were great.

ICE COLD BUUUUUUUUUUUUD LITE HEYAH!

I love Kellyanne.

>joe'ing it so early in the thread

Anything interesting aside that "access to assets" email?

You can count on one hand the number of people on Fox who see Trump's vision

>they are considering pulling their advertising

FUCKING LOL HOW DELUSIONAL CAN SOMEONE BE HOLY SHIT, WHY NOT TRY TO GET THE SUPER BOWL CANCELED TOO? ROFL

FRESH FROM THIS MORNING'S MINING
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT
SPECIAL PUERTO RICO EDITION

Thanks for baking

NEW BAKER NEEDED

>post 8
>already joeing
Locate nearest window and defenestrate yourself

oann.com/construction-begins-on-prototypes-for-president-trumps-border-wall/

IT BEGINS

He spent all morning shitposting about the PR mayor.

Should I join Identity Evropa or will I get HONEYPOT'D?

BTFO: the tweet.

>5 minute old tweet
>hasn't been posted yet

/ptg/ is dying

Frankly overall I really like Theodore Roosevelt. He had a nice mix of nationalism and trust busting. Plus he established national parks and took the Panama Canal.

The she is the mayor of San Juan who said Puerto Rico is on the verge of a genocide thanks to trump, seriously.

Fox news is CNN-lite from late friday night thru early monday morning

Yeah, I think the pyramid is too esoteric and not very clear on what it is supposed to be. Way too open to interpretation

I wouldn't trust it.

fuck off, magapede

> tfw your country will never deport someone to death

>I think the pyramid is too esoteric

That's not always a bad thing.

>who said Puerto Rico is on the verge of a genocide
What an idiot

But the Judge, Waters, and Greg come on tonight.

Iosif, how easy is it to learn Romanian?

This is an image morph isnt it

>Trump has updated his travel ban, includes these 8 countries - Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Somalia - NO EXPIRATION DATE
Hurts just a little bit.

FUCK LAWS AND BORDERS AND SHIT

I like their optics and everything but the leadership seems too close to Spencer for my liking

Keith gets the September prize for more concentrated salt in a single tweet. 7 words, maximum salt

>political satire was still reasonably funny as recent as 25 years ago

>Europeans have to jump out their windows to commit suicide
>can't just reach into their desk and grab whatever pistol of choice among their inventory and blow their brains out
God damn can we just gas the kikes ruining that whole continent already?

>bans Chad
>is visiting the Virgin Islands this week

Makes you think...

No boko haram and al qaeda.

The first report on the intelligence of NYC Puerto Ricans became something of a target for local and subnational hostility. In 1935 the New York State Chamber of Commerce’s Special Committee on Immigration and Naturalization commissioned a study on the intelligence of Puerto Rican schoolchildren in East Harlem. The average IQ of 240 9-14 year-olds on the Army Individual Performance Test was 86.8; a comparison group of 400 white children scored 103.3 (Armstrong et al, 1935). This relatively low IQ score—and, probably more so, the report’s consequent recommendations against Puerto Rican citizenship and statehood—incited a backlash among local community educators and activists. The popular Commie Congressman Vito Marcantonio even ranted against the study before the House of Representatives (Thomas, 2010, p. 86).

Too many triangles. Not abstract enough.

SS better be on high alert

Fucking kek, why does he do this?

kek

It's the FaceApp. It was all the rage around here when it first came out and we turned ourselves and politicians into girls. Then that beautiful few hours they had the racial options.

True, but the way I see it is that rather then promoting rebellion to slavery (Moses and the sea), we promoted the product of enslavement (pyramid).

>To be fair, I'd be down for a civil war. The racists need to be put down again. They are getting a little uppity.
Fine by me.

Tough shit - don't start nothing - won't be nothing.

I've heard similar things. It's best to keep such things at an arm's length.

/r/ "is a so salt" awoo

Did olbertman not get his regilar butt love or something?

Time has changed.

>on cartels hit list
>THEY WUZ GUD MEXICANS!

Judge BTFO Hillary the other day when she said women didn't vote for her because she was a terrible candidate.

>3D Asuka will never bully me

Why is the catalog so shit?

OCTOBER SURPRISE TOMORROW

Did the NSA warn top Obama officials against using private emails?

Why did Hillary use a private server? Where is the Hill story on that?

There was the super hot female Tucker too

Hey Mueller! I know you glowinthedark niggers are here. I found evidence of Russian influence on Sup Forums. (pic related)

>NEW BAKER NEEDED
Ill bake the next 2-3

>It's the FaceApp. It was all the rage around here when it first came out and we turned ourselves and politicians into girls. Then that beautiful few hours they had the racial options.
he was asking i think because it doesn't look like a simple gender swap of trump.

DNC clothing donations have arrived.

fucking kek

Remember when he got his shiny new job and was CERTAIN that Trump was going down?

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter living in Canada, here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Crossed the border to vote for him in New York. Probably the worst president America has had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Because the mods hate us and shills. You'll get banned on Sup Forums for BLACKED posting but no Australian will fear a mod doing that here on Sup Forums.

well those were her words..

>“We are dying here,” Carmen Yulín Cruz said at a press conference, speaking with tears in her eyes. “I cannot fathom the thought that the greatest nation in the world cannot figure out the logistics for a small island of 100 miles by 35 miles. So, mayday we are in trouble.”
>“…I’m asking members of the press to send a mayday call. We are dying here. If we don’t solve the logistics, we are going to see something close to a genocide.”

In reality plenty of supplies are being flown there and it's PR who doesn't have trucks and helicopters to distribute and evidently didn't make it clear. Trump is right to punch back against her desu

Yup, hell just 18 years ago even the left acknowledged Hillary was an unlikable cunt

I meant she was an idiot.

I will let you know that we have the second best gun laws in the World. People owning guns is just not as common here.
gunsandammo.com/network-topics/culture-politics-network/best-countries-gun-owners/

He desperately wants to make a name for himself as some kind of resistance figurehead and stay relevant after pissing away all his cushy TV jobs.

>a bunch of limp-wristed cosmopolitans who serve coffee for a living think they have anything at all in common with union soldiers from the mid-19th century
O
I
AM
LAFFIN

The exodus was about freedom of religion in modern terms. Perhaps why God made America so great and everyone felt it a new promised land.

this one is still my favorite i think

why are normies so fucking dumb
are they so lazy they can't take 5 minutes to google "how to communicate securely"? instead of just using a lowkey gmail?

from what other foreigners have heard it's kinda tough, it's like learning of mix of 35% slavic language+ 50 latin+ 10% turkish+ 5% of something preserved from the dacian period
foreigners around here can't really hit the pronunciation right unless they lived some years in Romania. It might be like japanese romanji where it sounds how it reads but things like where to put the accent on the word are learned by ear and aren;t showed

I think the last time SNL had a funny political sketch was Chris Farley as Moonbase

>wanting 3D anything

There was a super hot female everyone.

Also I would prefer this to the pyramid on dollar bills. The eagle opposite is based though.

Because he doesn't know what else to do.

>we promoted the product of enslavement (pyramid).

And how did you extrapolate that? Even on a basic surface level of symbolism, the eye of the pyramid represents the vision of the Divine; the highest form of conscience. And then you have other meanings, such as a blessed new land (America).

> Imagine living is so much fear you hole up for three days in your kid pre school building afraid of ICE

Regardless of anything else that whole "undocumented and unafraid" is dead, replaced by "ICE reign of fear"

Holy fuck, my sides.

Really makes me think on how much power and influence that woman has gained since then.