THE LEFT MADE PUERTO RICE BAD!

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41452995

Wow... even when Bush fucked up on Katrina he at least had the balls to try to fix shit and not go blaming his political opponents.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3LWzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>left's new meme: PUERTO RICO IS THE NEW KATRINA!
oh look, it's this shit again

Look at those glasses. San Juan deserves this for electing this cunt. Wtf were they thinking?

look at those problem glasses.

who is this retard. I wouldn't even trust her to walk my dog.

Wait they had time to design and print t-shirts? Something is not right here. It's almost as if this 'crisis' is orchestrated in order to attack Trump, and the democrats are willing to fuck the citizens over whilst doing so just to create an image of Trump that isn't even real. Really makes you think.

>dems blow all their money on gibs and bullshit rather then prep hurricane prone area for hurricanes
>hurricane pushes their shit in and they can't move all the supplys evil KLOOMFPT sent them because everything is fucked
>"drooft did this"

Is that a man?

the reason puerto rico is fucked is because all of the smart puerto ricans (and most of the dumb ones) are here in the US

>Pedro die from thirst moments after he make the shirts. Trump is KILLING US

>it's not our fault we're incompetent
>it's Tdrimpfs fault
>we need mo money fo dem programs

How many people have died in Puerto Rico due to the hurricane?

Disagree. I have family down there. They don't have water or electricity.

You need to go back there.

You're right. It's not the new Katrina, because Bush took the blame and tried to help people without trying to politicize the disaster. Unlike Trump who has turn everything into an assault on his inflated ego.

Anderson Cooper was afraid to land in Texas or Florida.
Texas and Florida hate fake news CNN

Now the fudge packer is on his home turf

>lol go back!

You realize he and his family can come to the US without a passport, right?

That's what I've been saying! They complain about no power and shit. But she can make shirts & hats?! WTF. I highly doubt the mail is working & those were sent to her. She makes me think PR people are all fucking retarded & this Hurricane happened for a reason. They voted her in right? Fuck all of them then

Hate to tell you but PR is surrounded by BIG water, OCEAN water!

women leaders: strong and independent until things get a little difficult

counting the dead also takes resources, the fact there hasn't been an "x injured, y killed from hurricane" headline seems bad

>natural disasters that flood your cities and knock out 90% of your power are a 'little difficult'

Says the guy posting on a chinese calligraphy forum from the comfort of his well heated, powered, and high speed internet connected home.

>literal commie that hates america
>storm hits
>"Help us!!"
Fuck this bitch

But the left is always the one that criticizes him first. What is he supposed to do when a self governing protectorate spends themselves into a crater and doesn't bother preparing for hurricanes in hurricane fucking alley?

Hurricanes don't get big kill counts because people know they're coming and can prepare. Doesn't stop them from wrecking their livelihoods though.

You know what you're saying doesn't make what he's saying any less true right? You aren't providing an argument

Feels like they are trying too hard to make this the Katrina of Trump, since his admin acted well above the actions of Obama's in Texas/Florida. Easier to control what kind of news comes out of PR when the woman in charge is more concerned about Trump than actually helping her state. This is all just a big political stage to attack him on, shows how little they actually care about the situation. It's all about Trump at this point, people can see right through it.

So is South Korea

Because he wasn’t dumb enough to live on an island nation

why are spics always moaning and complaining?

That's what happens after a natural disaster Luis.

>But the left is always the one that criticizes him first

How the fuck is that different from any other modern president? Puerto Rico has made some shit spending choices, sure, but most American cities do as well including the ones that get slammed with hurricanes.

That bitch has an extra chromosome

Which is fucking stupid because she is only the Mayor of San Juan. The Gov. of PR thanked Trump multiple times & said he's done a lot to help the people of PR etc. But MSM is only focusing on this scripted witch

I'm making the argument that natural disasters aren't just "a little difficult". If you didn't take sarcasm so literally you'd get that.

South Korea is a Peninsula you fucking degenerate. PR is an ISLAND

Bush did not "take the blame" for Katrina, because elected officials are not responsible for natural disasters, only their response to disaster. Bush's response to Katrina was a shitstorm, which highlighted his incompetence as a leader. Trump's response to this string of disasters has been pretty appropriate desu, so your shilly narrative isn't sticking.

They really are. Especially their women. Can't believe it's taken me this long to realize this stereotype.

please, she sounds as incompetent as the president of zimbabwe

And yet if they came to the mainland US you'd probably scream at them to go back,

Hey! Perfect time to compare then! Since 3 fucking Hurricanes hit within weeks of each other. Out of the 3, which place is full of crying lazy people blaming Trump for a Hurricane & them being idiots? Texas? Florida? PR?

This woman sounds like she's half retarded. I am a lefty and I hate hearing her talk. They've had her on CNN a few times in the mornings and she sounds more like a whiny house wife than someone in a position of power.

how many political leaders went to play golf after a crisis like this?

So the hurricane didn't really change anything?

Which cities/countries got the most money for relief from the US government?

libs focus on what the media dangles in front of them

>wat is fox news, rush limbaugh, infowars, etc.

>Wait they had time to design and print t-shirts? Something is not right here. It's almost as if this 'crisis' is orchestrated in order to attack Trump, and the democrats are willing to fuck the citizens over whilst doing so just to create an image of Trump that isn't even real. Really makes you think.
This.. tells you where this cunts priority is.

