Shonen

You are a 12 year old boy living in Japan. Your mom will only buy you one magazine a week and she gives you the choice between Weekly Shonen Magazine and Weekly Shonen Jump.
Which do you pick?
Remember, this will affect your future nostalgia in the same way being a Nintendo or Sony kid will.

Jump. In a Heartbeat

And considering how fat you are, your heartbeats don't really happen often.

weekly, actually.

Wouldn't fat people be more into WSM since they get onto drawings of 15 year old girls with comically oversized tits that get groped for no reason during a battle with The Third Form of the Super Demon God other than that's what's supposed to happen in WSM series?

We had this thread yesterday

Can I just steal my older brothers copies of Weekly Young Jump?

>find someone whose mom buys him only one
>pick the other
>trade every week at school

Solved.

Jump tiers

>Top tier
One Piece
Hunter x Hunter
Hinomaru Sumo
My Hero Academia
Gintama

>Good tier
Mononofu
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Ramon
Shokugeki no Soma
Straighten Up!
Haikyuu!

>Okay tier
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Toriko
World Trigger

>Shit tier
Blech Clover
Bleach
Boruto
Nisekoi

>No habla
Isobe

Kochikame is also No habla tier

I'm excited for certain rookie mangaka to finally get a place in the magazine. Like Kei Monri for example. Wonderful Wonder World and Gold were dope one-shots.

Or Daijiro Nonoue

I feel like Shibata Yousaku has a lot of potential.

I REALLY want to see Galaxy Gangs by Moue Takamasa serialized.

Never even touched either because I didn't even see an anime until mid highschool. What's are the main differences?

Fuck off, you already had this thread yesterday and it was awful.

Marvel vs. DC.
Not much, just different companies in the market of making comic books. The shonen magazines are aimed at young boys.

Can Tamura come back already with Tiger Dragon Siblings?

The only even decent things in that image are Kingdom and Golden Kamui.

Naoya Matsumoto needs to have a place in paper Jump.
Pochikuro was really fantastic.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes is the best thing in the magazine. What the fuck are you on?

Dropped it like two chapters in, I have no need for a shittier retread of something that didn't need revisiting in the first place.

Yusuke Utsumi also needs another chance.
Ultra Battle Satellite was simple, but incredibly refreshing. Dude has a great knack for drawing fights, and the Yusuke Urameshi esque MC would have been great for the magazine right now.

You're being a little bit autistic.
It's really it's own thing. Uses the original novels as source material, but feels like its own unique thing apart from the novels and the OVA's.