Reminder, hamsters ruined everything

Isn't the ship called "Harekaze"?

mike ruined everything.

Ebin bait thread.
Here is your (You).

German saved everything.

>Hare
hare is clear weather, haru is springtime
Since kaze is wind, its springtime wind.
I really doubt its clear weather wind

Mina, Mashiro and Kouko. Were trying to save the show from mike.

Reminder who gives a shit

When did this become shit again? After the bullshit mind control scene?

Episode three I think.

I didn't mind dumb plot twists, honestly. Haifuri's problem was in its execution. They struck a terrible balance between plot and SoL, their handling of the large cast size was atrocious and they didn't do nearly enough to make the viewer care about Moeka. It was a mess, but a fairly entertaining one.

Chief Engineer Maron a best.

>not enough Moka

why was this allowed?

Some people don't like coffee.

If Rin was on a different ship how likely would it be that her crewmates would "accidently" leave her behind at one point?

But it is Hare

>captain goes to cry in her quarters
>crew only goes along with her because they all heard it through the intercom

NO, FUCK YOU
SHE SHOULD'VE WORN A CONFIDENT GRIN AND A TWINKLE IN HER EYE WHILE SHE DEMANDS THE IMPOSSIBLE AND DOES THE UNDOABLE, JUST LIKE JAMES T. KIRK

It is Hare, so it is clear wind.
It clear all the "bad weather" such as virus-controlled ship.

They pulled the captain addresses crew thing before and everyone agreed. The 2nd time she didn't even know it was leaked and no one seemed to tell her.
It was just Mike being weak as fuck, the whole crew was game from the start.

I want an ova where they all get infected by the rats and we see them moving like drones for 20 mins.

So how often did Mike grow a pair and act like a actual captain?

Episodes 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, and 12.

Will she ever use those balls and create a little miracle with Moka?

>Harakaze

Stickers fucking when

Yeah, that's when I stopped watching.

Warum ist Mike so Scheisse? Sie hat die ganze Sendung vernichtet.

The prettiest.

I want to gently kiss those lips.

And Mayu's tanlines.

And Mina's breasts.

R.I.P. shark-kun.

ideas for Haifuri OVA/movie?

Exactly.

I'm waiting for the BD of this scene.

How do you know she has tanlines?

Even Okinawans get a tan, user. It comes on top of their baseline delicious dark.

Just because Crunchyroll translated it wrong, doesnt mean that Hare is right

>Belly wind

I still don't understand what makes this pic so erotic.

One with a plotline that branches off from the MIND CONTROL HAMSTERS and goes with what the first few threads were about. Political intrigue and the beginnings of a civil war with these girls being used as pawns

>can't read it himself

Onsen episode with lots of Moka fanservice.

Harukaze was an actual ship. Harekaze did not exist. This is why it was obvious that she'll sink in the end. Not to mention, it's a post WW2 thing to write warship names with kana. Back in the good old days, it was (mainly) kanji. See 加賀 vs かが (DDH-184).

The 90's are calling. They want their trite and tired political intrigue and civil war plots back.

Tournament arc.

Onsen ep. Or umi da. But the latter would be a bit weird probably.

a) The official name of the ship is 晴風.
b) They wrote the names of the ships on the side with kana during WW2.
c) You're retarded.

a) yes, that's hare all right.
b) is the word 'mostly' too hard for you to comprehend?
c) nice ad hominem, faggot

>nice ad hominem, faggot
It's not an ad hominem.

Holy shit you're retarded beyond all belief.

Keep trying, user.

I can try but making you see exactly how fucking retarded you are is a daunting task and is probably not achievable by man.

>a, b and c) I've been told and exposed as a faggot yet I won't be able to hug myself to sleep tonight if I can't cram a last word
FTFY

S2 when?

Ganbatte, user. Ganbatte.

>Can't read jap, kanji and didn't bother to search difference between hare and haru

>This is why it was obvious that she'll sink in the end.
I don't get it. Why does it matter if the name is real or not? How does it affect whether it would sink in the show or not? Almost every ship in the IJN sank.

Funnily enough, if you squint hard enough, you can see this in the first episode.

>[_] はるかぜ
>[x] はれかぜ

It also says 晴風は永遠 on the same board ;_;

They try to make sure no one read it wrong

also, feels, Harekaze you really did well ;_;7

An oka da! episode then, where they get a shore leave after a long time and have a blast. They enjoy the smells and gentle shade of a wood trail far from the sea, the taste and diversity of food that hasn't been cooked for 30 people, sleeping in late and staying up late, wearing dry clothes all day, being able to walk for a full minute in the same direction, and most of all not being with the same 30 fucking people all day every day.

trash went down with the ship, right?

