>Eric Trump on Hannity 9/29/17
youtu.be/EiZiGJTjLUM
>IntSec Zinke on American Energy Dominance 9/29/17
youtu.be/hkEwzNC8l-U
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S Mattis/PooInDaLoo Joint Statement 9/29/17
youtu.be/u51kaf5kGB8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives in India 9/29/17
youtu.be/XStahznkciY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/NATO SecGen Stoltenberg @ Resolute Support HQ in Afghanistan 9/29/17
youtu.be/hsa62c6u8es
>UN Amb Haley @UN on Burma 9/29/17
youtu.be/eWCDejZW-eE
>OMB Mulvaney on F&F 9/29/17
youtu.be/wm69qvs1l0M
>This Week @State 9/29/17
youtu.be/MhlOmNaujVk
>TrumpTV Vid - Hurr Maria (Lara) 9/29/17
youtu.be/beCQcJCmywk
>TrumpTV Vid - Bipartisanship (Harlan Hill) 9/25/17
youtu.be/plgCfg1qW7M
>WH Video - VP tax reform events 9/29/17
youtu.be/-wOP0PRioGU
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

putlockerfree.ms/watch-american-assassin-2017-movie-online-free-15173.html
nypost.com/2017/09/30/the-media-is-missing-the-republican-takeover-in-new-england/
youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg
youtube.com/watch?v=ixTAnbbkgn0
pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

If Trump is found guilty of the crimes he is accused of, which include treason, then he should hang.

That is our punishment for the most egregious act of betrayal we can conceive of. Even the bible includes treachery and betrayal as the most gravest of sins.

Trump worked with a hostile foreign government to render the votes of 300 million people meaningless. He subverted our freedom, our right to choose. He made us weak and opened us up to attack from all corners of the globe.

And this isn't the bullshit, fairy tale betrayal Republicans accused the scandal-and-crime-free President Obama of, as political rhetoric.

The FBI is investigating him. The Senate is investigating him. The House is investigating him. The State of New York is investigating him. And Robert Mueller's independent probe is investigating him.

If Trump is guilty, which despite still waiting on a verdict on all evidence indicates beyond any reasonable doubt, then he should be hanged from the neck until dead. Those are our laws.

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Big Jeb will get my vote in 2020

I don't think you guys are fully comprehending how bad this can end. This isn't Syria or Bannon firing "concern shilling" you dumbfucks. This is bad, really bad.

If amnesty is granted than it's fucking over. The Dems, faggot "civil rights" groups, and activist judges WILL find a way to expand DACA eligibility or the concessions to other beaners not covered currently.
And yes, the GOP House may very well likely pass this.

FUCK DACA

If he implements DACA into law I'm done. We're done as a country. Anyone with a brain knows that half of DACA recipients are lying about coming here as children. A lot of them came here in their 20s and are now in their 30s. A lot of them do NOT have jobs, they are welfare leechers and professional rioters/protesters. Does anyone believe these statisitcs? That they are only 800K and 91% have jobs? Bullshit! So sick and tired of being lied to. The ONLY way I would ever support this is if someone intelligebt actually went through DACA with a fine tooth comb and ruthlessly deported all of the liars, leechers, and protesters.

I live in CA and if I see spic protests in the street waving their Mexican flags in jubilant celebration over "reconquista" codified by none other than our great white president then I'm officially done.

Welp, it was a fun ride. This is it though. It's really the end. The U.S will turn into Brazil, and Trump did nothing but kick the can down the road for 4 years wasting our precious time.

What fucking losers we've all been.
Lame duck, retarded 1 term president here we go.

I'm just going to straight up vote for an unabashed nigger, mexican tossing hat hating hating white supremacist next time. No pussy footing around.

.It's fucking over. Trump is ditching the people he elected for a non-existent centrist voter. THERE ARE NO CENTRISTS IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

I live in Los Angeles

The Hispanic community has ruined this city. Their children have formed into gangs that commit crimes and murder every day. Our buildings are covered with graffiti. No one speaks English and no one can communicate with them. They are openly hostile and violent to those who aren't Hispanic. They are a nation within a nation, loyal only to themselves.

