Iris Zero Extras

Dumping because i feel like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

usachu.seesaa.net/article/439390012.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And done.

Is the author still on life support?

Actually the author's better and the manga is returning in the fall.

Good times.

Its been so long

I have no reaction image to display my joy. Has my long wait finally been rewarded.

Oh god, seriously?
Please tell me it's real.

How many years has it been?

More than 2(TWO) years.
Longer than the hiatuses of berserk and hxh.

Since it started? Like what 6 years now. It was never consistent though. There were two huge hiatuses with this last one lasting about I think 2 years now.

Please give source of this.
I need it.

Not him but according to batoto.

Great, at least one of the schoolboy detective series I read might finish before the author fucking dies. Why do artistic nips have such weak constitutions all the time?

>Japanese cold
>Truck-kun

Take your pick

I know this guys feel. I have this world renowned chocolatier up my street. All their stuff is hand made on location. It blows away even the high quality store bought stuff.

I used to go all the time when I was a kid, but when the owner retired, he handed it over to his three daughters, one of which is a marketer, the other an accountant, and the last a chocolate maker. They've done an amazing job with the produce and the place...

Except they expanded and made a large section into a cake, coffee and icecream bar. It's very cute, girly and frilly. And of course the cakes and pastries are out of this world.

But now I feel awkward going there alone... Anyone willing to be my waifu gets to eat there for free just so I can go too. I miss their stuff so bad.

I thank the gods. Let's hope she doesn't stop anymore.

I thought the manga ended.

Just suck it up and get it to go. Does not look nearly as bad

Who cares about awkwardness, just go there and enjoy sweets.
Or seduce one of the daughters, and get unlimited sweets to go.

Make the three daughters your waifu and enjoy their cake on your table everyday.

>Or seduce one of the daughters, and get unlimited sweets to go.
>Make the three daughters your waifu

They're all in their late 30s or 40s now, and all of them are married.

The one thing they did bad with the place is there used to be bags of cut-offs and imperfect chocolates sold for very cheap. Basically a mix of anything they made but as broken bits and for a 10th the price. I'd get one a week.

I guess that was too popular though and they ended up stopping that because most locals would buy that and not the actual chocolates, haha.

>Just suck it up and get it to go.

I don't think you understand. I am a large, hairy manly man. The place is staffed exclusively by girls in custom made frilly dresses. Not quite made uniforms, but almost.

I never thought this day would come.

>all of them are married
Just because there is a goalkeeper doesn't mean you can't score

>this whole chapter

I almost forgot how cute the character design in Iris Zero then Tooru becoming a sweet tooth.

Yea but if you take it to go it can look like you are getting it for a female you know. At the very least they only see you for a few minutes

We all lost hope several times. Dreams do come true occasionally though

>the manga is returning in the fall.
Whoever started spreading that news didn't know how magazine issue numbers work. It's not coming back in the fall, it's coming back next month.

But next month is tomorrow.