Remember that the black Turkish bull will dominate Europe and nothing will stop this

Remember that the black Turkish bull will dominate Europe and nothing will stop this

You forgot your meme flag

I do not need this Brazil and Turkey are allied nations

Muslims immigrants want nothing to do with white women and vice versa, that's why they all move to Europe and marry their first cousins instead.
Nothing can tame the obnoxious stupidity of white women, they'll never be muslims, muslims will continue to marry their cousins, producing low IQ defective offspring trapped in the poverty class for eternity. The sooner it happens, the sooner they'll make an irredeemable name for themselves, and the sooner it will result in a strengthening of right wing politics to the point they'll all get deported.

Shit meme. Should've stayed in central asia and made it great.

who the fuck is black turkish bull?

check your mother's bedroom

That gif.....

Gif?

my mom being fucked by someone jokes huh?
12 yo's first time on Sup Forums?

I kek'd

fuck me, I've seen some shit in the rekt threads on /gif/ but that really makes me feel uneasy

>being a pedantic autismal retard
gif & webm are interchangeable

based brazilian

today is the day brazilian turkish alliance on /pol has started

we will destroy white weaklings

we will kill their men and make their women our sex slaves

Fucking filthy brazilian nigger trying to appropriate turks as niggers. They may not be european, but they certainly aren't fucking subsaharan niggers. Kys jungle ape. They are ultimately various levels of caucasian, some are almost entirely anatolian even today, others are arab, even so arabs are not niggers. Niggers < everything, including arabs.

shut the fuck up
we have nothing in common with white subhumans.
whites are subhumans and we're going to wipe their inferior race out.

Did I say you have anything in common with whites you retarded roach? Learn to read english. Just because you are above niggers doesn't mean you have anything in common with whites, on that we agree wholeheartedly, for you are still filth. Or do you in fact consider yourself a nigger? That would be the first time I have seen someone WANT to be associated with niggers. Go shove a koran up your ass faggot. By the way, I am not white.

Yes you did imply you subhuman amerimutt.
Whites are subhumans.
Whites are weaklings.
Our ancestors have always fought against white subhumans everywhere. Whites will be genocided in the next race war. Better pack up your shit and move to Mars. Yakub's spawn.

>They may not be european
That is what I said roach-brain. Need I explain it you more? They. may. not. be. european, i.e "they are something else", i.e "they are not white or african". I then proceeded to explain that most roaches are arabs.

>Our ancestors have always fought against white subhumans everywhere
Your ancestors were subhuman mohammed dick suckers and butt fuckers, and still are today. Hopefully Israel will nuke all of you one day and exterminate your disgusting existence once and for all.

>Yakub's spawn.
>Roaches actually believe this

Fuck a goat ahmed, and dont forget to buttfuck a little boy in the name of mohammed and his daddy allah. Then make sure to clean up with the koran afterwards. I hear the paper they use is quite soft, leaves no irritation afterwards.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.