If trump can see this obvious logic then I am done with him. He's a fucking liar, an idiot and a fraud.

Deep in our hearts we all knew two things. There wasn't going to be a wall. There is no difference between Dems and Republicans. They're all corrupt globalist puppets

Fuck Trump

Everyone is pissed off and leaving. Me included. Don't even know why I'm here right now. I hate spencer, his followers and his retarded candidate tulsi or whatever, but this nigger here is right (piss on polands grave btw)

People were beaten mugged robbed, and I bet a few of them even died supporting this fucking asshole and this is what we get.
He signs shit condemning white nationalists and fucking gives shitskins amnesty.

A fucking joke, a fucking worthless ass cruel joke.
Just like this fucking country. Trump is betraying every single one of these people, their entire families. Many have lost friends and jobs over voting for this guy, and some, have had their children fucking mudered by illegals.

FUCK THIS.
FUCK THIS COUNTRY FUCK TRUMP.
FUCK YOU.

Press 'S' to spit on the graves of our citizens who were killed by fucking illegals.

nigger what the fuck are you doing

The news that a majority of white women voted for Trump really felt like a betrayal to me, as a woman. Not just because they didn't vote for Clinton, but because they voted for Trump, the quintessential chauvinist. Thinking on it further, I remember when I was in school that many girls were just obsessed with having a boyfriend. Boys were more important than studying and getting a career. Maybe the fact that I was more ambitious towards having a career is because I'm ugly: there ain't going to be a prince charming to save me from having to earn my own money. Also, I was raised in a very patriarchal family, and I wanted out because for me, it was like a prison...I just feel like there are way too many women that are stopping progress on women's issues, and it disgusts me.

Wtf is stupid about wanting gas prices, the thing the vast majority of cars are running on RIGHT NOW, to be lower, regardless of what the future holds? Fuck this retard enraged me more than most of these deranged twitter bluecheckmark faggots.

>Not a shill
>Rural white voter who voted for Trump
>Canadian
>Posting about 300 posts complaining about Trump

Jesus, you shills are somehow getting more retarded and gay.

>THERE ARE NO CENTRISTS IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

*checks flag*

yep, it figures

I'm not sure that electric cars have much benefit over gasoline as far as pollution goes. They have to mine for lithium and other elements in order to make them which pollutes. In order to charge the batteries you need electricity, much of which comes from coal power. If it was purely hydroelectric or wind power sourced electricity it would be better, but thats impossible at the moment.

this is it

this puerto rico shitshow is going to be the end of drumpf

you cant complain about people kneeling in the anthem and then talk shit about USA lands

IMPEACH!

OP, for the love of god don't make threads so early next time. Why did you do that and link it so early? Only link it around bump limit and announce that you are baking before you do.

The last thread isn't even complete yet and you didn't properly link the previous thread, you linked a post where I replied to the last OP.

>Donald Trump: ‘The Wall Will Come Later’ After DACA Amnesty Deal

just stop these (you)s im giving you are very low quality

How will Blumpf ever recover?

Furthermore, consider this.

In Rick & Morty, the wife is devastated by the absence of her father, and as a result, becomes a heartless, career-driven, domineering bitch. The only man that will marry her is a pathetic beta male soyboy who she openly loathes and who also loathes himself. Their relationship is pure toxicity.

The son Morty knows that something is wrong—and can only break away from that wrongness and begin his adventures once the patriarch, Rick, returns to the family. Unfortunately for them all, Rick is a rootless degenerate Boomer who already gave up all connections to family and tradition to the point where he has to seek happiness in alternate universes because the one his big-brained thinking has helped create is so utterly miserable.

(Somehow, the daughter Summer is the only healthy one in the family. Her only real complaint is that she wants to spend more time with her grandpa, which is the good and correct urge for any healthy youth.)

The show has thus identified every basic problem in contemporary America and expressed it through the traditional family structure.

