Other urls found in this thread:

bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm hyped for the anime.

>GameCube graphics
>shit fps
>shit OP
>no Lost Children

The people who aren't going to watch this because of CG are bandwagon newfags who never had to ride the boat.

I wish it was better, but I will be watching it. I sailed for 8 years, I can handle some cg.

I'm not especially hyped, but I'll make sure to watch it.

Which arcs is it gonna cover, again? Conviction is in there at the very least, right?

>I'm glad they're skipping lost children

>What, another anime being created for a manga that has a slow creation time?

>Isn't this the third time they would be creating this?

>Another pseudo masculine male who is too afraid to feel

wait no lost children ?
are you fucking serious?

when was it coming out again?

>Im hyped for garbage 3D animation, LIDEN and memedirector on board
kek....

Already confirmed.

>being hyped for anything
It's like you want to be disappointed.

Quick Black Swordsman into Conviction, skipping 99% of Lost Children.

I think most would share your opinion OP.
myself included

Maybe next time when the animation is better. I already read it anyway.

>another reddit post on Sup Forums

>I'm hyped for the Berserk anime

WTF? I hate cgi now

>the new video game looks better than the new anime

I'm awfully conflicted over this. On one hand, Lost Children is overrated as fuck. On the other hand, Jill is one of my favorite characters in the manga.

>I'm hyped for the Lost Children arc to finally be on TV

But I am hyped

source?

I'm hyped because I get to enjoy it with all of you guys and have fun together.

2nd episode introduces the holy iron chain knights.

>entirety of black swordsman+lost children crammed into one thirty minute fucking episode

The CG looks like shit, but so did the movies and I still enjoyed them. I'm moderately hype.

>The entirety of Berserk up till the boat crammed into 15 minutes

I want to get hyped, but the CG is fucking atrocious.

also no VA for Jill and Rosine, also Guts is not injured when he meets knights

I'm more hyped for the new Susumu Hirasawa song coming with the anime than the actual anime itself.

I'm ready to be disappointed.

It looks like shit so why would it be anything but shit?

why lads? Why can there be made 100 new shitty animes every year, terrible moe shit and harem trash gets full budget 2D adaptions

so why must berserk be cursed with shitty cgi? WHY?

>also Guts is not injured when he meets knights
That was one of my favorite parts of the fucking manga.

FUCK THEM.

Me too, wanna read manga with me?

>Guts completely covered in blood
>dead kids all around
>this won't be in
Yeah, I'm mad.

>also Guts is not injured when he meets knights
Well then fuck this, this is gonna be terrible.

It was the first time Guts fought humans since after the manga covered the Eclipse and he was in an extremely vulnerable state.

The contrast was amazing, it gave me mad appreciation for how strong he was. Their faces of terror were good too and all the blood.

The end speech with that little girl before he treks through the woods just oozing blood was awesome too.

I hope the game at least does it justice.

>Guts is not injured when he meets knights

Then how the fuck is he going to lose?

It doesn't make much sense for mangafags to be excited, since aparrently manga>anime each and every time

boat then takes up 20 episodes

Waaaaaaaaaaa nooo shit.

You are right OP. Im not hyped. I admit, reading Berserk was one of the best rides ever. But for me it all ended with the boat. Let it rest.

>hyped for 3D garbage just because it's based on one of the five manga you follow
Kill yourself.

>the most important chapter to Guts' character development
>AYYY LETS SKIP IT

I'm mad as fuck. I can understand wanting to side-step the whole child slaughter stuff for airing, but god damn so much happens in that arc for Guts.

There will be no Guts running through the fields after waking up.
There will be no Guts losing control and trying to take Casca by force.
We will not see the first appearance of the Beast of Rage.

These people are giving in to the shallow Blood & Guts image of Berserk.

How will you react if they cut out rapehorse?

So from what i've heard, people think they're skipping lost children based on that episode 2 is named "the holy chain knights" or something, but those knights are fucking everywhere in lost children???

So I'm assuming that the reason Berserk is never getting a "proper" adaption is because of the fact that it's hard to animate.

I have no idea how animating something like this would work, but considering the fact that Berserk has large scale battles with hundreds of cavalry infantry, swords swinging, horses running and very detailed monsters, it would probably take a high amount of time, skill and money to do the source material justice.

>We will never see this moment animated

His struggles to kill his first apostles were good too.

We know know how he got the behelit.

We won't see Guts' mind breaking from sorrow.

We won't see how he meets Puck.

>There will be no Guts losing control and trying to take Casca by force.

Completely different arc.

>implying it didn't end with lost children

The edge mostly ended with lost children.

I really want to get into berserk but heard the anime sucked and to go straight to the manga.

Where do i read the manga?

If i had to own a physical copy which volume should i get?

i want to believe, but isn't ep 3 straight up called "the tower of conviction?"

leads me to think ep 2 will be capture by HICK+rape horse night

It got a 2-cour 2D TV series, is that not "proper" just because it wasn't high-budget?

