Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V

Are you ready to go to the Fusion Dimension?

>N-no thanks

Only if Shun is going too.

Meanwhile, a Dimension away, Mieru is crying and doesn't know why.

They're just friends guys.

there is no xyz ambulance to save you imoutoman

>filename
Sauce

frieeends

I'll make you regret challenging me.

>he managed to pull of a trips?!

N-no matter ILL TAKE YOU ON!

Duelists locked in battle!

Kicking against the the earth and dancing in the air alongside their monsters!

Since Arc-V is ending soon, How about we see how close are the Yus and Ruris? Lets see:

Yugo: Likes Rin
Rin: We don't almost anything about her so i will say she sees Yugo as a friend.

Yuri: Doesn't care about Serena.
Serena: Doesn't care about Yuri.

Yuto: Theres nothinh implying he likes Ruri so i will say he only sees Ruri as a friend.
Ruri: Same as Rin, we don't know nothing about her. So just a friend.

Yuzu: Obviously likes Yuya
Yuya: Hasn't blush or anything so i will say he likes her a lot....as a friend.

The thirst is real

>We're going to get Grace and Mieru fighting over Yuya in the stands while Yuya/Yuzu have their great graduation entame duel

I want the series to keep going, but I can't deny my desire for this scene.

Every thread until he returns. Four days!

They storm through the field! This is the Newest and Greatest Evolution of Dueling!

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

ACTIOOONNN

Well, dennisfag! Soon you will see your character making a return! My only question is, will he returns with new Entermage monsters? Or he will end using really ANTIQUE monsters?

The question is WILL WE GET MOAR TRAINS

DUEL!

I just want him to throw the antique gears away and go back to being ENTAME like yuya

I want him to show off some sort of new antique gear pendulum based on what Reiji gave him

never forget

What if he doesn't?

Better question: What is his relation with Anna?

Looks like he will be using Entermages based on the scan, but I wouldn't mind Antique Gears either. They're cute and I love them too, just like everything else Dennis-related. I'll get geared up in any case.

I know Ono said the last duel would be an Entame Duel but i doubt it will be between Yuya and Yuzu. Right now Yuya is too OP while Yuzu is Tsukikage Tier. It would feel too forced. I expect the last Entame Duel to be Yuya Vs Yusho.

What a lightweight. I banged a girl who talked like this chick.

Looking at how things are going for him you could say his duel record... is a trainwreck.

>not using smug Dennis

he shills her strong cards

Oh...kay?

I don't expect any ship to happen in the end, not after pic related happened. Don't forget who is the head of Arc v

he gunna die nig

But we already saw a ship in 103. Ships are certainly happening.

Well considering he doesn't drop rocket turn 1 I would assume a reference, BUT the last name, the level of fuckable they are, and personality say otherwise...

>granny voice

why doe?

He actually did blush in 99 though.

>Implying blushing matters

Kingu loved Carly and he didn't shed a blush.

No he didn't, and i saw that scene like 10 times

Almost every thread until Dennisfag is carded.

In just one week, I'm coming to fusion to kick your ass.

het doesn't sell like homo does.
Look at DSoD, that was the peak of how gay YGO could get and everybody loved it.

You must be blind

DSOD was also insanely pushed towards that. You can market anything if you push it towards its intended market hard enough.

So is the next YGO series going to be full on fujobait to capitalize on that and compete with the other card game animes?

Will the characters from past series, including ARC-V, get some of that treatment as well like some merchandise towards that market?

Thats just the generic anime blush that happens when someone is crying. I meant a real romantic blush

I doubt it, remember this is an anniversary series.

So at the end of the manga, Yuma has no xyz monsters again. That's kinda sucky. Astral defeated Yuma who he let use Utopia for the duel and really did go back to the Astral World and Yuma's parents were never heard from again. They didn't even do the thing GX and 5D's did where they show the characters their alternate animeverse selves. Zexal's manga was pretty lazy, almost as lazy as 5D's.

The weirdest thing is that DM got special manga chapters for the movie, GX got special manga chapters for the hero structure deck and 5D's got special manga chapters for Red Demon/Stardust shilling but Zexal gets nothing. No structure deck, no special manga chapters. It's amazing.

That'd be cool. Plus it'd mean they could settle the score.

plenty of tears tho

the seventh series is the last one right?

Well next series is Yu-Gi-Oh, Stone Ocean, starring Yuna Fudo, who has no OP abilities but is really clever and gud at card games

inb4 yarnimals and Wirerriors

and is going to be best one :E

So the main villain will be a faggot obsessed with the Yusei cosplayer?