But it doesn't actually understand what it's implicitly criticizing, which is why it retreats to nihilism rather than answers. And THAT is why it speaks to something deeper in Plebbit faggots who know they're not actually satisfied with their stupid structureless and progressive lives but who will never have the wit to understand that their beliefs are trapping them in their own nightmare. Because it's easier to say "Yeah, everything is meaningless and absurd, this show GETS IT" than to reject the culture that has created this meaninglessness and seek the deeper answers we've forsaken.

The ultimate tragedy of Rick & Morty is that it asks the right questions—but when faced with the answers, it backs off with horror, and can only respond with the defense mechanism of absurdity that is Pickle Rick.

Why is everything a dog whistle?

>In Rick & Morty,
Stopped reading right there.

is oprah, dare i say it, going to be the next president?

One interesting tidbit from this article

> From February through June, an average of 13,085 undocumented immigrants were arrested each month, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
> That compares to an average of 9,134 arrests per month during the last three months of 2016.

Meaning that deportation actually increased with Trump in comparison with what he received. A funny bit

> Corporate actors exploiting immigrant consumers' fear of deportation.
> Berneth Javier Castro is an undocumented immigrant in Florida. When he injured his finger on his job, he did not inform his employer for fear of being deported.
> A few months later, he injured his back while hoisting a load of tiles to a roof, and his employer sent him to a clinic. The clinic gave him some pain pills, but when he returned for a follow up appointment, they said there was a problem with his paperwork, so he didn't return, and instead used heating pads for the pain, and assumed the matter was resolved.
> A year later, he was arrested at his home and accused of insurance fraud, though he never submitted false information. State investigators had been tipped off by an investigator who the insurance company had hired

/ourguy/ with some thoughts

> its ok MagaPedes DACA amnesty is just 4D Chess
> its ok MagaPedes, not building the wall is just 4D Chess
> its ok MagaPedes, the assault weapons restriction is just 4D Chess
> its ok MagaPedes, the TPP signing is just 4D Chess
> its ok MagaPedes, importing Somalians is just 4D Chess

at least we got the spam out of the way early

Help me understand

I love Kellyanne.

You can call it anything you want. But letting people who are here illegally stay is Amnesty. They get government benefits, something I have constantly been denied despite having crippled knees my whole life. They get free education, something that cost millions of Americans upwards of 6 figures, and in many states they get to vote and influence the political direction of this country. Look at what these people did to California. Look at what these people did to New York, and look at what they're doing to Texas and Florida. These places were once beacon's of America. Now they're alien. And we already know they're spreading their influence into New England, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and so on.

It's going to take a lot to make up for this if he doesn't 180 back towards his base asap.

spics getting killed by hurricanes is not grounds for impeachment sweetie!!

see and respond to this post for you
Also this is how you link the previous thread:

prevLink the previous OP post number and don't have four >

understand?

I didn't understand as well. Also, where in the world a MAGA hat costs 10 bucks? Ann is buying knockoffs made in Mexico, it seems

Nooo you must give me (you)s!!!!!!

>the copypasta leaf if back
I guess I will take my leave.

Is she running again?

That one user looking for something to do to pass the time on a comfy day. Here's a link to American Asassin. Pretty good movie.
putlockerfree.ms/watch-american-assassin-2017-movie-online-free-15173.html

Oh look, new power cables going up in PR

>this puerto rico shitshow is going to be the end of drumpf

Sure Jan.

I'm 21 and just got my first job

Tariq is the black Louise Mensch.

Loose lips sink ships

Yes. She has her claws too deep into the DNC.

>our citizens

Her fundraiser was a flop. I already explained this.

Congratz?

Good for you

>if guilty
>obviously guilty beyond shadow of a doubt
>our laws
>pretends to care about the Bible
How can a nation so close in proximity be so full of complete fucking morons that the worst, most moronic posts on here have a very highly likelihood of being from a leaf?

Your countey is effectively retarded.

What's the movie about?

Kellyanne is very pretty!

> If they deport all illegals who will pick the fruits?

Can I get a fast walk downtown

I think Kushner leaves the White House this week. I predict Ivanka stays (at least until December break).

>rebuild my infrastructure ese!

I'm 22 and got fired from my 9th

I was on my third promotion at that age.

