Poland

Why do people like Poland so much? IMO Poland sucks, poles are literally almost gypsies with the way they travel around Europe and steal bikes, they also hack in CS:GO, are toxic and none of them speak English, or atleast properly, and on top of that I'm pretty sure they actually started WW2 and were literally commies for years. The only thing I can think of that redeems them is that they have one of the highest percentage percentage of whites, but only a le 56% burger actually thinks it's special.

Other urls found in this thread:

ftserussell.com/files/press-releases/ftse-russell-announces-results-ftse-annual-country-classification-review-092917
youtube.com/watch?v=hEk3fUHXHeI
youtube.com/watch?v=XnFSb8xcmN4
statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because people universally recognize their superiors.

>they also hack in CS:GO

stop playing video games, read a book you nigger

We like Poland because it's not the other countries that could be there.

>be finnish
>have like less than a million people in your country
>"lol having whites isn't special"

This.

I don't get how it's possible for Poland to be so based.

The rest of Eastern Europe uniformly has:

- governments filled with ex-communists who then turned capitalists and sold their countries to foreigners, and then turned EU advocates and copied all the EU laws helping to exploit us, and then turned "Euroskeptics" for easy brownie points because no migrants want to stay here anyway
- disarmed populations with gun ownership being almost impossible
- mass surveillance of communications and public spaces done by the ex-communist secret police/mafia and their successors
- no freedom of speech especially regarding WW2 stuff
- laws against insulting people,blasphemy,speaking out against NGO propaganda,feminism
- NGOs, businesses, bankers and secret services from America/NATO, EU/Germany, Israel, Russia, IMF running the show
- feminist, misandrist, anti-family, anti-straight anti-nationalist propaganda everywhere since all the organizations that fund any kind of art and culture have been taken over
- shitty third world-tier economy where the only draw for foreigners to "invest" in is the cheapest possible labor force and subsidies directly from taxpayer money (so essentially taxes pay for people they hire and they don't have to spend any money themselves)
- women that whore themselves out to foreigners
- people leaving for richer countries
- basically an American economic and cultural colony

So how come Poland is the only magical place that doesn't have any of that?

That's what i was doing but a gypsy pole stole my bookcase

>american education

prove me wrong quotefag

>So how come Poland is the only magical place that doesn't have any of that?
Because it isn't.

>literally communist for years
Gee, who would have fucking thought when G*rman niggers take half your land and give the other half to the USSR, you'd become communist. Germany started WW2 because like always, they just couldn't let Europe be peaceful for more than a few dozen years at a time.

poland is nice, all the recent dick sucking is embarrassing though and only because of some dumb geopolitical scheme that wouldnt work out for anyone involved

Poles are pessimistic fucks. And I'm Polish born abroad. God fucking knows what they learn at school that they hate their countrymen so much.

>- governments filled with ex-communists who then turned capitalists and sold their countries to foreigners, and then turned EU advocates and copied all the EU laws helping to exploit us, and then turned "Euroskeptics" for easy brownie points because no migrants want to stay here anyway
>- shitty third world-tier economy where the only draw for foreigners to "invest" in is the cheapest possible labor force and subsidies directly from taxpayer money (so essentially taxes pay for people they hire and they don't have to spend any money themselves)
>- people leaving for richer countries
these three are painfully true

Not all about poles, but the ground that Poland has, most of northern poland used to be german land, western poland home of the teutonic order, prussia etc. They have a good history and we should be happy it is preserved.

But they did kill a lot of German civilians for no reason and were warned before Germany intervened, Polish marshall Rydz-Smigly said something along the lines of: Poland wants war, and Germany will not be able to avoid this war even if she wants to. But that's just what I've read

What?
>- people leaving for richer countries
this happens dude

>I'm pretty sure they actually started WW2
Stormfag detected

I can literally count the times I've seen a nigger while traveling in Finland on one hand, and it was always in one of the cities which are shitty places in general in comparison to the countryside

> they did kill a lot of German civilians for no reason

What? Source on that?

>this also redpills us so hard only we are resisting the islamization of europe

what a fucked up timeline

It is safe here. It is white. Cost of living is low. Poland is free of drugees with the exception of alcoholics, but even they don't really fuck with you.There are mountains and beaches (cold) and cobble stone and scenic little towns and historical places and churches 500 years older than U.S.A. and women aren't fat. Mostly right-leaning politically. There's a lot to love about Poland, really. It does rain a lot though.