Why did they let the ship sink?

There's such a thing as "too ridiculous and stupid" and mind controlling hamsters were it. Though once you forgot about it, it was pretty rad.

>wearing dry clothes all day
You try doing that in Japan during summer. Especially in Kyoto.

Come to think of it, they never explained this shit, did they?

Also, stop posting the wrong version you colossal faggots.

Yes. People on these threads are just stupid.

Repost.
質問:彼女達の物語を再度描くことが出来るとしたらどんな物語を作りたいですか?
>What sort of story would you like to make if you get to write these girls' story again?
やっぱり日常回でしょうか。特に彼女達が海の上で生きていることを感じられるエピソードを作りたいです。じつは『はいふり』の世界では、流しの食べ物屋船が航海していまして、艦にいながら外食ができるんです。例えば流しの寿司屋とかもあって、「さっき釣ったばかりの新鮮なネタだよ!」といった感じで明乃たちが舌鼓を打つとか。あとコンビニ艦というのもあります。決まった航路をいくつかのコンビニ艦が順番に移動していて、その航路に立ち寄れば補給が行えるって感じです。
このように海の上にいても、陸地と同じような生活をできるのが本作の世界観なので、そういった部分と絡めたほのぼとした日常話をぜひ描いてみたいです。
>I think it has to be SoL after all. I especially want to create episodes which make you to feel that these girls are really living on the sea. Actually, in the Haifuri world, there're eatery boats sailing around so you can still eat out even while you're on a ship. For example, we can have Akeno and the gangs gulping down sushi made from freshly caught fishes on a sushi shop boat. On top of that, there're also convenience store ships sailing on decided routes in turn so you can resupply by visiting them.
>In such way, lives on the sea are essentially the same as lives on the ground in this world. I really want to write a heartwarming SoL including the above parts.

Yes please.

That sounds really dumb. I want it.

SoL is garbage

Better than the half-hearted excuse for a plot we got this season.

Cute.

Shit taste. Festival episode was one of the best parts of the show.

No, the fact that they can't get the mood right is what ruined everything.

If they wanted to do lighthearted stuff, they should have just stuck to making them do rescue missions, or just rip off GuP wholesale. If they wanted to do a proper plot whether be it mutiny or mind control plagues, then the overall mood should have been more serious.

very

I think it's her pure and irresistible smile, combined with her being the sexiest haifuri.

I think the fact that they used mind control hamsters of all things should tell you the plot shouldn't be taken seriously.

>kuro creaming herself to shiro's shiros

I bet Kuro would love to run her tongue along Shiro's soft, supple skin and suck on Shiro's nipples which are rock hard in the cold sea air.

Scheiße as an adjective is not capitalized. (you're welcome to continue spelling it with ss though)
Instead of "vernichted" you should say "versaut" or "ruiniert". Versaut sounds better in the context, but ruiniert is more faithful to the original meme.
Lastly, it's a Serie. "Sendung" means broadcast, which while technically is true for Haifuri, does not describe how you watched it.

This.
Pic related

>It takes a special kind of balls to go the mind-control hamsters route and doing it entirely straight..
That we can all agree, even if we disagree about the result.

No, not really.

Mind control hamsters was the dumbest fucking shit I have ever seen

This show had so much potential before the hamster thing.
That was the textbook definition of jumping the shark.
Also how the fuck can you have a massive cast of cute girls focus only on the bridge and in the bridge you only develop two characters?
I would have rather have watched the adventures of the cooking staff as they sailed through the sea, it would have been way more entertaining.
The only enjoyable episode after that was the festival one because it was cute.
This truly is GuP's Retarded half sister.[

It's a damn shame Moka never got the screen time she deserved, never found the other grills interesting enough to make a move into waifu territory

I see you don't own any mirrors then.

Well, the boat sank anyway in the end so it's all over.

>she never took the ears off
She's adorable.

The show isn't called "I'm a boat named harekaze and there's girls crawling all over me???"

It sank in the fucking port, you'd imagine that this boat oriented japan would be able to just surface it again easily but apparently no.

Rin had some development. The rest of the bridge crew didn't need development, they were already funny characters.

I wish to be the Harekaze.

>I'm a boat named harekaze and there's girls crawling all over me???

I still want to watch the kitchen crew's adventures though.

glad i wasn't the only one who noticed this gem.
It was so hilarious completely ruined the scene for me.

I want to ruin Mike's asshole.

That's what spicy curry does.

Please do not lewd the kanchou!

I want to fuck a captain