We wuz kangs image thread

Post all your WE WUZ KANGS images here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxITr0-HfR0
youtu.be/ILQXW2Ob1PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some nog left herself logged in on a tablet at a best buy, based user wrote this

Will be dumping to fill folder.
1/13

2/13

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

3/13

4/13

If you put a wh*Te dog in Egypt, he would simply die from skin cancer. wh*Te dogs are native of caves, not Egypt.

5/13

6/13

7/13

All you European muthafuckas was hiding caves, all afraid of the sun and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=rxITr0-HfR0

8/13

woah big if true

9/13

I've literally fucked that chick.

10/13

11/13

What's her name?

that ones pretty good

>Trying to hang superman

Black KAngz esotericism is the lulziest one. I'm sure this shit is distributed through Prince Hall lodges and Nation of Islam

12/13

Powerful.

13/13

And I'm out lads.

wtf

First panel unironically makes some sense, if the world found out what Jews were doing then WW3 would kick off ASAP, that's where I thought this was going, then it went full WE WUZ JEWELS

These fucking kangz man

Me too

>Egypt
>Black

Well OBVIOUSLY the noose is Kryptonite.

eygpt was semetic, but they sure as fuck werent niggers.

>your mind has been completely shackled

youtu.be/ILQXW2Ob1PU

Which one of you guys are doing this?

Bill in Accounting.

Melanosomes cover the nucleus of a cell with a dark UV-absorbing pigment to prevent the incoming electromagnetic radiation from hitting your DNA and possibly causing mutation shifts in nucleotides. The more melanin and darker the pigment, the more protection your genes have.

White people don't have a lot of melanin to protect their genes, black people do. Over time this will result in increased risk of mutations for white people genes relative to blacks people genes.

Given enough time, black people will be much more racially pure and may eventually rise up and become kings again.

Problem?

White people are fine as long as they stick to northern European-like climates.

this nazi is right you know

Devon Ramsey

Its Engle now, must have tied the knot.
linkedin com/in/devon-engle-8b6376111

And yet, still to this very day, there are tribes in Africa that haven't invented a decent house, are not using a wheel, still wearing reeds and grasss, and can't find drinking water without a monkey to show them....yup. you're racially pure!

Melanin does protect skin, I'll grant you that. But not DNA. Show me one scientific study that produced results stating that electromagnetic radiation as a result from the sun changes DNA into undesirable mutations. Just one.

Something to consider: just because a person is white, doesn't mean that they will inherently become radiated. In fact, diet, the amount of sun exposure, and other healing efforts can be used to combat the sun's effects. You might want to search out the rates of skin cancer and DNA mutations among the races...you will be shocked by what you find.

cringe