1997 anime is great

bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans

from chapter 1

volume 1

In my expert option do it in this order.

Anime dub > manga > movie dub > games > new anime, ideally wait for the dub

If you don't watch the anime dub first you're just hurting yourself, the OST and voice acting is ACE but since it cuts content you'll be mad if you read the manga first.

Read from the start, lurk more, no one is going to spoonfeed you.

You start at 1 and go up from there.

I'll just watch the opening then drop it. At least the Dinasty Warriors-like game seems somewhat enjoyable, we'll wait and see.

Hm, it just occured to me, if, hypothetically, Miura did a crowfounding campaing, could we finally get a decent adaptation? Since clearly no studio will ever make it justice.

That is a lot of replies.
lmgtfy.com/?q=read+berserk

>Where do i read the manga?
Lurk more.

This

And adapted less than a third of the manga, and cut a bunch of shit from what it did.

>no one is going to spoonfeed you
Too late.

How would crowdfunding help in that case? Or are you suggesting that Miura himself should set up is own animation studio with all that entails? I don't think you've thought this one through.

I WILL SEE IT EVEN IF IT'S BAD.
I WILL SUFFER AS GUTS SUFFERED

I watched the show first because I didn't want to read no fucking jap comic book but the show got me hooked and now I read these things like a filthy weeaboo.

>muh anime

fuck you people; i had my friend watch the movies with me last week, and that just cemented in my mind the fact that they're superior in every way. no weird cuts (did still have to explain gambino/donovan tho), better visuals (with the exception of some scenes in movie 1), and the movies don't reveal SHIT about how guts ends up. the anime just slaps you in the fucking face with "GRIFFITH IS THE BAD GUY HE WILL DO A BAD THING", which really just ruins the whole arc

MANGA>MOVIES>ANIME

>no one is going to spoonfeed you.

>Being hyped for that shitty CG shit show
>Especially when the manga is already returning and I could just re-read the anime for a better experience
I mean I'll give it a chance to be good. I'm hoping it's going to be good. I honestly want to eat my words, but it doesn't look good at all.

>no one is going to spoonfeed you.
Sup Forums is dead nigga

>re-read the anime

>All this spoonfeeding
Wew, Berserk is officially the most cancerous anime of this summer

>too afraid to feel

hey reddit

What's going on here?

I heard the voices in the manga sucked.

>Great atmosphere
>better art
>GOD TIER ost
>perfect streamlined telling of the golden age arc
>no shitty cgi

I meant get enough funding for a high-budget adaptation, from an actual studio. Obviously Miura should never set up his own studio, that would be catastrophic.

>inb4 anons arguing over which studio should make it and start shitposting

Who am I kidding, none can escape the shitposting, or the hideous berserk adaptations.

Everything leading up to this page was so good.

To cut it in adaption is fucking retarded.

The 1997 anime is better than the manga desu

>the anime just slaps you in the fucking face with "GRIFFITH IS THE BAD GUY HE WILL DO A BAD THING", which really just ruins the whole arc

But you just said that no studio will ever make it justice.

>not spoonfeeding people Berserk so they will suffer as you did
Well, they won't get to experience the boat ride anymore, but still.

People fell for a cropped doujin panel as a leak while waiting for the latest chapter, now it's an ebin maymay.

Only because people that spoonfeed killed it and welcomed cancer.

Protip: Nice people aren't cancer but enablers most certainly are.

Nigger did you even watch the anime? It's literally objectively better than the movies in every way but animation. It shows a significant amount more.

>less than a third
It was up to date at the time. You can't do a full adaptation of a series that isn't finished.
>cut a bunch of shit
That's kind of normal, though. Your idea of proper seems to be a 100% faithful adaptation with high-quality everything, and the reason it didn't get that is just because that's kind of a high bar to set.

Hush user. Hush my dear.
I'm going to kill myself for my shitty posts that I never fucking proof read

>Isidro x Schierke
Not anymore.
Go enjoy your cucking from the wolfman you flat chested whore.
The monkey's gonna be tasting fish from now on.

I get so angry looking at that smug fucking bird face

More like Berserk threads are dead.

Fair point. Should've been more specific, my bad.

Should be something like:

No studio -without having a good investor who actually cares about giving it a high budget and accomplishing a high level of polish, instead of the actual let's cut corners and mass produce steaming pile of mediocre adaptations just for the sake of saving budget and get fast revenue- will ever make it justice.

Or something along those lines.

it looks fucking terrible
even worse than the old anime

miura doesn't always know how to tell his own story; remember chapter 80?

My bad, I went back to look. I was thinking of the scene where Casca spills hotsoup, Guts rips off her shirt to save and gets lost and goes in for the kiss only to have her freak out and him get brought back to reality.