Pictures of Today's NMR Demonstration

The Nordic Resistance Movement held a demonstration in Gothenburg today. Even though the police stopped it before it could really begin, the event produced some nice pictures.

NMR are probably the best looking political movement in the world. Other nationalist groups could learn a lot from them.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/236205167
youtube.com/watch?v=4TLx2L8gTLY
youtube.com/watch?v=IxD5pV6dVs8
gatestoneinstitute.org/11082/switzerland-islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Chad stride

Wish We had the NMR in my cuck country.

>tfw your population is will be replaced in 40 years and it's a good thing

The Viking glare

Hey, just fucking join any European country when we Maidan on the big level. It's what I am training for.

>had to walk 500 meters extra just to buy my groceries today

any vids?

Do these guys get attacked by antifa types on a regular basis? I imagine Sweden especially must get the strongest backlash.

>the police stopped it before it could really begin

So another attempt to uncuck yourselves failed miserably?

I do agree, though, that they look organized, but idk if that's a good thing. Guerilla warfare and fluidity are the weakness of the jew, organization his best ally.

I am in Rome dude, there are migrants and EU flags in literally every street.
There are places in the world MORE European than this one?

>any vids?
There are plenty up mate but here's one of them fighting the police

vimeo.com/236205167

they broke through the police lines easily lol

youtube.com/watch?v=4TLx2L8gTLY check the crying police around 2:10
youtube.com/watch?v=IxD5pV6dVs8 a antifa vs antifa around 5:50

>failed miserably?
Not really. This was quite a demonstration of power and balls, as 700 guys had the second largest city in the nation scared shitless and got away with it. Plenty of normies with sympathy too because ANTIFA behaved so badly, they are saying ANTIFA are worse than the NMR. Optics were supreme too, most guys were well-trained, well-dressed and well-spoken. Chad nationalism

which country is that ?

Most seem quite scared of NMR. Today Antifa was performed very poorly and never came into contact with NMR.

based

Swädän

Sweden.

i was there today, a few thoughts on what i saw:

there were about 15 thousands normies, 2k pollakcs.
of those 15k only about 2k looked in any way shape or form ready or even willing to fight.
the rest were lliterally normies, they had no idea wat was happening really.

with 15k anti and 2k nrm there were about 800 police with at least 40 trucks, 12 horses, 20 dogs, 2 helis.
of course all police was fully coveered in riot gear, the men were outside and the women drove the trucks, no guns that i could see.

i was there for 4 hours and basically nothing happened, i was amongst the normies, my intent was to false flag them but alas we , as normies, barely even got to see the nrm, the police was doing a tremoundous job.

of those 15k at least 40% were women, age distribution was surprisingly skewed towards 30+, not that many young people.
withing the 2k i mentioned before there were maybe about 100 serious anti fa, the kind that were in germany this summer and in berkeley.

withing these 15k i wager that some of them were not really decided, i postulate that many were just watching.
many young tall swedish lads dressed properly were there but they never sang the choruses, this gives me a god feeling.

of the 15k i think that almost 3k were shitskins or at least biracial.
an almost nonexistent amount of blacks, a good amount of browns muslim.
also a great deal of lesbians and homos.

i spoke with some of them, some came from germany, other from switzerland, some from the uk as well.

all in all from my side as a covert agent it was extremely boring, the police was so good we barely ever saw the guys in green.
i have been to a lot of these kind of protests in the last 20 years, some of the most brutal in recent history in europe, and this one was a complete snooze.

which is extremely good for us.
going in my aim was to aid our guys when the police somehow made a mistake and let the hordes gang up on them, but they nver did, the police did their

Nice. Expect deplatforming in the extreme then, because this will truly scare the shit of out them.

Really, really well done.

I just had to be sure... Sweden..is it too late ?

>a picture says more than a thousand words

pic related

Somebody should make a Virgin vs. Chad meme of them vs. American "nationalists"
Sweden

>400-600 demonstrators
>about 10000 trying to stop them
I'm moving to Finland/Åland/Iceland next year

maybe just maybe there is hope for that country but even if they start right now the comeback will be hard

Yeh, it sounds great on paper and it might boost some confidence, but look at those guys. Sure, they dress well and everything, but they don't look like ordinary Sven's. They look like an organized movement, something above. Change like this will only come from the grassroots, ever.

