Kabaneri

is it only me who finds his voice weird like a voice that wanna sound dramatic but can't, or is the voice acting really bad?

No its not just you. One of the major complaints about this series is that the protagonist is too edgy. Part of the reason is that he is always overly dramatic in his speech

figured, it ruins the show for me, i just can't take him seriously

My favourite kabaneri meme

I like his voice, it sounds unusual.

I dropped this show after episode 5 because it wasn't engaging enough and failed to grasp me.

I like edgy and melodramatic shit like Code Geass but Kabaneri is just fucking dumb.

chode gayass is so inferior to Kabaneri is not even funny

>143467712
Not even worth a (You).

>kabaneri tomorrow
Oh shit. How bad? Place bets?

Mumei lives
If this happens I'm going to rage

Contrarian hipster detected, she is going to live and Ikoma too. S2 is all but confirmed.

I just keep hearing Ushio

I like his voice. Fits the character's age and still is pretty distinctive on top of that, in my opinion.

You easily missed out on the Train vs Kabane titan shit with main ost in the background. Possibly the best scene the show had to offer.

I'd say Biba being a tryhard villain ruins it for me, but I guess both complaints point to the show being overly dramatic.

I was enjoying this show for the first half. It was always stupid, but it was a fun kind of stupid. Now it just feels stupid.

I like his voice, it sounds really good during more personal scenes but yeah he yells a bit too much, I only liked it that one time he said bibas name.

I like his voice. It reminds me of a protagonist from a 70's mecha show.

He's even worse in Ushio no Tora. To the point where it's the biggest complaint of that series for me.
hatanaka has genuinely never been good in anything and I have no idea how he still gets cast for leads let alone side characters

>shitting on Ushio

His voice is best when he is suffering

I like it because he sounds like a random guy I could meet on the street, and not like anime protagonist number 234.

Hey I like different sounding voice actors as much as the next guy, but at least pick someone who is at least good.
I have no idea why studios shill out so much money for flashy voice actors to get there show notaced.
Wouldn't it be better to pick some fresh talent for cheap and use the money saved to pay a living wage for the animators?

Ikoma's VA is fresh talent

Yeah I mean really fresh, like pull in some collage student who wants some extra money, Iv seen better voice work from people outside the industry.
And you have to actually be talented to be considered fresh talent, which he is clearly not.

>fresh

He voiced the MC of Zexal. That was in what, 2012?

>Fits his age
He sounds like 40 year old with a chest infection