Study: Sexist Men are Physically Stronger

Muscular Men Are More Sexist, Says Science

After surveying 327 straight British men (over a third were single), researchers discovered that brawny dudes were more likely to have sexist beliefs and hostility toward women. The correlation between the two seemingly unrelated things involves traditional gender roles:

“We think men who hold oppressive beliefs about women and gender equality are also more likely to endorse traditional stereotypes of masculinity, which includes the muscular physique.”

thedatereport.com/dating/advice/muscle-strong-men-sexist-hostile-science-study/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BK5cPwSHVwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pol is always right. Weightlifting is for the right wing.

>"BOO HOO STRONG MEN R MEANIES"

Written by a retarded stacy that just got P&D'd by chad. Why are roasties so predictable

>girls flock toward chad because chad has big muscles and will protect her from the big mean world
>chad kicks the shit out of her
poetry in motion

Xurious - Liftwaffe
>youtube.com/watch?v=BK5cPwSHVwQ

>Intermittent fasting
>Black coffee
>lifting heavy

The most right wing routine

When are liberals/lefties going to use this as an excuse to ban lifting weights? They've already banned steroids.

Beating my woman have made me strong.

Because weak mean are often equal to women....so they think all men are.

No shit, just like it relates to more right wing politics amongst gym brahs. I go the gym 6 days a week and also play club rugby. I think taking personal responsibility for your food and body installs a sense of self reliance

Well thats basically what planet fitness is

i want to fight 50 women at once to the death. its not even my fetish. somebody just needs to pay the feminism bill.

>Sexist Men are Physically Stronger
yes we're stronger than women, but that's not hard

edit: wew thanks for the reddit gold pls dont hate me women it was just a joke

this is true, it is a tactic of people who are physically weak to act feminine and snyde

Men with bodies that emphasize the differences between the sexes in our sexually dimorphic species are more prone to "sexism", aka realizing men can do a bunch of physical shit that women can't begin to touch?

I'm shocked.

>to endorse traditional stereotypes of masculinity, which includes the muscular physique.”
>this is bad in the year of Our Lord 2017
fucking western brainwashing.

good = bad
check your privelege and don't fogget it white male

Or it's maybe that higher levels of testosterone lead to men who are more dominant and competitive

>High test means more assertive behavior and shorter temper
>Woman hormones make you passive
Everyone knew this. And you should already know that the elites want everyone to be passive.

>muscular men
>being sexually attractive to women
what a fucking surprise

>Pol

Wow really? What's next? Are you gonna tell me water is wet?

>implying sexism is bad
Men should dislike the weakness associated with women and women should dislike the harshness associated with men, but their physical attraction to one another should cause us both to overlook these flaws and see the strength's of one another's unique mindset. Indeed, a harsh man is seen as embodying important male traits and like wise softness in women. Appreciation of Masculinity and feminity are dying arts, and instead we're wiping this metaphysical idea out of our culture. This is bad. It's tied into our very psyche to acknowledge the duality of man and woman, so with our culture denying this aspect of humanity, it creates unhealthy outlets of pathology, as these ideas leak into society through unguided and disruptive ways.

Our society is so FUCKED

>“We think men who hold oppressive beliefs about women and gender equality are also more likely to endorse traditional stereotypes of masculinity, which includes the muscular physique.”

translation: "we lack both the discipline to improve ourselves and the self-awareness to change our beliefs so we're just going to push the idea that being right-wing and ambitious is an evil thing that women should keep far away from, and let us protect them with our high intellect while we watch rick and morty and drink wine"

literally gonna start doing this for every fuckin (((writer))) if people are too lazy to even look up these dumb cunts writing these articles.

>pic very related.

Obese women and single moms are just as likely to be sexist toward men.

why would I waste so much time pursuing a good physique and then waste it on a fat cunt?

They needed a study to figure this out? What a waste of time and money.

Joe Biden specifically banned them because he didn't make the baseball team in college.

Pussy.

>Examples of items in the sexist beliefs portion of the survey included: "I feel that many times women flirt with men just to tease them or hurt them," and "Intoxication among women is worse than intoxication among men."

>sexist beliefs

because that wasn't obvious

search engine: "coincedence spottter" it's a browser add on that will save you some time

oh my fucking god, if her being a jew wasn't the end of it...

>female fucking journalism

It obviously has to do with testosterone. More muscles = more testosterone / more manliness and "sexism".

Of course you could beat a woman. You're stronger than her. The whole concept of social chivalry at it's core, isn't being a polite hero and a protector sucker tool as it's taught. it's the very simple notion of "I could destroy you. I won't because I'm not a barbarian; you're not doing anything to deserve that. Respect that, showing your own civility, and as so long as such, I'll also continue to not destroy you. Society goes on smoothly."
People wrap it up in pink decoration paper and turn it into just being polite, and buying dinners for ungrateful low-esteem college age mentally warped women that bitch about their social station and sneer at the acts.
The true chivalrous thing, would be to backhand that feminist bitch that whines you're being "sexist" for holding a door for you or sneers at you for being a sucker, into reminder that she could get the shit beat out of her for being a such an uppity physical-peasant brat.

>Intermittent fasting
Intermittent fasting is the right wing veganism.
This shit doesnt work as good as ppl claim to.

>article telling women that chads will abuse them
Great now the chads are going to get even more women.

>can squat 4pl8
>believe women shouldn’t be allowed to vote

Checks out

Well said.

have a (You) user.

What were their beliefs exactly? I bet they were just more aware that men are physically stronger than women, and they are absolutely correct.

Are they so sexist that they become faggots?

can someone start a /sig/ thread

>Chads are based
Wow, no shit OP, great thread

I think that it was mentioned in the study that they believed in traditional gender roles, did not believe in gender equality, etc.

so if i become sexist I will be fit?

Hard to treat women as equals when you've fucked them 100 ways to heaven and know that they care as much about business or politics as what brand of makeup gives them a better shot at alpha dick

well thought out and exactly how i feel about it all, i even tell girls that i think this way and they agree

No, you'll become sexist if you become fit.

This. I know women are useless whores because every time I meet one she acts like a useless whore. It's not rocket surgery.

>study
>n=300
dropped

Their definition of "sexist" is probably just traditionalist, traditional men have more testosterone.

>pol
>not Sup Forums

Might as well broadcast your from reddit. Lurk more

This doesn't make muscular men look bad, it just makes "sexist" (aka right-leaning) men look good.

Yup

no shit. the more muscles you have, the more shit you can talk. thats how it worked in the past and thats how it still works.

Bingo.

Have you hit a lot of women btw? I have, I have two cases of sexual assault along with one case of physical assault on women. I'm only doing to them what they deserve.