>I should be able to criticize the president about shit outside his control without being told to fuck off

Fuck off. This is better than meek apologism.

things that i might see if linked but don't have all 10 of the lib msm open on auto refresh checking every 5 minutes like you heroin addicts then when i see a new story immediately go to my lib subbreddits to see how i should feel about them

Sending relief to a city after a hurricane is not beyond his control. Making tweets whining about people criticizing him for his inaction is DEFINITELY not out of his control.

BTFO

I know this an anonytard imageboard, but could you please type in sentences and not streams of consciousness?

>Sending relief to a city after a hurricane is not beyond his control. Making tweets whining about people criticizing him for his inaction is DEFINITELY not out of his control.
Can you provide some facts on what has been delivered and what still needs to be delivered? I really would like to know what the specific inaction and or problems are in regards to support/relief.

i know you're paid to be here and don't want to spend your weekend getting anally raped by random people on the internet in the face of your pathetic beliefs while being paid a mere 10/hr but could u please put a little bit of effort in

imgur.com/a/3LWzs

such tragedy. the people are desperately driving around finding cell service

>Dumb brown people live on island
>Constantly get rekt by hurricanes
>Instead of helping themselves they wait for the white man to save them
>Wow fuck you whitey why you aint doing everything?
This is basically the history of the world.

They're trying to make this look like Trump's Katrina. It's a false narrative. He made them shift from that back to "He's a racist bully". Which he knows doesn't work

"time to design shirts"

you mean, go on fucking cafepress and type in a textbox?

lmaooo WOW HOW DID SHE EVER HAVE THE TIME OMG. you guys are so fucking woke!

maybe one of the fucking thousands of federal workers who she is conversing with (as a fucking gov employee herself) brought it when they went to PR to help.

hey guysz i heard theres an EPIC CP ring in a DC basement of a ping pong bar. maybe u should go investigate this $100% true story. make sure to bring a big gun xDDDDD

Why do they just sit there looking at each other flapping their arms and lips?

Problem is that we are doing everything. They live in squalor and corruption. It was never going to be enough

live on a fucking island in a hurricane zone. what did they mean by this?

says mg penis earing mcdonalds lol

>No internet, no postal service

>Go on cafe press

Shit tier bait user

While removing the rubbish the bodies will pop up, i heard some bodies from katrina being found years later than the actual katrina.

>mayor of small island
>in the middle of hurricane alley
>doesn't prepare better

Fuck their territory status. These guys are bums.

More. More. More. Me. Me. Me. The Communist chant.

aren't your handlers getting investigated by Meuller?

There's that stream of consciousness we talked about...

*Crickets*

fucking kek

Is cafepress located in PR? I don't think so.

trump is the biggest spack.

massive political error.

he might aswell have shoved lube up his ass

lol they make shirt instead of helping. it another holocaust let go make shirts XD

> Mad as hell no one is rebuilding their shithole

no one is obliged to help your fucked up country, you should be thankful for what you get

>that file name
The one walking up to the wall looks like a retarded dinosaur.

that's an interesting way to refer to jizz

Then we should finally give them independence

Listen. This is serious shit. Some of these people get panic attacks if they can't post on twatter every 5 minutes or post selfies on facebookkk! TRUMP IS KILLING THEM & THEIR SOCIAL LIFE!

KeK

Everyone has got to match or beat Trump now. There can only be one TRUMP.

If you think that politicians should take the blame for natural disasters that were started by nature, then you don't deserve an apology whatsoever.

>Hey everyone CNN here get together in this unrealistic photo so we can send this back to America and make Trump look bad. Oh you girl, you don't have to get out of the car just raise your phone in the air above the car it doesn't matter that no one would ever do this it just looks good for the picture.

Not enough.

>>Hey everyone CNN here get together in this unrealistic photo so we can send this back to America and make Trump look bad. Oh you girl, you don't have to get out of the car just raise your phone in the air above the car it doesn't matter that no one would ever do this it just looks good for the picture.
Now that I think about it, CNN made the shirts and delivered them to her.

That's a very good question, user.

It's amazing. Puerto Rico gets tons of money from us without paying a cent in taxes. Yet where did all of that money go? It wasn't to infrastructure improvements and improvements to the power grid. Where did the money go? Surely not the corrupt ruling class.

did you fucking read my comment you fucking idiot?

there are almost 10,000 federal workers currently in PR. Shes a government worker. Im sure shes coordinating with fucking a lot of them. she's had plenty of contact with the outside world via these people.

ITS A FUCKING TEESHIRT, NOT A GODDAMNED GIANT NEON SIGN.

i know you fucking retards never leave your houses, but its REMARKABLY easy to stuff a single teeshirt in a suitcase. WHAT A FUCKING CONCEPT.

>own a black teeshirt
>buy white stickers from local store

WHOA HOW DID SHE DO IT GUYS? DAE LE CONSPIRACY xD xD

My friends in pr are saying the response is fantastic. You can see it on yt as well. More fake news

>fuck you white we don't need you we Puerto Rican we proud fuck you Republicans we vote Democrat and ruin your country haha fuck you whitey arriba la raza esse

>Help us white people you can't let us die help us you racist gringos

Spics are worse than niggers, they both suck but spics by far are worse and our enemy.

I never said Bush took the blame for a natural, but he took the heat he got for his inaction without crying on twitter. But of course you trumptards can't make inferences.

I don't know...I think Anderson Cooper would of made them with a bit more "Pizazz" There would be at least 4 different color themes

see

She wants to run for higher office.
So fucking transparent.

>Im sure shes coordinating with fucking a lot of them

or IS she?

>did you fucking read my comment you fucking idiot?
Why would Federal Workers bring them to her so she can shit on them?

I love watching you flail.

>penis insults
woman detected

New Orleans is still a shithole after 8 years of Obama.