Southwest English independence

>95% + white
>60% Christian
>Conservative
> Rich history/ culture

Any south west anons think this would be a good idea? It could be possible if Labour got into power. For example everyone I talk to around here give me the "I'm going leave the country if Corbyn wins" line when ever I bring up politics.
So it's not to far a stretch.

Would you support independence?

Cornish inbred 6 toes web fingers /hands is norm ! Fat .. You need the rapefuggees we throwing at you .. an we can detonate a land bomb an sink u ..lol

Comfy Wessex.

I'm not sure what the nations name would be maybe name it after the plantagenets seeing as that was the last time it was united as a unit.

Ilfra fag reporting in. Shit idea. Our town thrives on tourism.

>white people
>culture
you are thieves of every REAL culture you've come across and have nothing to show for yourself

All for it. The whiteness of Cornwall is a joy to behold.

Checked, also same here in bath it's like 96% white though during the summer it's like 50% Chinese tourists.

Form a Brythonic Union between Wales and Cornwall.

what the fuck is the other 40% then? cornish shamanism?

Atheism.

Bumping, we should meme this into an actual thing

I live in Gloucestershire, great countryside. Don't go to Swindon or Gloucester though - those cities are horribly full of immigrants.

Yeah Gloucestershire is the black sheep of the south west but at least it's mainly the mentioned cities that are tainted.

ooga booga, nignog. tell me about traditional black (african) culture, or even better, traditional native american culture.

this

Sounds ripe for subversion

No it's only Gloucester, the rest of the county is fine.

Living in Gloucestershire here, and I thoroughly believe the best way is to move the capital city, nuke London, Birmingham, Rodderham, Essex, and Manchester (maybe Liverpool too to be safe)
England isn't completely lost, and Wales and Scotland aren't doing nearly as bad. Northern Ireland is still stuck in the "catholic vs protestant" conflict they've been in since the 1500s, we have less drastic options before considering Cornexit

>stealing the name of the Rhodesian capital
fucking anglos

Well that would of course be the better solution but mine requires less WMDs

Shit just remembered, being in Gloucestershire and having GCHQ as a part of a south west independence move would give the county a good negotiating power.

>Jew wants to divide the country

Fuck off

Hampshire reporting in, why you leaving us out?

Thats because Hampsire is classed as South East

t. Paki

Fuck off Mair.

Well it's a completely arbitrary border. Hampshire has always been more SW than SE - Hampshire was the home county and capital of Wessex.

Hampshire is southeast however it does feel like a south western county. Though saying that Portsmouth and Basingstoke are pretty muzzie.