Poland is shit. They are the Jews of Europe. If you haven't notice they are playing the we WUZ the main victims of ww2 card.

>but muh cities meme

and the countryside has less than 1 million fins.

>"havink wites isnt bspecial we kot blenti :D :D :D

only because mutti merkel started the "take moar refugees nao" spiel

>Poland are the Jews of Europe
>Not the people volunteering to take in millions of shitskins and then trying to get everyone else to share the burden and ruin their countries too.

i think you are bieng misi formed slightly, when Pilsudski lived Hitler wanted Poland to join him and fuck up bolsheviks, unfortunetly Pilsudksi died (he will join Hitler) and Beck cock-sucking noob made worthless deal with England and France - how it ended you know
Rydz-Smigly was a fucking coward who ran to Romania at very beginning of ww2

regarding your insults - we don't care, we just want to earn money

yeah witia tell me how great your country is or why 2mln of ukrainians already live in poland

Nothing wrong with that. As they were the main victims of War they should understand and helping the refugees fleeing from war.

Maybe it's not the Germans but EU and Merkel. Krauts get too much shit for their situation desu

Well, when it's come to sharing money from the EU , polniggers are in the first in the gib row.

kek

That's true. Merkels party lost many voters but it was still enough. She also does not give a fuck because that's her last term anyways. Get ready for an even worse fuck up because of that.

Damn, that would have made for a good timeline. Don't take what i write too seriously, I'm a litte bit drunk

Isn't the EU development money explicitly there to build things in poorer countries?

DAMN STRAIGHT
WE WUZ SZLACHTA AND SHIT
GERMS AND MONGOLS BOWED DOWN BEFORE US

>yeah witia tell me how great your country is or why 2mln of ukrainians already live in poland

this

Sounds like you're pissed that Poland won't take any of your girlfriend Sweden's and your cuckmaster Germany's rapefugees and are grasping at straws.
Don't worry snownigger, that just means more Mudslimes for you.

>playing CSGO instead of quake live

you deserve it for playing shit games

They chose the right side.

I actually dont really even like CS Go, precisely because of experiences like that

we accepted 2 mln ukrainians amd they WORK
you accept refugees from "Syria" which comes also from North Africa and tell me what percentage of them actually work?

Just partition this shithole already desu.

I went to school with a lot of Poles. There seem to be an abundance of them in Ottawa, at least at my high school. Most were born here but their parents came over in the 70s-80s.

>decent lad culture
>cute and feminine girls
>mixed bag of school performance, no complete losers but they have everything from typical slackers to straight A students
>no thuggery, but then again Canada has a real immigration system and not a willy nilly open borders Schengen thing with other countries
>they introduced me to the concept of using "jew" as an insult for cheap/scummy behavior, lots of them would do it all the time and it started rubbing off on the non-Poles at my high school

The only downside I can think of is they did not seem to get into playing hockey. It makes their lad culture more respectable though as they are basically hockey players but they don't do gay shit like play swords. Most of them seem to follow the NHL, but when it comes to playing the Poleaf youth were much more interested in soccer.

Why is this meme so real?

I dont know, but i have to admit it really is

LOL

>video games are stupid, but staring at thin logs of wood with ink on them for hours will make you smart

piss off

>- NGOs, businesses, bankers and secret services from America/NATO, EU/Germany, Israel, Russia, IMF running the show
>- basically an American economic and cultural colony

These are Russian talking points.
As someone who has worked in the government sector, in Brussels and US Embassy particularity, I never felt any of this.
Most of the time its just our side trying to squeeze out as much benefits from them as possible, and them rolling their eyes and folding in the end. The EU and US literally benefit nothing from having us in their team.

