Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOmwtAXVI00
youtube.com/watch?v=nnND91h-cgk
youtube.com/watch?v=amgXgdElsyM
wings.io/#1j6k
wings.io/#1j6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does he do the head thing?

Reminder that Kaname is dead weight and needs to drop out.

What's this guy's problem?

stock footage

He loves classical music. He thinks pop and idol pop is an affront. It triggers autistic rage in him

How did he go from cute shota to this?

My favorite is Walkure Attack actually

>What's this guy's problem?

What did he mean by this?

Mine's giraffe blues. It's cute and its bittersweet. I guess me understanding the words as they're sung probably has something to do with it.

But I'm liking every song on more or less. Even everyone's probable least favourite jiritikku beginner. It's a verbal delight.

Fucking perfect

War and shitty pop music change people.

>Random outdated Macross can stand toe-to-toe with windermere's trump card
How can non-humans even compete?

How is Elysion outdated?

for all we know Elysion wasn't neccessarily the macross that came to Ragna with the dome. It doesn't quite make sense, since its owned by Xaos. Then again Xaos might have just bought it.

But they are different classes of Macross.

Kaname should fly the shinigami plane singing AXIA,the song of death.

Stockfootage-boy

The Protoculture ship is thousands of years older though.

And the reason is Ernest Motherfucking Johnson who is a Zentradi by the way.

The Island on Ragna is of the smaller variety, so it's likely to be the earlier New-Macross class colonies and thus it'll be quite old. Frontier, the 25th New Macross class colony, was launched in 2041(And has flew for 18 years by the events of Frontier). This is likely to be a colony that was launched in the 2030s or even 2020s.

If Elysion is indeed the flagship of that fleet, it should be as old as the Island.

Kiss Kiss Feel Loooove ~

All who hear the song now they won't be coming back home.

Does anyone here actually like him? I'm assuming they're just pretending since he's so terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOmwtAXVI00

Listening to the Walkure Attack album is really effective at boosting your piloting skills.

If you saw a Macross Delta related name in the wings.io leaderboard, that was me playing while listening to the album.

That song is requiem.

I don't think it's the flagship of the fleet because it would be called the Battle Ragna

>be called the Battle Ragna
It's not a Battle-class, why would it be called the Battle Ragna.

I miss Messer.

The songs give you an effective boost to accuracy and maneuverability. They also raise your morale so add your naturally increased stats on top of the song bonus. And if your favorite Walküre sings the bonus is double.

WINDNIGGER GENOCIDE SOON

When was the last time Chiba song units were used in Macross?

I don't think Elysion came with the dome. This reason for this is because I believe this is New Macross 01 in pic related. It clearly had a Battle class attached to it, which would mean a New Macrosses has had Battle classes since the very first vessel.

Seven.

That's the problem.

Where the fuck is the Battle-class Ragna's Island had

Was it destroyed in a battle during their journey?

More like you're pretending to hate him, most people like him.

Protoculture ship is at least 500,000 years old and probably much older.

Meanwhile the humans started with ship of nearly equal advancement, the SDF Macross 1. Then have had 50-60 years work feverishly on advancing their military tech. So they don't go extinct in the next all out war with another Zentraedi fleet.

They probably ditched it after they figured out that "Sound energy" is fold waves.

Could have been. The battle class could also have been redeployed elsewhere possibly because it was needed? I mean its a huge ship to just have standing around.

>just look how the earthlings blew up something on their planet, we must be true heir of Proto culture
>meanwhile the windfaggot planet has a big ass dimensional rift crater they caused themselves

He's cute. Of course I like him.

By the way, isn't his VA a singer? Seems like a waste if they don't get him to sing at least once.

It obviously weren't caused by themselves. Do we seriously have to have this every thread?

Man I want Basara to show up in Delta and sing a duet with Freyja.

At this point I'm starting to believe that is just shitposting. Ignore him.

