AMA

>be me
>Morroccan Arabian in The Netherlands
inb4: hurrrr muslim so Im better than you
>You're probably not: 137 IQ, genetically, and med student
Ask me anything.There is no such thing as a cucked Arab.

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2017/09/30/A-perfume-on-sale-in-Egypt-called-Relax-can-kill-in-three-days-.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's happening in the Maghreb

>Morroccan
>137 IQ

When the day of the rope comes how do you wish to die?

Go back to r.e.d.d.it you inbred faggot

Are you fasting for karbula brother?

leave you shitskin

>med student
Whooptie doo you're a Mediterranean who's a student.

>genetically
What did he mean by this?

Look up the history. Berbers literally attack us in our backs ant chance they get.
When Arabs conquered Morooco, they went to conquer Italy. When they were half way the Berbers attacked the Arab cities so the army had to go back to Morrocco.
mfw Berbers are the reason Romans and Italians arent Muslim too.
mfw Berbers saved Euope!!!
Berbers are Barbarians, the Romans gave them that name: fucking ironic LMAO

take your digitus medius manus and shove it up your musculus sphincter ani externus

Its genetically my dude.
Both me and my siblings are ultra smart: just normal smart in university.

Do the Netherland women want to go out with you? How old are you?

On my feet, unlike the average white cuck in the USA who would kill himself to prevent being called a racist.

sure you are shitskin
let me guess you got in the university to fill a diversity quota?

Yes, a lot of inbreeding was going on. My own uncle asked me to marry his daughter but I told him that would be inbreeding and he immediately stopped asking. So no inbreeding.

>There is no such thing as a cucked Arab.
*posts dead Wahhabi pics*
Thanks for the حشيش habibi, our gumbint can't do shit with boatloads of the stuff coming to our shores, feels good, mane.

No.

no Morocan calls himself an "arab" we are Berbers fuck off

>137 IQ
>probably self tested with online tests
>not realising IQ is measured by deviations

top fucking kek OP

I cucked an Arab stole his women and she has my babies now

Be sure to duck my dick. I could pull a white girl any time I want, does that make you mad?

What type of recessive genetic disorder do you have? How do you plan on getting by without medical care once you've turned the West into a failed state shithole like everywhere else you and your kind reside?

Hoe komt het dat marokaanse kinderen van plus minus 11 a 12 jaar altijd de kutkinderen van de klas zijn? Ik werk zelf als sport instructeur bij veel schoolkampen e.d. en bij elke school zijn het de marokaantjes die vernielingen aanrichten en shit stelen. Blanke kinders doen wel stoer enzo maar het zijn altijd de marokanen die verdergaan dan gewoon puberaal gedrag. Is hier een culturele verklaring voor volgens jou en wat is de beste manier om deze kinderen in de hand te houden?

Yes, so? Your point is that its no big deal im a statistical abnormality? Everyone knows this. What is your point, low IQ scum?

go home, smelly saracen

>137 IQ
Not going to believe you without any proof, Ahmed. Why are you busy ruining the Netherlands instead of helping your own people out in Morocco?

no you couldn't lmfao lying mudskin

Why are you in the Netherlands?

Do you see any future for the Maghreb? It's in deep shit right now, with overpopulation resulting in unemployment and failed revolutions.

It means that everyone in my family has university degrees. No one in my family has a low IQ. We have 2 cases of schizofrenia though. But point is genetically we have very high IQs.

Not him, but go ahead give me an example of how he as individual could help.

he's really not a med student, be nice to him. he's "special"

Come back when you solve your crime problem.

>137 IQ
Wow, you must be the Einstein of the Arab race.

apparently he's smart

So, it's in his country best interests that he receives the best education possible.

>Do the Netherland women want to go out with you?
I could pull blond girls if I wanted but I ..... this is personal
I am afraid the woman will file sexual assault. I only work with PhD women who like me and give me the sign but I refuse and after a few days they stop giving me the sign. Im just trying to be professional.