GUYS

WHAT

THE FUCK

IS SPYRAL

?

We don't know yet. Only that it's TCG exclusive and is about monsters based on secret agents.

>yfw they assemble a team to take to fight Academia
>yfw they bring Shinji
>yfw Shinji dies the fuck out

Will the main boss monster be James Bond or Snake.

neat

We've had some clever references in the TCG, like I thought the way they seemlessly merged Star Wars and Wizard of Oz into Kozmo was genius. Even Burning Abyss was packed with literary references. Hopefully this new bunch get similar treatment.

Tsukikage is the coolest character in this show. I wish he had been sucked to XYZ along with Sawatari and Gon.

With the amount of death flags he and Sora set up in Synchro it's probably safer that they are sitting out for a while.

truth bruv

no I wont allow it. they are forever safe from carding and death

Agreed.

At his first appearance I never imagined I'd grow to love such a seemingly generic character design so much.

But all throughout Synchro, Tsukikage was nothing less than great.

His sacrifice is even more inevitable than Shun's, but that only makes him more based in his own right.

Reminder that The Dark Illusion is coming with TCG exclusive Magician.

I want Tsukikage to get with Mieru by the end

just got flashbacks of that one type-90 h manga

Same goes for Kurosaki. Who would've thought that the robed jackass scanning a building, then caught murdering LDS members, would go on to be one of Arc V's MVP's?

>Reminder that all (both) left handed duelist are bro tier

It'll be shit won't it

I don't particularly like him, but I will admit that he is incredibly amusing.

>his duel disk makes a shuriken
holy shit I never saw that before

Dark Alternative Magician when?

only 45? he needs more ruri. stat

Hmm, y'know, regarding Shun's development mid-Synchro, I'm wondering if general consensus approached it the wrong way.

Like, we all assumed it was shun's concern for Reira acting as foreshadowing from 53 to 82.

But, based on this image of him giving Yuya a slight smile in 78, after the Dennis duel but before the Crow duel.

I'm wondering if the whole "I HAVE NO COMRADES" tirade was actually him trying to convince himself of it rather than a blanket declaration due to his paranoia.

It certainly feels like it matches up with his characterization in 63 and 90 better if it was.

I like the sounds of Shambala

reminds me of that one old guy from 5ds

Kek, I remember when Yuto punched Shun in the gut I thought he was going to be a total bitch, but then he swiftly became the most hardcore character on the show
That duel with Sora redeemed the SHIT out of him

I remember when the magazine scans advertised shun with his sunglasses and scarf covering his mouth and I just assumed him to be an evil nobody that would get his shit wrecked early on and never have any relevance again.

Christ, how wrong I was. Thank god.

I thought that too. He has a soft spot for kids, since they used to look up to him before the war. Same applies to Kaito; they're both just trying to shield their loss.

So, I'm barely into ARC V and I gotta ask: does action dueling ever take a back seat, or am I stuck watching characters break away from a duel to run toward an effect card so story progresses positively? I'm liking it so far, but animation corner cutting is just painful and I just want to watch HIGH STAKES TRADING CARD GAMES.

Which Arcetypes will get support after the series ends either through the manga or "legacy" support?

No protagonist will ever be cuter than Yuya.

if you dont pick up your action cards you're in for a bad time

FUCKING SERGEEEEEEEEEEEEEI!

Action cards are pretty much constant, they're largely the series's stand-in for situational bad cards.

Grandiose action duels take a backseat though and largely the animation is rarely good and gets really notably bad for awhile during the second arc (54-99) when most of the animation staff was away doing the new movie.

Arc V has been a lesson in not judging a book by its cover.
>Gayest looking MC ever, turns out to be the edgiest and the straightest
>Best friend character is fat elvis, turns out to be a total bro
>Sawatari appears to be generic jobber rival, is actually fucking hilarious
>Yuzu seems like a touchy bitch, is instead both a competent female lead and also a sweetie
>To this date only Eita is the only worthless, forgettable character, everyone is useful and memorable one way or another
>The entire show starts out looking like a boring rivalry between two schools, instead turns into interdimensional warfare
No matter how many things Arc V has done wrong, there's no doubt out of all Yugioh series, it's done the most things right.

I just noticed that Yuzu doesn't wear her uniform. Yuya at least wears it like a cape.

Remember that rumor that Yuya was wearing Yuzu's jacket?

MOARR antimeta tcg support :B

You're going to get roasted by the haters for that comment, but before they do I'll just say that I wholeheartedly agree.