Not to mention organized, identifiable, grand movements are piss easy for the jew to destroy.

there were reports of people on the antifa side shouting "takbir" and "allahu akbar".

Did you hear any of this?

Watch out here come dat tranny dialog police.

all that matters is that thgose 400-600 have more balls then the 10000 others will follow

also the redpilled should work their way to high positions so that one day they decide

Good job Svens. Glorious

fucking loads I think it was on that steven guys stream.

Yes, it's in one of the vids where shitskins confronts police in a park filled with trees. Think it was Peter of Sweden filming. They shouted Allahu Akbar as they taunted the police.

Thanks for this.

It's my understanding the Antifa turnout was very poor and much lower than expected.

NMR has very good anti-infiltration measures.

What are they marching for? I thought Sweden was beyond saving.

I heard it more than once on a stream, and from what I understand it wasn't challenged by any of the counter protesters

i have some from the normies perspective but i wont post them till later this week, wouldnt want to get tracked down while its still hot

nah it was glorious.
the entire city was frozen.
all you could ear in the radio from when i started my trip at 9am to 7pm was what was happening in gotheborg.
there were so many of them and so few of us but they are literally children.
this was not something like berkley, these guys were normies, not antifa.

lmao on the newspapers there are videos of the normies throwing stones at an old guy and at the police, frustrated because they couldnt get the nrm, normies commenting on facebook and reddit on how badly the "antifa" behaved (motdemonstrere)

there were maybe 100 real mean antifa, 2k serious men in fighting shape (as much as you can expect from the left anyway) and the rest were literal children or normies there to gaze and ogle

cont: also extreme congratulations to our guys marching, you did an amazing job, i wish i could have been with you guys but i cant, still i was there if things went south.
you are all heroes in my wiev.

It is. They are only larping. They can't do shit.

i would be surprised if we can even have a election next year, almost all swedes below 40 are pro NMR, the older traitors can fuck off we don't care about a a single word they have to say

Damn near brings a tear to the eye.
Looking good Norbros, that's a fine bunch of men. We're taking notes over here.

Brevik on the right?

Lmao wtf the nrm look more like coos than the cops.

>almost all swedes below 40 are pro NMR
Yep. Especially the men. Once the boomers become completely irrelevant things are gonna take such a quick turn they won't even know what the fuck happened until it's too late. Expect at least 35% SD votes in the 2018 election, expect more happenings like this. The fire rises.

numbers dont mean shit m8.
read my other posts.
i was there running around for 7 hours, i was analyzing all their faces, their bodies, their attitudes, let me tell you 90% of them thought that they were going at a picnic.
when they dared to throw some pathetic fireworks at the police half of them shuddered, these guys were not there to fight, they were normies.

i did not hear a single allah akhbar.
i saw some saddam hussein flags (wtf)
and the mainc horus was "nazis off our streets" and "no to racism".
i spent most of my time near the bulk of the normie mass running back and from from there to the nrm side thorugh or near the police line.

they do a better job policing then the "actual swedish cops" so that is certainly up for debate my dude...
right on

Antifa is together with arabs

"Almost all

The only time the counter protesters really clashed with one another was when some sandnigger threw rocks at police/bystanders using a sling shot, it triggered a short brawl. They were totally fine with shitskins throwing rocks the usual way though, whilst teaming up against the cops together.

Even if some counter protesters disagrees with shouting islamic supremacy slogans, they wouldn't dare to say anything because that would seen as racism by their peers.

Stay safe, I hope you have more people infiltrating with you. Don't get yourself trapped behind enemy lines alone

muh bidrag

bump for justice

>most guys were well-trained, well-dressed and well-spoken. Chad nationalism

That's how we win this. Dress well, act well and be relatively in shape. We do this and the normies will flock like moths to a flame. Don't be like those idiots from the_donald.

says the slant eyed mountain ape whos country gets raped by chinks.

