Overlord Anime & Manga

Will So-Bin waifu ever resurface? Her body IS missing after all!

He really likes her eh.

Eh we doing waifu's this thread? Alright, anything Overlord is good.

We got Editor self-inserting Albedo.
Maruyama is trying to push his loli's forward.
So-Bin is pushing his waifu.
>ib4 moar self inserts

Considering the fact that he keeps drawing her even after she died and is no longer in the story, yes.

So Bin should do some Entoma

he has

She just wants to nibble on you, thats all.

Y¨all but OP has good taste so far.

So Bin should do some lewd Entoma

So, beside Clem, who might be the next So-Bin waifu?

Say what user? Our precious little bug? Do you want to go on a trip to happy farm?
Ya need to check the nametags mate.

I have some lewd. But last time it didnt go too well posting it...Or should rather say the last 2~3 times I posted em. no not even the panty shot was allowed. sadly. Ill stick to cute.

On the manga subject though, what is the future of Orb of Death and Hamsuke?
In the LN it's just noted that it's not forgotten, and so far Maruyama always had a plan for such things..

Cute entoma best entoma.

sorry i'm late, i'm still working on it pretty hard to color beholder mage girl since there's no original color

Well:
1: You can always go with the MGE dark-purple color scheme.
2: You can go with the general choice that she would be light blue themed. Ice to be precise, like Cocytus(Or Elsa).

well i was originally aiming for crystal-ice skin, kinda like cocytus. like pic related

Anyone got the ainz buffing up webm?

That Orb is a reminder that NW items are more dangerous than Ainz thinks since they can do things YGG items couldn't, maybe its still absorving energy from the DK and will turn into a super dangerous level monster (40 - 50) and escape or do something very brash.

Which one? Legit one, the overlord thread one or just general neet one?
Yeah there was a discussion between MGE one and pretty much everybody went along the ice theme.
Just make sure it doesn't end up as picture provided hehe.

Or it could all be part of Ainz-sama's master plan so it provides Hamsuke with both a friend and a valuable item that will boost the runes it has!

overlord thread one

>trolls evolve by adapting to the area they live in really fast
>arena champion impregnates Hamsuke
>the fetus absorbs negative energy from the orb
>give birth to new race of intelligent trolls whose snake tail(with its own brain and a jewel on the head) can use runes and necromancy

I dont think Go-Gin is into beastiality considering how he feels about fucking humans

So-bin is faithful.

Humans are small and weak. Hamsuke is
a giant hugpillow.

Overlord volume 4 sold 34,405 from June 20-26. Is this a good number for the magazine where it's published or there is a chance that we won't see all the LN volumes adapted?

I kind of like (at least for the eyestalks) but light blue might not look good against flesh tones. So the overall Elsa color scheme might be best.

Am I the only one who is a little bothered about the shit shalltear gets after fucking up? She is not only ostracized by the other guardians, but she beats herself up over it. I know she made a mistake, but I don't like to see her in that state. Maybe it is just my bias because she is my favorite character, but it bothers me nonetheless.

>Am I the only one who
Stop posting.

Then you shouldn't read vol. 11, Aura bullying Shalltear is a guarantee.

I hate to break it to you, but that phrase is used on Sup Forums quite often in various different forms.

Would you rather he say "is anyone else" or "I'm"?
Ainz seems to understand you, since he thinks it's his fault instead of hers

>tfw volume 11 translations not coming soon because sky is human and doesn't exist just to translate overlord

>fortunately Nigel is not human

>sky
Nigel is our savior not Sky.

How is this relevant?

I'd rather him lurk more.

They can't translate a volume that hasn't even been released. If it goes like volume 10, we'll start getting daily fanfics after a couple of days after it release.

Would it be better if Shalltear was the one bullying Aura?

So who is Evileye's patron? Maruyama because he's a loli?

Accident, was thinking the blog name for some reason.
>Shalltear's hair
Muh bone

Maruyama is a loli?

Buddy, all memes aside, I lurked for four years before my first post. I am pretty sure that after posting here hundreds of times since then, I am in a pretty good position to post.