But seriously: if I wanted I could take a blond Phd girl to the toilet of her university and fuck her without condom. Only reason I didnt was rape laws.

>""""Super smart"""""
>Can't into basic English

>genetically, and med student

>137 IQ

tief op kankermarokkaan
ga wat maken van die zandbak van je

KYS, no further comment.

Yeah, definitely not, Abdullah.

> 137 IQ
> cant even english

nice fantasies shitskin

They think im gay very often. I hate it, I cant show my masculinity. I want to.

nigger-san I know exactly what your talking about. Please pay me respect. Im down with pol. Is that not worth something? Do you want me to join the jews just like the smart white people? Let me be your friend.

What do you think about Jews?

go fuck a goat ahmed

I will rape you in your butt for posting this: English is my nr. 1 course in high school! KYS jealous homo.

Why do Arabs dress and act so homo erotically? It's like your entire race is a closeted homosexual who vents his inner angst by ascribing to a weird and totalitarian belief system that calls for the death of all regular people.

aren't you all gay though? your type created a religion where you bend over five times a day in a room full of men and hold each other hands and kiss all the time. no wonder you attract all the White nutjobs.

>bragging on internet about things you can't prove
You forgot to mention you have 11 inch dick and you are also very rich :^)

Lmao not only are you linguistically retarded but you also have an insanely high temperament. I can't wait until you're no longer propped up by diversity quotas/thot sympathy.

Wil je mijn beste antwoord? 95% van de Marokkanen in Nederland zijn Berbers. berbers zijn wat de Romeinen ze noemden: Barbaren. Ze hebben de IQ en de cultuur niet om te voldoen aan uw superieure cultuur.

>genetically.

You don't represent most of your people.
I was born with brain damage severe enough to get bux for life.
I speak 5 languages, my IQ has been measured to be 119.
Most of your people are retards compared to me, and I'm below average among whites.

Berber or arab?

guys this is too much for me. I will answer all questions but it will take me 10 mins.

I am glorious ancient Sahrawi Arab. Poreblood. Gas the berbers!!!! When we were fighting the Romans they attacked our cities in the back!

Day of the rope Ahmad, can't wait to hear you scream out in rage

Absolutely tribalist.

>the leaf
Always

We saved Evropa and will save it again. Despite claiming to be smart your Arab brain does not seem to comprehend what being an Amazigh encompasses. We are winning and you will eventually assimilate, just like the rest did. Tamazgha d tfriqt tugaft d tamurth nagh.
What happens in North Africa is arabs doing the same muslim shit they have been doing for 1400 years.
And by the way, the name Berber is a source of pride, it is something we share with Rome's other enemy, the Germanics.

>my view of the Morroccain future
Morocco sucks American/jew dick
Therefore when we genocide the Berbers the USA will invoke its selective morality and let us do it.
Then again they did kill Ghadaffi. So what do I know?

I thought you were ultra smart and high IQ, you should be able to solve this problem easily. Killing yourself would be a good start.

Not going to believe you without any proof, Ahmed. Why are you busy ruining the Netherlands instead of helping your own people out in Morocco?
I was born here and I love this country? Is that too hard to believe. Im an exception though, most Moroccains have double passports, not me.

You may have been born in the Netherlands but you're not Dutch. Go home and take your angry, crude homicidal insanity with you

>genocide the Berbers
Said every colonizer before you. I have news for you Mohammed, not happening.

She was rubbing my arm. My normal PUA rountine was to make a comment about her weight to let her think she was fat. Then say: I bet youre skinny enough that I can lift you. She desperately wants to prove shes skinny by this point. I life her with ease and put her down against my body, shes hot by now and I tell her to go to the bathroom with me on a demanding tone. They always go, user, they always go.

I only didnt fuck a PhD 10/10 girl because I was afraid she would cry rape and Id be fucked for life.