I'm ready for AMA, btw

i just like it here, it's comfy

do you realize how much money western companies made and still makes due to fact Poland join EU? i could assure you that they transfer a lot more to their headquarters abroad than EU pays us as taxes they pay here are very low

I wish
I wish that my country was as irrelevant as people claim it is
I am tired of seeing threads about Poland, I am tired of Americans making dumb posts about WW3 and Poland attacking Germany, I am tired of both ironic and unironic Poland hate threads, I am tired of Americans spreading lies about us -- and i don't care wheter these lies are positive or negative - they are lies nonetheless.
It is all so tiresome

Why can't you make threads about Sweden, Germany, China, USA, France, UK or even Switzerland? Why do you have to keep making threads about us even though your posts have little to no substance and they barely contribute anything to Sup Forums

Leave us, in our 3rd world post communist eastern european slavshit white nigger non white poor poverty ridden shithole

Thanks, bye

Poland takes in millions of refugees, they're just not 80 IQ brown muslim rapists

My gf is polish and just moved to the USA this generation. They are honest and hard-working people but also they live in a polish neighborhood and many of them are bordering on jewish in terms of look and behavior.

All in all, my motto towards the polish is : "could be worse, they could be niggers!"

Tell me she's real

Tell that to yourself.

That's a photo from sweden, lol

Idk, why is Finland a neocommunist hellhole like rest of the west?

They may be poor, stupid, irrelevant, and easily conquered, but by God they're proud to be white and that's good enough for pol.

People here like how they're openly conservative and all but they would never live there.

>Leave us, in our 3rd world post communist eastern european slavshit white nigger non white poor poverty ridden shithole

Move out from eastern Poland you cunt, western Poland is almost like Germany, except we don't have niggers, sandniggers, poo-in-loo's, and salary is comparably lower

/thread

Why does the guy on the left look so uncomfortable?

>western pooland
literally the only states that are not dirt poor are Silesia and the one with Warsaw

Because Westerners are so desperate that if they see a bunch of vulgar gopniks, they think it's based because such behaviour is seldom in their own countries

>3rd world country
Apparently not anymore
Poland to be promoted to Developed from Advanced Emerging
ftserussell.com/files/press-releases/ftse-russell-announces-results-ftse-annual-country-classification-review-092917
Let the butthurt Begin!

Burgers btfo tbqh

>polish government trolls his government to their fucking faces
>hans is too bloated from his kebabs to get whats happening

Perhaps because areas among the best from Germany now are under Polish control?

It is a 2nd world colony of foreign companies. Poland runs on foreign money, why the fuck is this categorization of Poland as developed so important to you? This is all hoax

Best german areas = Saarland, Ruhr something, NRW and BW, maybe Upper Silesia too

sure thing Ahmed

>refugees fleeing the brutal syrian civil war in africa, pakistan and turkey
>muh 'wir schaffen das'

this is what happens when all the country's actual men are killed off in two world wars, so only collaborator and coward genes get passed on

>lower silesia,west prussia,pommern,upper silesia
literally richest lands in the empire

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

>why the fuck is this categorization of Poland as developed so important to you?
>implying it is
Im just here for the lulz desu

>take edgy pic
>take polish meme
>take shitty photo, from shitty angle in a shitty wheater
>flag

why do I even reply

>Mexico
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Books will do a lot more to make you smart than vidya ever will.

It is only Americans that have no perception of Europe other than what they get from Sup Forums that actually like that shithole.

PAY YOUR DEBTS HANS! NEXT TIME WE WON'T STOP IN BERLIN!

the face is almost doll like i'm also not sure, cgi is tooooo real

Same street.

>literally richest lands in the empire
bullshit. Eastern Germany was agricultural and run by junkers like Bismarck and Ludendorff

Wtf are you doing? We want them to think it looks like

I-I'm sorry... :(

>sweden
And this is Finland:
youtube.com/watch?v=hEk3fUHXHeI

Literally every country has race traitors, but good bait nonetheless

Your country is just sick. Can't wait till you are replaced by somalians and other niggers. you deserve to die off.

Poland's a shit.

STAY AWAY and fuck off.

who the fuck likes poland?

I do.

Together with the US, Hungary and Israel, they are the only free nations in the world.

>Perhaps because areas among the best from Germany now are under Polish control?
You're free to come and try to take them back, bitch!
youtube.com/watch?v=XnFSb8xcmN4

>Canada has a real immigration system

so redpilled

Poland has now lower crime rate than Germany
In fact Poland has lower homicide rate(0.74) than UK(0.9),France(1.5) and Germany(0.85)

London-800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm

Quality of life in Warsaw is now higher than in London

It's true, I've seen it.