Why has Sup Forums turned its back on kek -- He won you an election

I've noticed that Sup Forums has turned its back on kek.
The praise is dead. You guys have let the shills kill our god. What happened? Why have you stopped your praise?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Remember a true follower of kek desires the murder of sargoy mc false profit jew boy (sargon of Akkad) and (((Richard spencer))),
If jewtube don't shoa it its controlled opposition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqw08s0q8p8
youtube.com/watch?v=8FjZMj-lZ0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger who cares? trump is still continuing the bush/obama foreign policy and tweeted in favor of DACAspics

Hello Sharia blue'

Sup Forums faggots have this weird thing where they worship chaos gods and it ends up not working out.

First they tried Ebola-Chan. Then they tried Ba'al, and then Kek.

Was the magic real? Yes it was real. But these gods were synagogue of satan pet projects which Sup Forums was manipulated into helping.

PRAISE KEK

His word is SPOKEN

HE DEMANDS PRAISE

is tis rewlly an organized cult? not satanic...no

just a cult....is it there?

Let's give him a wife

It has been far too long since I gave praise.

Kek. Hear me now. Let us overcome the evil jewry that consumes this world!

PRAISE KEK!

KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqw08s0q8p8

I must put an end to your rule. The universe will not revert to chaos. I am the truth, harmony and balance. And I'm here to cleanse this land.

Kek

its not always easy to praise you but as you know me i have always been on your side when the wind was blowing against us.

the sacrifice i made was great. will you reward me with great and lasting support.

DO NOT DOUBT HIS PRESENCE

Walk with me once again.

PRAISE KEK FOR HE IS RISEN AND MARCHES AGAINST THE EVIL ORDER MOLOCH BTFO PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE KEK

He walks among us! The non believers will be purged!

Its gay as fuck dude.
It was funny for a while during the election but now its a worn out meme.

Also, the kekistani cringe guys have ruined it.

Focus and Kek will appear.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Like most things Sup Forums creates, reddit started using it, rendering it shitty. You may see Pepe and kek make a comeback now, since Furie is trying to suppress the meme.

Now that's a girl I haven't seen in a long long time.

it's because of plebbit and normies running with it... they always go full retarded with stuff that leaks into real world! say thank you to /ptg/ aka the donald subreddit

Wrong pic

Because faggots took it over with le gegistan memes XD

Besides, it got us what we needed when we needed it. If it returns when we need it, it will.

Atonement

Fuck off sharia blue

This. I bailed the second I saw these idiots memeing irl. It's barely a step up from bronies

Just wait for it.

PRAISE KEK

If get, KEK will plunge the world into eternal chaos and darkness

many of them are bronies

Its sharejew

Richard spencer sharing a gas chamber with a jew would make my day

Thank u based egyptian gods

checked.

Praise!

Kek worked as an inside joke and meme on Sup Forums. We turned our backs because of all the cringy retards that showed up to protests claiming to be Kekistani and made us all look bad.

>Fire on suicide watch

These memes dont lie

KEK has failed, Trump has betrayed us.

He is a fallen God

Delouse yourself.

I'm really glad someone checked that one.

I would have cried if it went unchecked

SHARIA BLUE !!!! I SEE YOU!!!!!

oh lord savior of chaos please give digits to this lowly peasants

Why the fuck would share blue try to end the kek thing? Its not like it matters outside of pol - or even inside anymore. Also the guy in my pic is wearing a jew skull cap thing.

It peaked when Clinton mentioned the nazi frog in that speech and someone shouted "Pepe!" That was hilarious.

pol just needs a new thing.

One will come along.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FjZMj-lZ0s

It's so funny that jews are so scared of Kek that they need to make this seem uncool. FUCK ISRAEL

PRAISE KEK

dude, it's not shilling it is all facts

Why are jews scared of kek?

Because Meme Magic is real.

Take your bullshit back to redit my dude.
Nobody supported autismfrog and worshiping a literal demon is what Hillary Clinton pedophiles do. Are you a pedophile? Fuck off

My hair is Nu; my face is Ra; my eyes are Hathor; my ears are Wepwawet; my nose is She who presides over her lotus leaf; my lips are Anubis; my molars are Selkis; my incisors are Isis the goddess; my arms are the Ram, the Lord of mendes; my breast is Neith, Lady of Sais; my back is Seth; my phallus is Osiris; my muscles are the Lords of Kheraha; my chest is he who is greatly majestic; my belly and my spine are Sekhmet; my buttocks are the Eye of Horus; my thighs and my calves are Nut; my feet are Ptah; my toes are living falcons; there is no member of mine devoid of a god, and Thoth is the protection of all my flesh.

>giving praise to a demon in order to fight satanic jews
You're either retarded from redit or a kike shill.
Get the fuck out

Also that chick from HWNDU who was just repeating "praise kek" and "shadilay" to get attention for her and her youtube channel - apparently she was a gamer or something.
Shes figured out guy-culture and was milking it for attention.
People like that ruined it.
HWNDU was hilarious tho

You cannot have Chaos without Order.

Praise Kek 4 lyfe niggers

The kek flag killed kek, not everybody wants to have a fucking Call back to the dumbest unforced error of white people chimping out over Jews, Hitler is what happens when you start listening to social justice warriors.

>worshiping a kike god to fight the kikes

I think you're the one that's stupid

you do realize that's not his studio right? didn't gavin scatter somewhere else now away from (((the rebel)))? nice try though

No.

>t. Moloch worshipper.

PRAISE KEK

Stop it

We also haven't rolled significant digits in a while. Patience young one, KEK comes when he comes.

MOLOCH WILL PERISH. KEK WILL PREVAIL. ACCEPT YOUR FATE.

PRAISE KEK.

PRAISE

I hope Moloch will perish. Thats a good thing.

But praising kek is gay

Then close this tab of your browser.

Praise kek.

Yes.

How about a rare Pepe

Or this one?

Mass-repliers will be first to the ovens.

whatchu talkin bout willis, I never stopped PRAISING

praise kek

PRAISE BE KEK

GATHER KEK ENERGY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!