Yes. The perfect loli of your desires.

Fresh from pixiv. Shit im just about up to 60 pics now.

This will still always be the best one though

Close second

So who's Surshana's first follower?

>All this bug posting

I am glad to see other men of culture.

ZZ?

Definitely not.

The founder of Zuranon.

Everyone finally agreed that Entoma is the best meido

>You were meant to fill the void, not widen it

Entoma would destroy EE 1v1 even with her asspull magic

Inb4 Entoma equips a Hazmat suit

Doesn't Vermin Bane also corrode her body and renders her summons useless, so a mask wouldn't really be of any use whatsoever.

Who's gonna visit the Agrande Republic on a "diplomatic" mission?

Can we expect Shalltear and Aura having new outfits?

I wouldnt be surprised since that seems to be vogue in nazarick right now

Hamsuke x Death Knight /NTR Go Gin douins when?

please stop

no bullying allowed

>I am in a pretty good position to post
WAT

>21 posters
>mostly bug waifu talk
>thread is dying

this is why we need to calm down on the Overlord threads until new content is out.

Everything needs to calm down.

It's only 2 days of sales, should reach 60K next week.
LN to manga adaptions don't usually sell much, but I think overlord is the magazine's best seller, it's also getting the magazine cover next issue.

>mostly bug waifu talk

I actually wanted to chip in with Yuri pics, but, that would be too predicable.

Well in 2 hours time we probably have "Fuck Off" and "Go kill yourself" posts coming in.

Clementine's VA did one of the best jobs I've ever heard.

Shame she's really not that great in any of the other shows she does, but god damn was she fucking fantastic in Overlord.

>this post

>this
>post

you don't like Aoi Yuki or something?

>Aoi Yuuki is "really not that great in any of the other shows she does"

uh

Did Shalltear's breast complex start after she heard of the boob groping incident or was that part of Peros settings? Did Albedo really go telling everyone around that he groped her boob's? Wouldn't that make everyone believe Ainz is a pervert?

I like Clem. I'm sure she's a wonderful girl who would go about expressing affection in her own odd way.

>Wouldn't that make everyone believe Ainz is a pervert?
No. Because Ainz is their God and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Others will most likely and jealous and consider it a form of reward for Albedo.

Nice improvement. Are you still homeless and 10k in debt?

Wait, that is Homless10kindetAnon?

How would you improve the lives of the homunculus maids?

she wasn't good in yuruyuri, valvrave, build fighters, or seraph so yeah, she's not really that great outside of her clementine performance.

Have them wear fetish gear and have Ainz spank them whenever they do well.

Wait, I've a bit out of the loop. Would you please inform me where this Homless10kindetAnon came from?

Im not him and that isnt his work, google marauder
a namefag who posted in the threads, hasnt been seen for a while.

Oh thanks. A couple of threads back an user asked me if I was homeless and in debt. I was a bit confused what he actually meant.

Question.
I just saw that the translated Chapters on Skythewood are back Online. Is that a Bug? or did i miss something?

They were never taken down, just moved to the bottom to deceive idiots and Yen Press (redundant, I know).

>back Online
Did they ever get taken off? I've been rereading the chapters on skythewood for months.

It's the fake one.
I'm currently browsing the site they haven't posted v10 there. Faggot

Fucking retard, v10 has already been translated elsewhere.

I fucking know you bloody idiot.

So what the fuck are you bitching about, shit for brains?

Don't argue in front of Papa Bones!

Ok, long story short. He got married, paid for a house, then divorce came along he became homeless and 10k in debt.

Dunno where he lives, he went mia for mths.

Quiet down youre making too much noise

Wow! This just strengthened my resolve even further to stay the hell away from marriage.

Not all end up shitty. Some work out. Some end up worse.

Luck of the draw. And stop thinking with ones dick too much.

>Not all end up shitty. Some work out. Some end up worse.
I know that. I'm very familiar with all the diversity in almost every matter around the world. It's just that marraige is a huge responsibility user, just like parenthood. So people should be very careful with these things.