>The battle class could also have been redeployed elsewhere possibly because it was needed? I mean its a huge ship to just have standing around.
Possible.

But the thing is, why wouldn't it be used for planetary defence like Elysion or like the grand daddy, the Macross itself?

>Believing their propaganda

No one is going to believe your Windermere lies

>trusting wingfaggot propaganda

499940 of those 500000 years had zero technological advances. If the Windermere ship was made after the Macross and Ipsilon restored it properly it could easily be more advanced.

The grand daddy macross was only used in defense once in the original show. Still in a very early stage of rebuilding. I don't think it's had ever moved since then with the exception when it was briefly hijacked by sharon.

>it's a verbal delight

Hello? Hello!

ジクジクなジュクジュク
ゾワゾワッ かなり ギョワギョワ
チリチリと ジロジロっと こっち見ないで

youtube.com/watch?v=nnND91h-cgk

Listening to Ranka's Do You Remember Love really makes me excited to hear Freyja's version.

What if they have Mikumo sing it?

he's got good taste unlike all the faggots populating this thread

>NUNS did it!
>trusting windershit
I sure hope you don't do that

>Neo Stream
Is that the silent hacker song? I hate that. I also don't like Walkure Attack.

I bet you like her version of my boyfriend is a pilot too. You like Ranka. You like Freyja. We got you. Move along.

>Neo Stream
That's the engrish song. NEVAH BE SATISFIED. it's good and it also features an awesome opening

If you
1) can't tell the difference between Neo Steram and Silent Hack
2) hate Walkure Ataack
you must be deaf.

>1-5 in KanColle, boss node
>Axia on the background
>Akashi finally dropped
Thank you Kaname, and game RNG.

>Hate Walkure Attack
How can one man have such shit taste?

>I also don't like Walkure Attack.

New opening next week I assume? Brand new song?

I just don't know which is which among the less prominent songs

>Freyja singing that as Windermere fleet descends upon the Earth
Windshitters will defend this

>bless the little queen
No you nigger youtube.com/watch?v=amgXgdElsyM

Neo Stream intro fucking startled me

I wonder what the context will be this time

She loses her rune and goes crazy.

>Neo Stream is amazing
Indeed it is OP

>I also don't like Walkure Attack.

We had some good dogfight last night. Anyone up for another round?
wings.io/#1j6k

>unironically defending or liking the NUN

Why? They no longer have a single redeeming trait.

>attack civilians and force earthlings to nuke themselves to prevent you from getting the ancient doomsday machine and causing even more death and destruction
>wow Earthlings sure are shit

Fuck wind faggots.

>Killed by Mirage
Things that would never happen in the anime.

You're welcome Messer

>Can't have a single red wing

>NUNSfags are using the same exact argument they used to use to attack Windermere to defend NUNS
But it's okay when NUNS nuke themselves, isn't it? These guys.

>But the thing is, why wouldn't it be used for planetary defence like Elysion or like the grand daddy, the Macross itself?

Dunno, Chaos is nominally a weapons testing company just like SMS, that's what's going on with the VF-31A. Maybe Elysion is a class that's being tested to replace Battle class ships in the planetary defense role on established colonies to recover the larger ships either for redeployment with new immigration fleets or for use in suppressing Zentradi fleets?

can't press play for some reason

It's lagging pretty terribly for me

SHIROKISHI!

SHINIGAMI!!!!!!

KOKO NI KURU TO OMOIDASU

I'm watching SHINIGAMI and it's a blast

Played for a bit. But I suck. Though getting
>you killed SHIROKISHI
as SHINIGAMI, was pretty satisfying.

>NUNSfodder firing macross cannons

>I bet you like her version of my boyfriend is a pilot too
Not that guy but I do

That SHINIGAMI kill streak holy shit

I was listening to Axia

Makes sense.

>Unable to join room. Please join another one.
What happened?

Error 521

Server changed I guess. This is the new one they gave me.
wings.io/#1j6g

Is it dead?