>Her fundraiser was a flop. I already explained this.
Whose fundraiser?

what took you so long?

What's the angle of the MAGA hat joke though

Wew I'm only like 4 minutes in to Friday's Tucc'ing before he even got to a guest yet and I can tell I'm in for a fucking great time. Thanks for suggesting to watch it to that Brit last thread. I had to put something on while I put my suit on to head to some wedding I'm supposed to appear at for some reason. Gonna just get blasted there anyway.

>he starts rhyming like Dr. Seuss in his segue to his first guest appearance
My fucking sides. I love Tucker.

she'll run for satan's job when she's dead. all she knows how to do is campaign

why would they leave.

>baking early
>fake tweet in the OP

If the traditional system was good people would not have moved from it.

Indeed she is

Insurmountable.

wait until they look into how corrupt that mayor is my dude.

of course, we've seen this before
Why not use seasonal worker visas?
No need to have illegals here

>electric cars are the future
Fucking idiots dont know anything
Diesel cars are the future

>I'm 21 and just got my first job
HA, fucking wageslave! I didn't get a job until I was 24!

The blacks

>nypost.com/2017/09/30/the-media-is-missing-the-republican-takeover-in-new-england/

get another
youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg

Prove your unsustained claim.

Spy movie I think. Rush Limbaugh knew the author. Said it was good.

Your post is a dog whistle.
youtube.com/watch?v=ixTAnbbkgn0

lol we will have to pay and rebuild their entire island for them

Has anything else happened today besides the funny tweets?

Boomer scum... You, not KAC

shieeeeett

It started like this in the Rust Belt, with a republican governor, state legislature or senator in PA, MI and WI

Please continue to hound him to do things right while I'm gone. He will link the new thread once at 270 posts again and fuck up the formatting unless everyone spams him apparently.

The anchor baby's. She was raising money for rent but only made $10. That's why Ann said $10. Just a dumb joke.

Im 24 and iv never had a job
Im pretty fucked

>new
you mean they now have power cables

>gonna just get blasted
Atta boy. Try not to be too rayciss. And maybe see if there are any potential wifey material bride's maids.

The people of Puerto Rico are NOT American. Subhumans!

pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb

NEW

>Trump has updated his travel ban, includes these 8 countries - Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Somalia - NO EXPIRATION DATE
>Trump has signed a $200 million memo to boost computer science education in schools
>Senators Lankford (R) and Booker (D) have co-sponsored a bill that would strip any taxpayer funding to professional sports teams for building their stadiums
>Jeff Sessions says that the DoJ will be stepping up enforcement of free speech rights on college campuses
>Construction of border wall prototypes have begun in San Diego, California
>Trump plans to set cap for refugee admissions at 45,000 next year (less than 17,500 from the Middle East) - lowest number in decades
>The House Judiciary Committee is once again requesting that Jeff Sessions appoint a second special counsel to investigate Loretta Lynch, James Comey, and Hillary Clinton
>USA and Russia agree to cooperate on building the first lunar station
>Trump is considering signing an executive order next week to allow people to buy healthcare across state lines
>House Republicans next week will advance legislation that would provide $10 billion in funding for the border wall
>US second quarter GDP growth has been revised to 3.1% - fastest growth in more than two years
>China has announced it will cooperate with US sanctions on North Korea, will close all North Korean businesses within the next 120 days - severely limits North Korea’s ability to import food, fuel, etc.
>ICE has conducted a MASSIVE raid on sanctuary cities this week - 498 illegal immigrants arrested
>The S&P 500 Index has hit a 38th record high under Trump (2,514)
>Optimism for small and large manufacturers over the last three economic quarters has averaged a record high of 90.87%, which is the highest seen in 20 years

sorry Crumplet

saved pic
but so over being called a racist
now I just embrace it, fuck yeah...
Ima racist

lol, are we in the sixties again

Yeah, I quite understand that. But wtf is she talking about "everybody getting a MAGA hat"?

>>pretty good movie
>doesn't even know what it's about
Kek

Combination of laziness on my part and my parents covering for most of my expenses so never really had the need