Has Lindberg been released?

Where are the women? Why is it almost exclusively single men? Maybe if these guys mellowed out they could find a nice girl and wouldn't have to be so angry.

Thanks for all you finfags who shilled the msm lies with some truth or it could've been the mass consensus too who knows

There were a lot of women actually see

I see a small cluster in a crowd of a few hundreds. I mean it's a bit more than I'd except but it still seems kinda lopsided.

They said in one of the interviews that they let their wives stay at home due to the high risk of violence. Judging by the outcome of the day, it was a wise decision. All the top guys in NMR are married and have kids.

Theres like 5 girls at the front, more in the middle and most likely even more at the blurry bit and onwards.

when you know antifa will be throwing rocks, you leave your kids and wife at home.

i was alone, i was dressed like them and i am mediterranean so i can easily pass as one of them.
thanks for the concern.
i felt quite safe, all my thoughts were on the few brave men that were there facing a literal horde of people with odds worse than 1 to 10 .
balls of steel.

if they are rallying peacefully why do the police attack them? I dont think the police attack anti-fa or pro-refugee marches
Even if they are rallying peacfully and antifa attacks, the right thing to do for the police would be to prevent antifa from attacking, not arrest the guys demonstrating wtf

The police are filled with Arabs and communists

>changing your political beliefs to get laid

A lot of liberal men unironically did this but STILL can't get laid

It's aimed mostly at men. Violent situations like today aren't suitable for women anyway.

>weak women must stay home ooga booga
Golly, wonder why they don't like you guys.

europeans can really pull of the cargo pants look, americans always end up looking autistic for some reason

>why weren't women wearing riot gear and marching into male police lines

the only women you will ever see turn out in large numbers are retarded attention seeking dykes that are actually deluded enough to think of themselves as fighters, normal women are either mostly indifferent or just make their husband dinner after a long day of ethnic cleansing

but orders are still orders, means someone from the higher ups just said "Nordfront is protesting, start a fight and make them look bad" ?

So what exactly do you call this little meetup and how is it not "attention seeking"?

>Why do the police attack them?

Because they marched at and through police? lol

that literally what I said. Word for word.

I EXPECT TO CHECK BACK IN THIS THREAD AND FIND FASHWAVE VERSIONS OF ALL THESE PICS

Swedish cops are weak cucks. Why would you allow them to stop your march?

This

Get a normie girl and she'll come to your beliefs 9/10, not likely all the way but close enough. I dated a tumblr using pro refugee chick and before long she was showing me Trump and helicopter memes.

Just don't be autistic and stand offish about your beliefs.

Yeah that's actually what happened. The police changed their march route three times and shortened it by half at a moments notice.

Because they literally made a wall of police vans and sent in guys with wooden bats and mace.

NMR didn't have enough shields and their leader was arrested first.

don't talk to me you stupid fucking faggot

there is a double standard and it's justified because them drawing attention to their movement and goals is inherently better than these fat lard fag enablers doing the same. it literally is okay when one side does it and not the other

>implying
gatestoneinstitute.org/11082/switzerland-islam
Cry some moar cuck!

Those jackets are badass, my dude. Where can a burger obtain one?

Gotta admit I like their costumes more than the "we're oh so intimidating grr" military/police look.

You are smaller and weaker generally (no offence, just observation).

I heard most didn't bring their wive, etc, because they knew it would be violent.

Not bad Sven. I'm impressed.

But we banned political uniforms! Noo!

Who are on the election posters they're carrying?

>hello my fellow nazi did you come alone?
>y-yeah had to leave the wife at home.. for her safety of course
>h-heh yeah same
>yup we're both totally married to real women and this is a plausible explanation
>h-heil

NMR also need to be careful to avoid being banned. There's a lot of pressure within Sweden to ban them.

>Who are on the election posters they're carrying?
The names and faces of different traitors.

at the generic fleece and soft shell jacket store

they look like a bunch of larping fags that couldnt do a good deed if you held them at gunpoint. gj.