Its not our problem when you are the victim. Arabs are not Berbers. 95% of Moroccains in NL are Berbers.

My entire family is this smart, but yes, avergae IQ in muslim countries is 90.

>ga wat maken van die zandbak van je
Dat wil ik ook. Wees niet zo negatief tegn mij. Wees negatief tegen de slechte Marokkanen. Heb je geen compassie voor mij?

wewlad!!!!!!!
You counter my claim with a legit Arab omn white rape picture?
*My cuck level transponder just exploded*

Kut marrokaan , annulleer jezelf geiten neuker
Translation:Very nice to meet you, good thread, have a bump

context?

>IQ 137
>goes to pol
Internet iq test arent real friendo

Arabs always thought of jews to their brothers before you stabbed us in the back with Israel.
We were bro's! Then Rothschild came in and decided to create Jewish state. Now to save Arab honour we must fight you even though we dont really want to.

All seriousness like I'm not trolling you but you do realize how serious this issue is for your people right? Genetical corruption that's gone on for 1,400 years is a catastrophe. Why does nobody in your religion speak out against it? Let alone talk about it?

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2017/09/30/A-perfume-on-sale-in-Egypt-called-Relax-can-kill-in-three-days-.html

>arab innovation

I dress very fine. Because of this people think im gay.
I have a very loud bass, almost nigger, voice thats very commanding. When I yell at a fighting group of men for example they stop fighting immediately. I then tell them im a doctor and they accept my authority.

>statistical anomaly
Im sorry for you user, you could have been a great man. I also speak 3 languages fluently and 5 in total. We are friends, Im mostly white. Stop giving me so much shit.

I bet you're one of those half Dutch Moroccans trying really hard to find something you can belong to

hahahah
Arab master Race.
>137 IQ
>not a mongrel
Cant you tell?

ghe ghe, STFU larper. QUICK! Theres a black widow on your desk!!! hahahahha

tes surtout une salope de traitre,

>the name Berber is a source of pride
w-were are p-proud to be forever know as b-barbarians
>I-its a source of....p-pride
Hahaha How does it feel to be forever known as barbarians? UltimaKEKS3000!

Israel was a kingdom before Arab was a thing.

Can you please go back to Morrocco after you finish med school?
I'm sure that your skills are in high demand there and the ladies will be impressed by your European education.
Then you can be a great Muslim without feeling the need to spontaneously explode in crowded places.

>men must control women
>this is bad
Nigger-san? Please?

137 is not that high

how much can you bench press?

>Im an exception though, most Moroccains have double passports, not me.

So mommy got fucked by a Moroccan who didn't stick around?

how many jundis suck you off before you rape your goat sister?

>137 is not that high

Would dare to bet it's significantly higher than yours.

As earlier mentioned, it was a terminology used by Romans to describe outsiders to the Roman empire who posed an actual threat, i.e. Amazighs and Germanics, ergo we are proud of it, but as you didn't seem to understand it the first, I doubt your ar*b neurons would seize the concept afterwards, therefore sir tqawed.

If you say theres a difference between Arabs and Berbers in Morocco they call you racist. This is what i meand with Morocco sucks USA dick. 50 years ago we would have genocided them.

Do you dislike Westerners like me who have no problem with Arabs and Muslims.

nee hij wil je slechtste antwoord... en jullie zijn allemaal berbers. al die lui die pretenderen arabisch (en beter) te zijn hebben ook berberbloed.

>When I yell at a fighting group of men for example they stop fighting immediately. I then tell them im a doctor and they accept my authority.

>Stop fighting! I'm a doctor!

topkek good story

tevens:
>de IQ
het is me al weer duidelijk.

>you're one of those half Dutch Moroccans trying really hard to find something you can belong to
PURE BLOOD SAHRAWI, ALMOST< CANCEL PROBABLY INBRED
But will never inbreed in the future. So KYS. Not really. Just adjust your retarded thinking process.